Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Adam Pay-to-unlock Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM [Read this]

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

>Latest:
>3.7 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1020402

>3.7 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1022030

>3.7 Update "Sales"
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1022074

>3.7 "Events"
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1022079

>Event Battle Info
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1022034

>Previous Dimension Rift: [Refresh button now added!]

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/dc-unchained/com.ftt.dcproject.as.gl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well i hope so

can someone tell me what are the lootboxes everyone is talking? I took a rest for two weeks and i'm really lost

FIRST FOR UPDATE TURNED OUT TO BE NOT SO BAD

obligatory reminder that Satana is lewd

Chapter 1 = 10 x-genes
Chapter 2 = 20
Chapter 3 = 40
Chapter 4 = 80

First clear rewards do not reset but you CAN get X-23 x-genes as basic rewards (1-2 qty)

3.6 added a new hero chest and it was the ONLY way to get bios for Sam Alexander, Blue Marvel and Anti-Man

save yourself the pain

What ob for Satana with her uni?

CTP of Holy Fuck I Can't Stop Cumming

the new mode is shit
the new uniforms are shit (except for satana)
X-23 is unfarmable
Adam warlock is overpriced
I mean, it's not as bad as it could've been with more lootbox but it is bad nonetheless

>3.6 added a new hero chest and it was the ONLY way to get bios for Sam Alexander, Blue Marvel and Anti-Man

the ultimates? Is any of those meme?

this

Now I know why I don’t like Frank's uni: he's not wearing a helmet

Don’t fire that shoulder-mounted Gatling without some form of audio protection. For a guy that all about guns he doesn’t know simple protections

Franki it's inmune to become deaf

>the new uniforms are shit (except for satana)
Falcon's is solid. Punisher's would be good if it didn't cost extra. It's fine as a standard uni, but nothing about it justifies the extra cost.

>literally 1(one) i-frames skill for Frank new uni
What the fuck NM smoking?

why the punisher took the mantle of war machine?
did he really was a friend of rhodes? or is another mavel comics can't make bullshit again?

3.6 added lootbox exclusive characters (Nova, Anti-man, Blue Marvel). Everyone lost their collective minds in rage and there was huge backlash. In responce, NM removed the lootboxes in today's update, but they haven't added a new way to farm them yet so now not only can you not get them from the lootboxes, but you can only get them from the processor which isn't a feasible way to farm them.

>Is any of those meme?
At T2, they are arguable the second, third and fourth best characters in the game. At the very least, they're native T2-tier.

He actually has LESS i-frames than his Netflix uni. I really regret getting this uni.

Frank's is shit
>He gets energy damage on skill so he gets worse for shadowland.
>Guard hit helps but has a long as fuck wind up
>He has only 1 hiframe even if it's pretty long
I would get Falcon over him even if they costed the same, at this price it's just a joke.

Does it go specials then tracking for uni xp?

Nah, it's not as bad as some people thought it was going to be but it's far from good. The only good things about this update were satana uni and rift refresh.
damage proc and fire damage
They are arguably in the top 5 best characters in the game at t2 and the best at t1
>he doesn't check to see what stuff does before he buys it
Only yourself to blame
Yes

Rhodey is dead so the War Machine armor wasn't being used. Fury needed Punisher to do some heavy duty Franking to help clean up his mess in some shitty eastern european country. Fury told him he could use the War Machine armor to do it and Frank didn't want to pass up the chance of getting his hands on a weapon that powerful.

The comic is pretty good if you can get past Frank looking like Bernthal.

90% of the time, I do. The Punisher one was one of the few cases where I just bought it straight out since I mistakenly assumed that given its cost, it would be great. Boy was I wrong on that front. It's like they just decided to make it cost extra for the fuck of it at the last minute.

>my penis won again and immediately bought the lewdest uni without even thinking
im just glad its not a bad uni

Ooooohh, fuck Satana, I came so much

I personally enjoy that he went through the effort of putting his skull motif on it

Same. No regrets, even if it was a bad uni. I can't wait for a titania uni, that'll almost certainly be an instabuy for me.

