/brg/ - Battlerite general

Best girl edition.

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a PvP arena brawler from the same company that made Bloodline Champions.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-2-0-frozen-mists/#more-2064

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

previous:

>Destiny's m2 hitbox
>Destiny's E root
>Destiny's Space knocback

I didn't know so many bugs could fit in a single character.
I hope that she gets gutted when SLS comes from vacation in 3 more months.

>So when are Raigon and Freya gonna get the nerfs they deserve. Getting tired of seeing those 2 unga bunga characters single handedly winning every game.
get out of silver trust me you stop seeing them

Reminder than EU Battlerekt - the only tournament worth watching starts in 20 minutes.
twitch tv/battlerekt

nah m8, they don't do that shit

EU battlerekt needs to add US players to their teams to even have 5 teams entering.

the game wasn't f2p last winter event

yeah, but i have prehistoric chests that didn't transform into silvers. It's actually the only thing that SLS is doing right - they are not greedy bastards for now.
>US players

So did /ourboy/ Teldo bail out again?

fuck my bad, they changed the channel to
twitch tv/nge

>Destiny knocks me back
>knockback near a wall
>I rubber band somewhere completely different

>Use Bakko's Q
>Destiny's m2 goes through despite being in front of me
>Silence for 2 days
>Get mongoed by the enemy melee and die

N I C E

i want to change my nickname

what are some cool meme nicknames to choose?

I do around 350 dmg on Destiny per match, not counting disables and protection, is that an okay number?

I meant, I do minimum that number. Of course depends on match I do more.

>mfw I 1v2'd as IVA

guess the hero

spoiler: we actually won

raigon

urmom

it was jade and we're in silver

holy fuck who the hell designed bakko?
his kit is so fucking overloaded it's not even funny
>projectile shield that also has a 2 second weaken because fuck you
>throwing axe that does about 30~ damage for no reason
>2 second wall stun on dash
>AOE FUCKING INCAPITATION
IT DOESN'T HELP THAT ANYONE CAN UNLOCK THIS BROKEN PIECE OF SHIT FOR 950 TOKENS TOO
FUCK THIS GAME

it has to be rited
hard to aim
impossible to land
also impossible to land

if you're complaining about bakko re-evaluate your life

t. bakko defense force
being able to shut out an ENTIRE roster of ranged character with the shield alone is fucking dumb and should be either nerfed/removed instead

>Complaining about one the most balanced melee characters in the game

Let's hope so. If SLS doesn't have to keep him pacified any more, then they can finally give Croak proper nerfs.

>Destinyt exists

>Oldur reflect bubble
>Pearl's slow bubble
>BUT BAKKO SHIELD

>Try to play 3v3
>Thorn exists

Oh...

You forgot Raigon's shield, that reflects too

Bait out the shield idiot.

I wholeheartedly refuse to play ranked until they fix Thorn, Destiny and Poloma.
There's no reason to not play any of them at any given time and they are usually in most games.

the thing about bakko shield is that it doesn't cost any meter and he can literally use it for free
pearl bubble slows them down, not reflect them back and oldur bubble has to use meter for it, so it's fine in that case
fucking bakko can just pop his shield like every 7 seconds for 0 resources and walk up to you and you can't do shit about it while eating the 2s weaken from his shield bash too

>Bakko shield
>Not le teleport behind you man

None of those characters are broken, they're just high tier.

>it's "f2p nigger who played for a week has an opinion" episode

Are you absolutelly retarded?
Bakko is a melee with 1 telegraphed jump and a small dash.
A ult that is absolute trash.
No tools to stick to a enemy champion.
1 (O N E) skill that deals substantial damage via charge meter.

He is supposed to be a peeler/tank and you complain about him having a single way of surviving as he has close to no sustain whatsoever?
Lmao.

>Pick Bakko
>queue against Jadeshitter#9999
>Press Q

>they are not broken
>destiny's bugs
>thorn's q bug
>Poloma in its entirety

I only play 3v3 I never pick Thorn and I have at least a 70% winrate vs. any team with a Thorn on it if not higher

Nigga you can bait it out

What do you play?

