Is it too late to buy? If not, best place to buy?

Is it too late to buy? If not, best place to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/golem-network-tokens/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is it too late to buy?
obviously not

> If not, best place to buy?
coinmarketcap.com/assets/golem-network-tokens/#markets

If ETH rises, Golem goes up with it. Unless Golem Brass turns out to be shit, but as long as promising results are made Golem will ride the waves with ETH and potentially the golem:eth ratio will mean an investment in Golem is better than investing in ETH, which is what I'm betting on.

Yes, unless you enjoy bagholding.

I'm holding ETH, but want something else for short term.

>Is it too late to buy?
Yes. Get RLC instead. Here's the basic gestalt

>I wish I would have dropped even $100 USD in golem

-everyone in 8-12 months

i dont get this shit dude where can you even use this stuff, how does it get mined etc

Explain. I'm curious.

Short term it will dump

>everyone 8-12 days ago
fixed that for you

You let another user mine with your equipment remotely for a fee. Youre charging a fee for someone else to charge fees to people in the blockchain.

Its airbnb for your hardware.

Kek
Wow, really upped the profit there.... great work losing. Sad!

want to buy but my wallet takes 3 days to transfer funds (coinjar) is there a more instant way of paying for BTC so I can go on bittrex and buy some RLC before it fucking goes to the moon cunt? also might diversify and purchase some golem whilst I'm at it m8

Not necessarily mining. Brass Golem will let you use golem network to render with blender.

>Buys during the dip
>Dips harder

>investing in glorified east european cpu-farm

Going down to 12k, at least

You can't be that high time preference in crypto.

You can buy instant on coinbase if you use a card, move to gdax, then move it to polo or bittrex

is coinbase safe tho

Yee.

why not move it from coinbase straight to polo or bittrex?

That's what I do. Move it to bittrex and enable 2fa. Hacking into bittrex with 2fa is pretty much impossible.

what coins you have at the moment?

ETH, RLC, LTC, SYS and XRP. bitcoin's rise hurt my coins today tho. Now is a good time to buy eth or any altcoin because of the dip.

When is Brass?