Damn, eth appears to be a scam

Found this: reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/

Apparently Ethereum is not that different from onecoin. They use the buzzwords of real crypto, but don't actually do what they say. They literally took some dudes money because they didn't like him, like no one voted to do it, censored the dude, stopped the app, and still say the opposite on ethereum.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

dapps.ethercasts.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody here cares, they'll advertise (not even shilling because they do it for free) until they lose it all and then frogpost for days till the new memecoin is in.

Eth is biggest Russian scam cuck coin of he century , buy Hungarian master race XBY

Yes. The main problem is: there's no reason to use Ethereum. There's literally no application that couldn't be done without the use of a smart contract, it's pure dotcom-style vapourware. When the market realises this, the bubble will pop, it's only about pin pointing when it will happen.

>this again
please dont say I go crazy

>decentralized supercomputer almost free to use
kys poorfag.

but what about GOLEM (GNT) that runs on Ethereum platform?

GNT does not look like scam

Damn, buttcoiners are scared.

>>decentralized supercomputer almost free to use

What is botnet.

>GUYS! GUYS! ETHER IS A SCAM! ITZA PONZIE SCHEME!
>Literally M$, JP Morgan, Intel, IBM, + more are financially backing this
I think the site you meant to post on was Infowars

>>Literally M$, JP Morgan, Intel, IBM, + more are financially backing thi

That doesn't mean anything. Fucking juice presser got 120 mil$ funding.

>doesn't mean anything

Meanwhile ETH reaches BTC's market cap last year in two months.

Kek, I everyone I know has a fucking juicer. Buy ETH or stay poor.

Checked. Seriously, even I have a fucking juicer.
checked
ETH is not called Illuminaticoin for nothing, this is the future.

my favorite shitcoin

You can't post on that subreddit.
So it is by definition bullshit

newfags don't know all those companies aren't using the eth you buy, they use enterprise eth which is free code for private chains that don't need to use eth as fuel. The shills are selling you this trash by implying those companies are using the same public eth token but they are not LMAO. Might as well say all those companies support firefox or google chrome by using them for free. Crypto-illiterate noobs are where eth bag holders made their millions.

It's cheaper to use the public chain and pay the gas fees than to maintain your own network of nodes running your private chain.

You are clueless. Those companies still need the network that is run by nodes.

if they have to run the nodes themselves, there is no point, since they could just run mysql database.

Looks more like an ETCcuck

There's literally no application that couldn't be done without the use of a smart contract, it's pure dotcom-style vapourware

>There's literally no application that couldn't be done without the use of a smart contract, it's pure dotcom-style vapourware

You are right. Are you shorting ETH?

This is true. The Ethereum based tech all the big banks are using, Corda doesn't even use a blockchain as we know it, it doesn't have miners and it isn't fueled by any tokens.

It basically has nothing to do with ETH.

>decentralized
Ethereum isn't decentralized
>muh buzzwords are a substitute for real utility
lmao no

>don't say the truth again
it's ok if you are trying to make money, just be aware it will evaporate very easily at a certain time unless you sell

no it isn't

what network? Ethereum isn't decentralized and is not used as a currency.
>if they have to run the nodes themselves, there is no point, since they could just run mysql database.
Indeed they could, and they would have the same results as using Ethereum. You are starting to understand why ETH is a bubble ready to burst.

>shorting or longing
>ever
that's just begging to get rekt user

Wait, what the fuck do you think "longing" means?

You're either short, long, or not playing the game at all. What the fuck are you takling about?

i thought ethereum is the new world computer web 3.0 ?

>mfw holding 20 eth and a guy is making my coin bad

>being this much of an ignorant retard
you fucking niggers that don't even know the meaning of short and long and gamble your money on crypto are the most retarded people on the planet.

Ethereum becoming the world computer is a meme, just like turing-completeness and smart contracts. You bought a marketing pitch. As long as it gives you profits that's good enough I guess, but don't be blinded by it. The market can't stay irrational forever

>Ethereum becoming the world computer is a meme, just like turing-completeness and smart contracts. You bought a marketing pitch. As long as it gives you profits that's good enough I guess, but don't be blinded by it. The market can't stay irrational forever

Ok, be my guest and refute all of these dapps then:
dapps.ethercasts.com

What about smart contracts, what about Gnosis, what about Augur?

How is longing bad? Literally best way to make money.

I actually never got on the juicer train

I live off push ups and chocolate milk

Most coins are shit anyway

They have no substance and are never ever exchanged for goods and services (even weed)

>ok be my guest and refute all of these websites then
t.user right before the dot com bubble popped

As I said, none of those "dapps" need a smart contract to run, it's just a gimmick

>What about smart contracts, what about Gnosis, what about Augur?
literal memes. There is the tweet of an ethereum programmer on twitter that says "yes, Gnosis is a failed project, but I admire them for trying, and for being able to raise a lot of money despite that".

Honestly keep being euphoric user, whatever floats your boat.