Anything, Thorn barely matters
If you think there are unfair picks that are too strong in 3v3 you're bad and don't understand the game

I love how you shitstains defend this in every fucking game.
I love how you appear to be blind to the fact that there are tiers in every single game and Thorn is the best melee currently.
I don't know if you do it to try and prove something to the rest of us because I don't give a shit about your w/r I don't need your w/r to know that something is unfair and unbalanced.

can i SMASH this cutie?

don't do drugs kids

Even if we entertain you for a minute and assume he's too strong then so fucking what?
Pick him, pick something that beats him, or just quit, and I really hope you do quit you whiny shitter. You will NEVER be good at any game.

how do i ability queue

>Leaving games

>being a cuckold who accepts being taken hostages by literal mongos
kys

I'm good at LoL

> it's a sadistic pedophile tries to call other people out when he's a fucking mentally ill degenerate

I'm good at fighters, I was plat 1 in League being the 3d Shen in europe and several other achievements.
I've played enough fucking games to know when things are not supposed to go the way they are.

So quit your fucking pretentious bullshit because you achieved a fucking 70% w/r in a game with 10k players that's not even fucking 1v1.

was this automatic or did people actually report you? I have people call out reports on me pretty much every single time for whatever eason and I haven't been punished once since I started playing as F2P

I sent a ticket to support deliberately saying that I abandon games and shit talk people to see if they'd actually ban me

guess it worked lol

>Something in the game is abused
>"WAAAH DON'T NERF MY CRUTCH"
>"Why do people leave this game though?"

Competitive games were a mistake.

You must only play SFV then because nobody who played a decent fighting game would be braindead enough to lose to Thorn and pathetic enough to whine about it afterwards.

Not surprising that you play League, though, since that "game" is a Chinese psyop attempt to give a bunch of kids learning disabilities. Playing League so much is probably why you have a decision making disorder, you should seek treatment.

>good players play well
>bad players whine for musical chairs nerfs that rotate balance around poinlessly and dumbs down the game
>good players continue to adapt and play well
>bad players continue to whine and lose and blame the game for their losses and beg devs for more nerfs
ftfy

lol

Soul Calibur, Skullgirls, Tekken and Mortal Kombat.
Also various SNES titles never touched a fucking SF in my life.

You are just buttmad because your shitty winratio means absolutelly nothing in a team game and you haven't probably got out of gold to find people who actually know how to abuse Thorn.

So you don't actually play fighting games, got it.

Who would want to play a unbalanced game though?

>everyone is too on vacation to update the game
>but not enough to not ban user for shitposting in an email

Competitive games are fine and have been so for millenia, it's the most recent modern renditions that are jokes. I blame e-sports.

big secret pay attention there are no balanced games

>You don't play street fighter V ergo you don't know shit about fighters

The actual mental gymnastics of shitters holy fuck

that's so fucking retarded, what did you even write?

Wow you can't even follow a 2 reply chain you do have a genuine learning disability. My condolences, I'll leave you alone now.

This is the "mirrors are too hard to emulate in current vidya" of game balance.
They do exists and I've played a lot, Skullgirls is the perfect example of a balanced fighter, for example.
Most non p2w shooters are balanced aswell, racing games are balanced, simulators are balanced.

Thing is when it comes to "eSports games" like, league, overwatch and this people like actual flashy stuff not a balanced slow paced experience.

Holy shit those games are fucking terrible.
End yourself.

>"To be honest you need a very high IQ to understand Battlerite"

No, retard, you just play shitty games. Honestly if you played any Street Fighter game it'd be more respectable than that garbage. Skullgirls is a slow Marvel 2, which is already an awful mess of a game only good for memes. Soul Calibur has been shit mechanically since forever until SCV, a game most people hated because it didn't have enough waifu dress-up for them. Tekken is the casual man's VF and pretty much as serious a fighter as Power Instinct Matrimelee, and Mortal Kombat is fucking terrible. It has fucking block infinites.

You are not a "serious" fighting game player, you are a hipster, who wants to pretend that he is somehow not the same breed of shitter as everybody else. But you are. All you do, is you bitch. You bitch about things you don't understand except on the most superficial level. I don't even like Battlerite all that much, but you have no right to criticize it and talk about what's broken after getting all full of yourself presenting a dog shit list of credentials like that to prove your taste. Fuck off.

