It's all about mindset

Just recently my poverty mindset started to fall away. I had it my whole life and just recently it's becoming more and more abundant, and can I just say...Wow. Opportunity is literally everywhere, all the time, in every way. There are literally so many business deals just waiting there to be grabbed up and acted upon. So many. I am seeing more and more everyday, almost in a 3 dimensional way. Abundance mindset for the win.

To cultivate an abundance mindset do these things...
1. Grateful for what you have
2. Believe there is always a way
3. Belief that earning money should be fun and easy
4. Turn all negative beliefs about money into positive realistic ones. Money is evil->money is an exchange of energy
5. Meditate and do psychedelics to clear out any traumas you have that are holding you back

Ps. If you need an extra boost->nofap

Good luck!

Thanks user. Abundance mindset applies to relationships too, both businesses and personal. Remaining in either type of unhealthy relationship out of fear/a feeling of no choice, will also kill your business prospects.

fag

What about CRYPTO though?

Judging or hating on others only increases poverty mindset

Can 100% confirm. I'm too lazy to meditate tho :(

Can confirm that meditation is helpful. Doesn't even have to be that complicated, just sit down in a comfy chair, close your eyes relax and focus on just your breathing.

You should also lift, there's no reason not to lift unless you're already doing manual labour all day.

>pseudo garbage on Veeky Forums

Get a non-meme degree and earn 2x national average you cuck.

What if I do bodyweight exercises at home?

You sound like a self-help faggot trying to shill his book. Kill yourself

This is true

Stay poverty then :/

Still a wage slave tho

>do psychedelics to clear out any traumas you have that are holding you back

That's terriblle advice. Have you ever tried psychodelics?

That's fine, I suppose it really depends what your goals are as far as fitness is concerned. Going to a gym and doing compound lifts with a barbell will absolutely give you better/quicker results for strength and you could add in other stuff for size.

But I mean if you don't feel like paying for a membership and your home routine is working for you then that's great man, what sort of exercises do you do if you don't mind my asking?

Yes...several times, highly effective if used correctly

>if used correctly

This.
Problem is people might interpret your advice as "well life is shit, I don't know how to handle things, so i'll pop some LSD to seek answers". That's terrible setting that will probably end up with a bad trip.

I run one of three businesses with family, have my own side projects, am going to college with the gi bill, and I'm making mad gains in crypto through mining and investing. I think I'm good, you pretentious faggot.

"business" are a meme

luck out with crypto or die subrich

>It's all about mindset
>so take psychedelic drugs

Am I being trolled?

>I'm making mad gains in crypto
>3704.59$

Whoa, easy there mr. Buffet.

what is the program called ( from your image ) ?

I was applying a conservative policy this month and got over 400% you could have just bought any crypto a month ago and done 98% this ship is blowing up from all sides nothing special here.

>do psychadelics

Or just drink coffee

Blockfolio

You don't have to be Warren Buffet to see the value in 100% roi over a month. I'll be dropping another 4k in the exchange in a week and then 50k in about a month.

Can confirm positive self help faggotry high feels great for an hour, a day or a week. Reading Millionaire Fastlane brought me to Veeky Forums for many lol. It eventually wears off and your kneepads will wait for you like the dog from Futurama.
>never forget the taste of cock wageslave

That's fair. I switched from stocks to crypto about a month ago and I'm still learning. I expect my biggest ROI's will be my three mining rigs, which will make me about $1000+ a month until we switch to POS on Ethereum.

Point is, this faggot is peddling self-help horseshit, spouting off tripe about mindsets and "belief." Nonsensical garbage.

2 x shit = still shit

That can also be achieved on the roulette. You're just gambling.

Proper investment is never gambling.

Poverty mindset isn't just about the money in your bank account

Stimulants don't clear out your trauma they only compound it

u think mindset doesn't affect anything?

What if you're trying to be a femboi?

Mindset is irrelevant. Don't be dumb and don't be lazy. How it is you act is practically immaterial so long as you get shit done.

