Badly describe a historical figure

Probably my ancenstor. Probably yours too.

Genghis the Menghis

we wuz

Caught beef by roasting a guy, ended up getting popped on some dumb shit. Got a whole rap album dedicated to his goon ass.

died laika boss

Labour union drops the "labour" aspect, becomes a think tank, and finally decays into social club for affluent neoliberals.

Oh crap, not a "figure". More like an organization.

Tupac

Literally Hitler

right

rekt'd a dude trying to accomplish a world's first

>Tupac died 20 years ago

Mad ruler burns down his country to avoid abiding by a trade agreement

Renowned admiral from a notoriously perfidous nation attacks an anchored fleet because the country it belonged to just declared neutrality in the ongoing big war

Ghengis Kahn

too easy

Angry Transethnic man wants to destroy the TRUE enemy

Vladamir Kamarov?

[spoiler]Trump[/spoiler]

Wrong, but close.

It's White Tupac.

Stalin

The reward was 25,000 crowns, but nobody told me it included one of the most brutal executions in history

someone please answer this, it has my interest

Yellows kills a few soldiers from a country, said country react by firebombing their civilians for years, killing millions

Forgot the name but it's the guy who sank the Vichy French fleet anchored in Marseilles(?).
My memory is shit.

>*heh, my allegiance is to myself, kiddo*

'no'

Alexander 1st of Russia burning Moscow before Napoleon's army arrived.

Autistic art student failure.

Too easy, Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Balthasar Gérard

Mr 6 bajillion

Correct, good job

Bingo

Former Emperor gets demoted to Colonel. Nobody expected what happened next!

get locked up in my home by the orders of the pope is a price to be paid to defend science

Wrong era
Also Mers-El-Kebir was in Algeria, not Marseilles
And Vichy wasn't exactly neutral

The one I'm refering too us even more perfidous

Forgive me for asking, but what does the burning of Moscow have to do with a trade agreement?

Tiny moustache of terror

Who said Hitler was autistic?

Napoleon invaded Russia to force them to accept the continental blockade, an Europe-wide circlejerk of people rejecting british products

He didn't just burn Moscow but every big city on Napoleon's route, dooming hundreds thousands of civilians to starvation

As for the trade agrrement, it was the reason of the war
Unlike what ignorants believe, Napoleon didnt want to annex Russia but merely have it abide by the Continental System that they had left because Alexander was suddenly convinced that Napoleon was the antichrist

Every turkish leader in recent history?
Yeah I completely missed there didn't I? Mixed it up with the scuttling of the fleet in Toulon. Seems I need to read more about France during ww2.

Ah right, I too thought Napoleon simply wanted to annex Russia. I'll have to read up on that.

As for the czar burning every major city, I'm well acquainted with the scorched earth strategy.

Fat guy protects a certain apple and Christendom from a horde of serial butt-rapists.

Leaving the Napoleons army in disappointment. Napoleon wanted to conquer Moscow before winter and to paralyze the russians. Well, he technicly conquered Moscow, or whatever was left of it. And he had to continue forward to east to win the war or achieve his mission, but then came the russian winter. Rest is history, as you would say.

Nelson in Aboukir ?

Inbred hick becomes king and sets out to make his own religion, fucks up so bad that his son pretends it never happened.

Akhenaten

Their evil powers could only be stopped by the power of eight friends!

Right historical character, wrong place

Retard lives in a barrel and shits on homo intellectuals

Writer realizes the truth about the universe and goes on a boat cruise adventure.

Isoroku Yamamoto'

Old badass rallies a few men and allies to go and sit in formation in a canyon

Yep.
Sorry, I probably made that one real easy.

Guy abandons everything done by his uncle and builds a wall

Donald Junior Trump

Ordered his men to slap some water because it pissed him off.

Man apologises after being shot, surprisingly not Canadian

No

Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, known by his soldiers as Caligula

Galileo, easy

Fearless angry redhead sacrifices cavalry (and chances to win) for nothing

Rich, young stud spends fortnight sailing around the coast of Cuba.

be an American, get shot

Pigs Bay invasion (RIP Carlos)

Boston """""""""""""""""""""""""""""massacre"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Too recent.

Jesus fuck
>Gérard's torture was also very brutal. On the first night of his imprisonment Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. After that his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off his skin with his rough tongue. The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced. After this and other tortures he was left to pass the night with his hands and feet bound together, like a ball, so sleep would be difficult. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on a pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then a weight of 300 metric pounds (150 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour. After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. After that he was dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Then burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture. On 14 July 1584, Gérard was executed.[7][8]

Diogenes

Scholar denounces a conglomerate of Hunnic states pretending to be of Italic roots

He was killed after he started to realize that blacks were not kings after all.

It was actually none of these three things

That was just his torture, not even his execution. The Dutch don't seem to like it when you kill their leader/liberator

Malcolm X

Wicked Teutonic Caliphate

Attain the greatest territorial extent of your dynasty only to be cucked out of it by an upjumped Swiss.

Hadrian

Correct

Charles the Bold

Correct,

Nope. In his time, the Swiss would've been a Swabian, if that helps.

>I too thought Napoleon simply wanted to annex Russia

The eternal anglo's propaganda strikes again. Literally all wars fought by Napoleon were directly or indirectly caused by the UK, and most had no annexation as the primary objective (although annexations happened when it was proven that the blockade was impossible without direct french administration).

James Cameron's Avatar in the jungle.

>Yeah sure bro, you can go into exile in my country.
>Just kidding!
And then he died.

I FUCKING LOVE BOMBERS.

he was a good christian who did nothing wrong.

Czar Nicholas II

I feel bad for him.

wrong, stalin

He and his political opponents didn't see eye to eye.

Junipero Serra?

Actually, it was Hitler

Timur?

He is a faggot

Your life's not history yet, friend

born as swineherd,becomes emperor somehow,ruins empire because "muh imperial legacy"

Frederick the Great

>yooo fuck these statues bruuuuuh
>Oh shit time to lead my people to war

>Le Austrian with a plan for da Juden man

Basil Makedon

City sacking blind man

Beeldenstorm, followed by the Eighty Year War?

Nelson and Denmark

Yep
One of Britain's worst acts of perfidy

Funny to think a century later they'd whine about Germany violating Belgium's neutrality