Raigon's shield is not as good or consistent as Bakko's.

>this amount of wrong and overall bad taste in 1 post
>the sheer rage and autism of his wording

if you think skullgirls is more balanced than battlerite you probably aren't very good at that game either

skullgirls is a lot more restrictive about what you can pick than the average fg, your team needs certain features to be successful, just because you can make 1 pick you like work by building a team around them doesn't mean the game is balanced evenly on a macro level across teams and if you really wanted to make that argument then it applies to battlerite too since the weaker chars are just niche or need certain kinds of teams

if you were making a team matchup chart for battlerite it would be tighter than the team matchups are in sg, and in battlerite you get a lot more team comp leeway where in sg assists + dhcs are really important to which chars work together

>If I post some meme images no one will see my tears

No one will take your opinion seriously, ever.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Soul Calibur has been shit mechanically since forever until SCV,

Hello? SCII?

user you are the one implying stuff and sheeting over something you have just demonstrated to have no clue about.

All to defend your beautiful cancer tree, lmao.

That was shitty too because it was just infinite guard impact baiting which made the whole offense/defense game "random" because there were so many layers to guess through, creating a fundamental imbalance. Kind of like parrying in SF3S.

why doesnt rook use his sword

If your credentials for shit talking Battlerite are "I play Skullgirls and Mortal Kombat" you pretty much don't have a leg to stand on. You can talk as much as you like, but from that moment, you outed yourself as a retard, and nobody's going to care about what you say except to make fun of you. GG.

Battlerite?

that's a nice pic

no
figting games time now

Fun fact is that my "credentials" are that I'm able to be good at several competitive games despite not being good at battlerite thus knowing when things are stronger that others.
Oh also I bet you couldn't even lay 2 hits at any of those games on anybody of my actual skill level so you may as well just admit you are a failure and you only have a shitty winratio in a shitty game with a playerbase of 10k people.
Have a nice day!

yeah saved it just for OP

Tell us what tournament you were Top 8 in at Mortal Kombat 9 or X or whatever.

bella and eliza are both bigger "problem picks" that do everything the best or close to the best with no real weaknesses than thorn is in this game, thorn is great at his niche of playing disruptively and breaking up formation but if he has to try to squeeze out damage and aggressively chase he blows up very quickly, if you were trying to carry an entire team you'd be better off making a pick like shifu that doesn't have actual weaknesses beyond only being able to effectively pressure 1 person most of the time

>a shitty game with a playerbase of 10k people.

MK/Injustice tournaments have like sub-50 people show up and Skullgirls is even sadder. I really wouldn't talk shit about playerbase numbers if I were you.

Every game without 1million concurrent players is a shitty "ded gaem"

>new SFM
>only guy is naked
what the fuck

Battlewrong...

Yeah but you can't compare the skill required to play Eliza or Bella at a good level compared to the time and skill you need to climb to Plat using Thorn.

You see, I know comparing fg with brite is kind of bullshit but this game is supposed to be "hard" and rewarding once you get the grasp of it.
Having champs that can be exploited by people with less than 30 hours and get to plat is a clear sign something's not right.

ITT guy who has played the game for 10 hours tries to talk about the game's balance and says he can do it because he's played "real fighting games," rattles off a list of shitty games thinking people in these threads play literally only Battlerite, and gets BTFO.

I have actuallly 160 hours cranked in and I'm plat my dude, bu that matters not as Thorn is a piece of shit in every elo.

>Yeah but you can't compare the skill required to play Eliza or Bella at a good level compared to the time and skill you need to climb to Plat using Thorn.

Then why are you comparing 1v1 2D fighting games to a 3v3 MOBA brawler, retard?

>new russian team in a final

>my dude
you're probably like 16 years old since no one over the age of 22 besides reddit memesters uses "my dude." i feel bad for you

I compared it to League aswell but I guess your reading comprehension is that of a toddler.

If you're only plat, then you can be playing better and beating all those bad Thorn players that got there only by riding their OP champion right?