>Only need Wolverine at 4* to be able to access the last part of event battle
>Need the uniform at rare and the uniform is not on sale
Of all the things that triggers me from this update this has to be the worst offender
They give us a 14 days event and lock the best part behind an unrelated and overpriced uniform that not only did they not advertise at necessary for this but also didn't even bother to put on sale.

Yeah, I'd probably be pretty pissed were it not the fact that I already had it at rare. Since I just played through it all without any problems, the requirements didn't even really don on me until I saw people angry about it.

I mean, if anything it's just showing how jew they are, if people really want it they can pay full price.

post yfw when you bought the wolverine uni

some motherfuckers were too dumb to buy it when it was on sale

Were you a good goy?

SL rumble, and most likely relay too, now have the shitty ass AC camera.

>Adam is overpriced and sucks
wtf netmarble

All they had to do was have Adam unlock farming missions for Blue marvel, Nova and Anti Man, and he would be worth it then

How the hell does Adam not have a team bonus with Thor and Sif?

I went and watched Cynicalex's stream for the new update and I lost all the respect I gained for him after the cuckboxes situation.

I hate him. So no, I didn't.

Me too. The dude is really up himself. He thinks his opinion is the only right thing. He kept saying the people complaining about this update are people whining “waa give me everything for free”. What a tool. Someone dox him.

Soon, after a hoard a few of the free daily and weekly shekels.

Can I get a quick rundown?

He's overpriced sure, but he's pretty good.

Same goes to Spidey, Jess Jones & AgentVenom for having team bonus

>There is nothing wrong with Adam Warlock being crystals only, why do you want everything for free?
>Wolverine's uniform being needed to play the new mode is not a cashgrab, to play cinematic mode you needed Loki, Thor, Hela and Hulk at mythic
>Don't buy Wolverine uniform right now, just buy it later when it's on sale
>It's fine if the event ends in 14 days, it's obviously coming back
>X-23 being processor only is completely different from the Ultimates being processor only
Add the fact he started insulting and mocking everyone that had any criticism of the update while trying to get appreciastion from the chat for his abusive behavior

Anyone tested SUCCtana yet? What's her new build?

Should I buy FrankMachine or save for Adam?

SUCC the enemy to death. Nothing new

Once a good goy - always a good goy.

>whats her new build
you unzip your dick

But seriously. Any suggestions or we keep worshipping our new semen demon overlord?

Event battle rewards rotates between the Ultimates and X-23.
Next bi-weekly reset will reward Nova, Anti-Man or Blue Marvel bios.

Keep dreaming.

If only.

Save for Adam or just keep saving in general. Punisher Machine is seriously underwhelming.

I tried iHIM with her. I got him to like 1.7 or something million in a little over 2 minutes before I died. She did everything in a team of her, hellstorm and angela, no shifters and no attack set. I only died because I fucked up against the meteors. She's still squishy as fuck, one meteor hit did about 3.5k a hit but her survivability is great with the shield on 5 and iframe+heal on 3. Her 4 isn't an iframe, it feels like a partial (ie: Hyperion's 4) but in the skill tester half the robots stopped attacking the entire time and half attacked the entire time. Best build would be fire damage, damage proc and attack set. With 2 heals, one frame, a shield, one partial iframe and invulnerability, I don't think she needs anymore survivability.
>to play cinematic battle you need
Lmao no you don't. You don't even need their unis to get rewards. You don't even need the character unlocked to get rewards. You can still play the mode and you can still get chests.

recovery rate or max hp + fire dmg and dmg proc
attack iso set

meant for

mines T2 with gbi/fire dmg obelisk, PoaH

1/3/4 have no i-frames, only 2/5 do.
3c(-fire res) > 5 (guard) > 4 > 2 for i-frame if not enough cd for repeat

should manage 3c > 4 > 4c > 5 repeat. 2 if you need the heal/iframe.
tough to tell how much the -fire res is stacking in preview

Can you get X-23 from the 20-daily bio-selector?

no

Nope.

