TOO LATE FOR ETH?

few questions for the cunts that have missed the early ETH train...

is it possible that it will become the next BTC and reach over $1000

is it too late to buy?

is it worth investing $300 AUD, if so what is the best platform to buy ETH from?|

I heard it's going to tank when it reaches $100

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, get in now.

never buy high, just accept that you missed the train like me and look for better opportunities, POSW will bounce back after this drop, easy 2x

so you're saying buy POSW now?

Yes, defintely, even higher, bitcoin was going to the go even higher until everyone realised it had the limitations that ETH is now going to fix. Think 5000, hell maybe even 500,000 if internet 3.0 becomes big. Not trolling

No

Yes, coinbase

Probably, might drop to 80 or 70 but lots of people will buy the dip

Depends what your goals are. I'm sure if you long play it even after the dip you can make gains in the long run, but you won't see your 300 bucks for sometime.

>POSW bagholder

People have been saying the same thing since ETH was at $12.

goals are to never work again cunt lmfao x

Coinbase works for small purchases, such as $300 and is very simple to use.

Got $500, should I pump 300 into ETH and 200 into a coin that will move faster?
any recommendations? and once making profit on coin base why/how do people get hacked?

It's not too late, in fact you are still incredible early

100$ is still a extremely small percentage of what its capable off

at the absolute minimum, it'll atleast be worth 2-3x bitcoin's current worth

buy now before it hits 100$, in may it'll probably hit 150$

stop listening to the fuds, they've been saying its going to tank or die even since it rose from 10$

No. Don't get meme'd. POSW is a proven scam. They have paid several shills to hype their coin on this board. Chat logs from the admins/whales-only slack channel were leaked and shills went full damage control yesterday.
>"muh photoshopped"
>"muh you said ETH was a scam too"
>"muh FUD"
POSW exit scam prolly after the next pump

cheers m8's

Yeah you have lost that train a long ago. Better to look for coins at positions 20-30 when sorted with market cap from the highest to lowest.

Meanwhile ETH reaches BTC's market cap last year in two months.

what does this mean? I have account with coin jar already set up should I just buy BTC from that website and then send the funds to coinbase account so I can buy ETH?

ETH would need to hit $250,000 per coin to make even a million with an investment of $300 now.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great long term investment and will probably outperform stocks even if purchased now, but there's no way you can make any life changing portion of money with it without a big investment anymore.

Kek this one made me laugh.
Fucking bitcoiners when will they learn

so what do you suggest with my money

>so what do you suggest with my money
Sell everything you can and put as many thousands as you can into ETH. You'll hurt for a year or two but be beyond wealthy for the rest of your life if you hold strong. This is the risk that shows up once in a while that pull people out of poverty; don't let it go to waste just to be comfortable right now.

If you actually want to roll the dice to make a lot of money with crypto, you will basically have to buy those cheaper coins which have significant risk on them. I won't name any specific coins since I know nothing about them, but see for yourself in here coinmarketcap.com/

Find a way to buy something from the ranks after 20 and hope that in a year or two the development team behind them makes enough good choices.

It's basically like throwing the 300 bucks away and hope that when you check the price much later on, something miraculous has happened.

This is simply false. All the screens literally WERE fucking photoshopped. Whether POSW is profitable or not, no one here has EVER proven that it's a scam and there is no evidence suggesting this.

Don't believe everything you read on this board.

what about Litecoin it's still in it's 20's

Litecoin is fourth on the list. I still think that to make a lot of money with 300 dollars, you should be looking at coins on places 20-100, which still let you buy multiple coins with a single dollar.

>TOO LATE FOR ETH?

nigga, there are people out there having more guts to buy with alot more money than many of us ever had. pic related. If you dont buy soon, you never will.

don't understand this

put it in ETH

i listened when it was at 20$ and bought $200
i kicked myself the otherday when i saw it go up. did some serious research into and plan on putting another $800 and getting a hardware wallet. ill continue to buy untill its 200$ a coin because that was the price i saw bitcoin at a long time ago when i tried to pay for a vpn with it ~2 years ago.

wait, is someone trying to buy 120k worth of eth?

it is a picture showing some user giving an order to buy 1502 ETH coins with a each worth of 80.55 USD, in total: 121006 USD

I have $2500 what should my portfolio look like and why

It's starting to tank right now desu

Buy the dip faggot

dip is like 3 dollars? fuck you think I'm trading with 300k?

>never buy high
>ETH is the price of 2013 bitcoin
retarded fuck

hahahh

I need it to hit 42k for me to hit 1mil

Will I make it to the moon user, or just the stratosphere?

That's a 4 trillion market cap. That's not happening any time soon.

>tfw you turned your 3500$ tax return into 6000 by speculating on meme coins on the internet

What a world we live in

dont buy eth now you retard lmfao

Newfag here, I missed the ETH train as well and only got 500$ to spend.

I obviously need to invest in a coin with a high leverage potential to make this work for me. So what are your recommendations?

I am having

PIVX
XRP
and LTC in mind.

thoughts?

Btw, I have not seen PIVX been discussed on this board for a long time, is it dead?

yeah, well I'd be happy if I hit 10k.

How high does everyone think it's gonna hit by 2018?

You haven't missed the ETH chain, it's value will x10 in the next 5 years and thats a conservative estimate

I heard Iexec RLC is going to be a good one along with golem + ETH

if you're looking for short term gain your portfolio should look like this:

RLC - 30%
Golem - 30%
ETH - 40%

someone correct me if I'm wrong but I know I'm fucking right fuck you all

$700

I'm thinking 170 in January, 500 in December.

Where do I even trade golem and rlc?

Also I am an Europoor so US sites usually demand taxes and fees I actually dont have to pay.

You're completely right, have fun with your lambo

It probably isn't too late but if you want a conservative investment you shouldn't do much over 100 and just ride it out a while. Also remember, this is Investment 101 that if you have a pump and dump investment a bunch of people are going to completely bullshit you into buying. This is all one long string of scams, but you can still make a hell of a profit off it yourself if you get lucky.

laughing too much

I wish
Seems more realistic

Ahh wish I had put more in