At what price will you sell all of your ETH for good?

At what price will you sell all of your ETH for good?
$100? $500? $1000?

NEVER

coinlet here,

after you've made shitload of money off cryptotrading, how the fuck do you get it back into your bank? 5-7 figure for a neet?

what do?

What is ETH?

$1,370,000 and I'm not even kidding

ITS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

Per ETH? You must expect the dollar to drop in value dramatically.

?transfer to your bank and report as capital gains?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
KILL YOURSELF NO COINER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yeah hitler, i mean Drumpf will cause that xDD

I'll gradually sell off my main stash of 65 coins when it hits $100. I paid $11 each for those coins last year. I think 10x return is greedy enough.

I'lll sell around the time they start Proof of Stake. Fuck Proof of Stake.

Why are you against proof of stake?

why not wait even more? unless you really need the money right now, there's no point selling at 100. eth is going way higher

sold everything

You dont know that.

Terrible move

Don't you remember the exact same thing happening twice already?

I remember cashing in on the first ETH wave, the hype on here was exactly the same, then the price started going down and you didn't hear about ETH for months.

He's new. I sold off when ETH made it's first run to $20 and faggots like him told me I was dumb for not holding. Then the DAO hack happened and the price plummeted back to $10 and I bought back in.

I sold at 50 ish because I needed to get a new place. Will work on stocking up again soon.

When I need them to exchange for a real-world good, like a down payment on a house or something.

I'm the guy who throws in 50 biweekly into eth.
If it reaches a grand/coin, I might sell around 30%. The rest would go into staking to provide a drip of income.

26% returns are all I ask for

How many are you at now? Enough to give a beggar 0.7, or any amount really, without worrying about it?

10 years from now.

It's the time not the price.

Will sell Nearly 1000 Ether above $100-$120. Will gage the momentum and pull some TA along with market analysis to see where it's going. Will dump to bitcoin, buy whale 3-5 alt coins with volume that will move 20+%.

Sell. Buy more ETH. Around and around we go. It's that fucking easy boys, and don't forget you're in the golden era. Make the money while you still can.

Lastly, once seven figures I'll get a financial/tax professional to properly liquidate and pay uncle same.

Are you seriously asking me to give you 50 US dollars worth of ether?

Just use BTC-E if you're in Europe, the only original exchange that didnt go down

>Are you seriously asking me to give you 50 US dollars worth of ether?

Yes, where's your Veeky Forums solidarity? I would almost certainly give free money to strangers I'd never meet if I was in your situation.

>Just use BTC-E
It has no functionality for buying coin with GBP, which is what I need (to save on all the transaction fees from GBP -> EUR -> crypto).

He owes you nothing.
And I'm a poorfag with $5 invested, ain't begging

Never said he owed me anything, I just offered him the opportunity to give me free money for absolutely no service/product whatsoever if he was feeling particularly generous

I'm thinking of buying $1,500 of ETH if it drops to $60

is it worth it? I'm poor af but this is my chance/

my wife literally won't let me sell any of my ETH unless it's at least $800/ETH and even then I have to keep a large chunk of it.

Beg fags are such scam, how do you live with yourself you nigger

Literally have absolutely nothing to lose desu, not even my shame given that I'm anonymous. Plus I am trying to buy with my real money, it's just I keep getting fucked over by these fucking platforms

tfw my wife's son keeps making me buy him bitbeans

She's a keeper.

does he at least let you keep any?

She's been surprisingly supportive. Even keeping my weak hands from selling early.

As far as I can tell, ETH can only grow in the long term.

Beggars are garbage. Die.

pussy

Reinvesting after a dip, or are you out for good?

This. Pic unrelated

So late next year?

TFW wife smarter than me no have ;_;

sell what no, i'm just going to keep buying, forever

50B market cap is my goal.
Once it hits that I'll probably liquidate about half and then leave 85% in Eth and use the other 15% to trade crypto or invest in other opportunities.

serious question. How do you actually get your gains back? who are you selling to? how do you sell? how do you get the money once you've sold. Assume I dont have a credit card linked to anything at the moment and I have a money order for some bitcoins. How in the shit am I going to get that money?

I bought 10 eth about 2 months ago. Only reason was to mess around with them and see if I could figure it all out. Really interested in better understanding smart contract.

Paid $17 each

Got busy forgot about them, wake up and they are bumping $54, dig in a little and "hmmm, this may have legs"

Anyhow, plan to sell at $600. Think it may go higher, but I realistically think $600 in the next year.

Will prob buy more if it drops below $50.

Also, Bought a Bitcoin at the drop for a clean $1000

Traded in $250 of it for Strat last week at $0.60 so 400 start. I'm expecting $12 strat by years end, probably August. Anyhow, I plan to trade my strat for eth when the exchange is right.

However, still dont really get how smart contracts work and if I can figure that out, I will be able to make so much more y leveraging that knowledge as an "early adopter" to old school fuckos.