>Mindset is irrelevant.
>Don't be dumb and don't be lazy.

lmao

Thanks for sharing your mindset with us. How's the self help book coming along?

who's the girl in the pic OP

Jesus christ her body is perfect.

HHHHHHNGGGGGGGGGG

Neither of those things are mindsets, but objectives. The "believing in yourself" meme is nothing but emotionally charged garbage.

You do realize

"Don't be dumb and don't be lazy. How it is you act is practically immaterial so long as you get shit done."

Is a mindset right? And it has various underpinning beliefs also connected to it...if your mindset was "be dumb and lazy" would you see the same results? Mindset matters...

I don't know who it is actually but it makes me chuckle how perfect she is, ridiculously, laughably perfect, abundance though, I will see a few girls like her every day, opportunities around every corner

Believing those things are objectives is part of your mindset...and so is believing that the "believing in yourself" meme is garbage, that's also part of your mindset. Do you realize that yet?

Read
You're conflating the after effect high of accomplishment with the actual state of accomplishment itself. This should not be a difficult concept to grasp.

Kys soon faggot. Your family wants you to do it.

What accomplishment?

whos the ho in the op

"If I feel that I am going to be successful then I will be"
vs
"I accomplished something so I feel good about it"

Both of these situations make you feel the same, but only one actually accomplished an action. Feelings are temporary, which means you should disregard them in favor of task fulfilment.

OP you don't know enough yet. Please don't cast pearls to the swine. Words of wisdom are just words upon deaf ears

Further more I am willing to listen to you and share ideas in a reasonable manner. Some are unable to have the internal knowledge only the external.

>Add fund from bank account to portofolio
>portofolio increases
Wow, you're the next warren bufffet aren't you?

How do you go about changing your mindset?

>Gratitude better than wanting.
Solid.
>Science of Getting Rich
Relevant

>Ps. If you need an extra boost->nofap
Super solid.

Glad you overcame the bullshit. Enjoy life brother.

sauce?

Eleni from grabajava (@grabagirls)

Her and the drop shipping thread girl bring much joy and happiness to this board.

Talk is one thing

OP what are you gains

But then you're back at square one. Veeky Forums is about escaping the depressing wagecuck existence.

Being a wagecuck in 2017 is a kek itself. Just look around there are thousands of ways to make bank

Agreed, it's the easiest time to not be a wagecuck. You can make your money online, live anywhere. What a time to be alive.

LSD is known to help with psychological disorders.

I struggled with some sort of anxiety disorder for over a year, 1 acid trip wiped it off.

It can, but recommending it off the bat is a mistake. You can do just as well by confronting it directly and digging into your own mindset and picking up a solid mediation practice.

All drugs do is act as a sort of lubricant, its quick but haphazard.

I would recommend a low dose of psychs just to get the ball rolling if you are extra stuck

Thanks buddy you too :)

I'm with you OP. I read The Slight Edge a couple of months ago and it really helped me turn things around. I was fresh out of a pretty messy breakup and feeling pretty lost. Now I've started lifting, reading more books (not just self-help but practical finance books as well), gotten laid, and I've become 100x wiser with my money. I'd say this chain of events is what lead me to start lurking Veeky Forums in the first place.

Mindset absolutely matters. I made an effort to stop feeling sorry about myself and to do something about it. Now I'm starting to reap the results.

I'm 26, about to enter the work force with average pay. Is it too late to start making smart financial choices and eventually save enough money and live comfortable life?

Yes, might as well end it

agreed

No faggot you can be 70 and immediately get millions. Shit like that happens all the time. You don't even have to be creative, you just have to be aware of when you are. Once you get an idea don't linger on doing it, do it. Most businesses are built off of simple ideas and principles.

>LSD is known to help with psychological disorders.

Or you know, give you a horrible trip that makes you develop an anxiety disorder because you keep feeling like nothing is real.

Psychedelics are not the sort of thing you just randomly recommend to people like candy.

stimulants ≠ psychedelics