What about mutie selectors?

>tfw I don't have beast at 6* nor Wolverine's uni

Fuck me, now I'm stuck getting only like 30 x-genes every day.

Yes

user ... how do I tell you this ... those 30 are 1 time only rewards

You only have yourself to blame.

why do people have such a hard time understanding what "first clear rewards" means?

Same, fuck getting either of those

They're one time only, then what the fuck do you get for the other thriteen days?

the "basic rewards", which can potentially drop some good shit like 5* cards or X-23 x-genes (either x1 or x2 seen so far)

Please don't tell me that you morons are x-faggots who refuse to rank up Beast because he's a 'race traitor'?

Yeah, it seems to be a pretty good place for rare cards.

Nope, I just didn't find him to be cool enough to upgrade. I have him at 5* with 193 x-genes or so.
Ororo, Rogue and Cyclops took priority.
Seems like I'll be stuck trying to process X-23 since her x-genes are one-time rewards. Either that or drop real money into the mega rank up + mega T2 pack. But that shit costs as much as a real game at full price, so it's probably a big no-no.

Or they don't give a fuck because Beast is left out of "get JEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAN" character lineup.

>implying Koreans read comics

what can save Frank now? Not even an extra jew uni makes him good.

Man, Adam is really lacking a heal. His 5th skill should heal himself since it looks like he's rejuvenating. The fact that he's Blast means he can struggle against QS.

Nothing. He's local Frankenstein.

Basically, rip Adam. Keke did the unthinkable once again. Damn pokemon ripoff.

>640 bios in mail
wtf do i do with this shit now?

>inb4 uniform upgrades
i'm not retarded

>can
more like will desu. Lacking a heal and 5sec damage immune only proc when hit will just make QS cut through him like butter.

>you fucking died
>I DON'T THINK SHE NEEDS ANY MORE SURVIVABILITY

Even if I agree with you, you dumb as hell

I've been running my Adam on auto in some friendly TL matches and he takes down QS and 2099 with relative ease. He gets BTFO by SW's reflect and Thanos's iframes and beam. I think he'll need GBI.

Beast is a shit character. I only like him in the newer xmen movies. I don't care about avx shit and consider it not canon. I just don't like beast so he'll stay at 5 stars, same with cyclops
Use them? If you don't have anyone you want to upgrade or won't upgrade unis then don't complain about having extra shit
I said I died because I fucked up against the meteors, I'll rephrase. I died because I didn't start running from the meteors and I got hit by all of them and died. She has low health but a lot of survivability so if she gets hit, it's going to hurt but you shouldn't be getting hit enough for it to make a huge difference and you can heal whatever damage you take.

>Use them? If you don't have anyone you want to upgrade or won't upgrade unis then don't complain about having extra shit
I have every bio-selectable character at either T2 or 6* max gears. Upgrading uniforms for the sake of upgrading uniforms is for waifufags.

>tfw Satana stole all of my semen

Clea reworks when? Just make her have some survivability is all I ask, like at least give her 2 i-frames skills like Wiccan ffs.

posted on plebbit

whom is this thot?

might be datamined

62%RR/stun resist/140%dmg proc for AntiVenom?

>muh waifufags
lmao
>upgrading unis for the sake of upgrading unis ia bad
No, it's upgrading unis because you have the bios and because it makes characters slightly stronger or you can just give them to hulkling and feed them to a native t2. There is always a use for stuff.

plebbit post link?

If anyone is planing on taking a break after the update, the APK for DC Unchained surfaced

but it's not in english, right? closed beta was only japan, china or some shit

>apkpure.com/dc-unchained/com.ftt.dcproject.as.gl

Looks english to me.

Haven't downloaded it yet though.

oh cool, I'll check it out now

Nvm. Apparently it just stops when it downloads the extra files on the loading screen.

Might get fixed later though.

>DC

Another OC?