Seriously, I think smart contracts now are like email was in 1992. We all knew someone who used email, but were like "WTF nerd fag? why dont you just call them?" Now, no one can do biz without email. Same will be true of smart contracts in 15 years. That is why I believe ETH is limitless, unless there becomes other gas for contracts.

Just hold 5 years and become a millionaire. After that sell 10% a year.

Or just put it all up for stake a live of your staking returns

Will buy back in at $11 next week.

So, I'm super beginner on this stuff, and i just looked at the "crypto Biz Central"

I remember the bitcoin rise and all that jazz and everyone seems really hyped for ETH.

I have a coinbase account, and i used a debt to buy .5 ETH Just to kind of play arround with it. Everyone seems to be saying they're going to pass bitcoin and it will be over 800 dollars?? That would be awesome if so but I'm so new to this crypto currency thing I have no idea what I'm doing, and the Crypto Biz Central didn't help much

Could someone please point me in a direction so I can start learning about this? All the different currencies, and how this all works?

Also theyre talking about hot and cold wallets? I have Coinbase is that not a wallet? do i need to move it? Can I not transfer my ETH to GDAX or will it get hacked or something??

I would really just like some help learning so I can get on this train.

>$11
I can guarantee you that will never happen again.

>Could someone please point me in a direction so I can start learning about this? All the different currencies, and how this all works?
Check on any exchange. After that google around and read about the coins you are eyeballing
>Also theyre talking about hot and cold wallets? I have Coinbase is that not a wallet? do i need to move it? Can I not transfer my ETH to GDAX or will it get hacked or something??
If you want to trade, just move whatever you want to an exchange and make the buy sell orders that you want. If you plan to sit on something buy and put that on a wallet you keep with you.
>I would really just like some help learning so I can get on this train.
Help yourself man, is not hard, you just have to lurk around, ask when you read about something you don't understand and go ahead and search and read some more by yourself. Nobody will spoon feed you more than what I'm telling you because pretty much everyone here has done the same.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

no problem. Seriously if you see something you don't understand or you want to know, just ask about it.
Quick tip to get started fast, use cash/bank account to buy BTC on coinbase or on a exchange that works for you and then use those BTC to buy the crypto you want. As you are starting just don't go overboard and use your lifesavings on a move, use money you will not kill yourself if you lose. Check more than one coin and don't fucking panic and don't live checking the price every other minute. Blockfolio is a really nice app to keep track of your mess.
Good luck man.

Better hold on to that one.

>
>>Could someone please point me in a direction so I can start learning about this? All the different currencies, and how this all works?
>Check on any exchange. After that google around and read about the coins you are eyeballing
>>Also theyre talking about hot and cold wallets? I have Coinbase is that not a wallet? do i need to move it? Can I not transfer my ETH to GDAX or will it get hacked or something??
>If you want to trade, just move whatever you want to an exchange and make the buy sell orders that you want. If you plan to sit on something buy and put that on a wallet you keep with you.
>>I would really just like some help learning so I can get on this train.
>Help yourself man, is not hard, you just have to lurk around, ask when you read about something you don't understand and go ahead and search and read some more by yourself. Nobody will spoon feed you more than what I'm telling you because pretty much everyone here has done the same.
Is coinimi a good wallet if no what is...

Not gonna lie, former ETH cyber whale here. This is fucking hilarious watching ETH crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this crypto get the blockchain.

lmao this larper

>former ETH cyber whale
HAHAHAHAHA my sides. ŸOu dumb fat cunt, posting the same bullshit everywhere, does anyone actually fall for it?

everywhere? That must be my former partner.. you better listen then

>crash and burn
why do people keep saying this?
It hasn't done anything but keep going up every week

cake is a lie my friend

nice meme from 2007, but seriously everyone can see through your bullshit.

Yeah, we noticed, and it's annoying and unwanted. Take a fucking hint you autist.

it's a meme from /pol/. it was originally in reference to trump and letting him get the nuclear codes

I just put in at 81.86 for 24.45 shares. Going to be putting In another 100 every week as I can. I want 100 ether before the year is out. Going to be wealthy before long at this rate

>rubs new hands tpgethe

its 76 now..

I will sell my ETH when one wei equals one cent. And even then I will only sell a small portion.

>mai ebil platferms meme
>2017
fuck off antishi

his plan is coming along nicely

Plan is to put in 200$ a week for the rest of the year and see how it performs. When my assets hit 400-800k across all my holdings, I'll look at quoting my day job and finding something to do that I like more.

anyone looking to get a loan for this? Im too poor to invest enough right now.

how're you gonna pay your loan back when you lose your money in shady cryptos because you panic sell at the first sign of weakness because youre afraid of losing money because youve dumped everything you have into this?

>cyber whale

>go Provident metals
>but gold and/or silver, pay with BTC (or if you're using other cryptos, convert them to BTC)
>get the metal delivered
>sell it for cash
>then I guess just make a lot of small deposits under whatever the legal limit is so the bank doesn't have to report to the IRS

You should hang on to some of that metal though. Why you'd rather have it all in glorified Monopoly money I don't know.