The financialization bubble is going to finally pop in October after being long overdue. Stocks, commodities...

The financialization bubble is going to finally pop in October after being long overdue. Stocks, commodities, real-estate, banks, and many publicly traded corporations will all be going in the shitter. There will be no dip: the devaluation will be long term as it reflects their uninflated value. The crash will be triggered by job losses causing both a slump in consumer demand and lots of loan defaults.

Just a heads up.

So will this mean my ETH and bitcoins rocket up in value?

No, bitcoin and ETH are still dependant on fiat so they will come crashing down along with it

Sounds good for my physical Silver reserves

so what do you recommend we do with our money

Turn liquid cash into super male vitality.

Or gold.

fuck does that mean in english m8?

When October comes start putting money in various short indexes, no reason everyone needs to get fucked

It means that you should get your testosterone levels high enough to fight the globalists

Why October?

Invest directly in starting physical businesses that produce useful, valuable products. All financial instruments, including precious metals, are going to be hit hard.

cause it's common logic, keep your BTC safe in the meantime by sending them to this address
17cnXgo3drJiRFdS23P5rQLNw7cvoB6Z7L

>says increasingly nervous shorter for the millionth time

what's a physical businesses that produce useful, valuable products, give us a portoflio example

I have no market positions. Including cryptocurrencies.

Then fuck off you stupid poorfag

I sent them all. Ok thanks. When is it safe to send them back to me?

Tools, guns, food, detergent, etc. Shit you would buy at ace or the grocery.

"Investing" used to be very closely tied to entrepreneurship, not speculation. It's up to you to decide what sort of business to start or put your money into.

I will say that competition from established, publicly traded players will be substantially weakened post-crash though.

I will give you further instructions just hold the line pls sir

Literally waiting for this day so i can short the fuck out of the Dow Jones

Hey, everyone, look, we have someone who can time the market here. Get Warren Buffett on the line!