Redpill me on the geopolitics of the countries in pic related (not just Europe)...

Redpill me on the geopolitics of the countries in pic related (not just Europe). Who were the players and who were the pawns? What were the hot spots? Who were the big shots? Who were the dominant and rival political and religious factions? What nations and factions were on the rise and on the fall? Etc.

Book recommendations also welcome.

>THE "EMPIRE"

Early:
France, Spain, England/UK, Poland-Lithuania, Austria with HRE, Ottomans.
Later:
France, Spain, UK, Prussia, Austria, Russia.

Infographics, timelines art and images in general would be highly appreciated too.

It seriously looks like Iceland is bouncing away from Europe in that map. Like, "Later suckers! Seeya!"

I knew you would show up. Sooner than expected.

>Brittany not independent>
>normandy not english
>no mention of byzantine

>tfw too early to explore space

WTF is "THE OSMANS"?

I thought Byzantium had only fallen in the 15th.

There's a little dot at Constantinople for the Byzantines at least.

>Redpill me on the geopolitics of the countries in pic related (not just Europe).
Nothing easier than explaining what happend in 100 years in a couple more or less idependent enthities.
>Who were the players and who were the pawns?
biggest player were the rats with the black death.
For politics: The Mongols (Golden Horde/Tamerlan), the Ottomans, Trading city states (Venice/Genua/Ragusa/Amalfi/Hansa/Pisa), Noble Dynasties (Luxemburg, Habsburg, Wittelsbach, Anjou, Plantagent, Aragon, Burgundy, Jagiellon),the Pope, the Teutonic Order, the Mamlukes
>What were the hot spots?
France, Andalusia, Baltic Sea, Grece, Russia, HRE
>Who were the big shots?
See above
>Who were the dominant and rival political and religious factions?
different branches of Islam, Catholisism and Orthodoxy + to the end of the century the hussits and lollards. For politics Ghibellins vs Guelfs + more in every terretory.
>What nations and factions .were on the rise and on the fall?
There are no nations in the 14th century.
>Etc.
Your map is shit.

Constantinople is shown as city state

Just an other way to write Ottomans, Byzantium was only Constanitople + some regions around the aegean sea after the 4th crusade

>There are no nations in the 14th century.
>he thinks nations are synonymous with nation states

Nah, we'll make it, think about how far we've gotten in a hundred years, we'll make it to space.

Thanks. You seem to know your shit.

How about... This map?

>he thinks nations are synonymous with nation states
No I don't but the standard 14th century man most likely didn't identify as french,italian,english but rather as inhabitant of his parish, city or maybe with the territory he lived in.

*cough*

>HOLY

Better because inaccuracies are easier justifiable and the foci seam to be choosen somewhat better, atleast in Europe. For the rest of the map I can't tell, but the absence of America seams rather strange.

>German "Holy Roman" Empire (fragmented States)
Did a fucking frog or poleshit make this "map"?

OBSESSED

ignore any post that does not list the Pope as a major player, he was hugely important in the 14th century
the other players are varying lords, if a lord had the support of his subjects and other lords he was powerful, if not then he was just a pawn, its impossible to summarise a whole century you would need to do weeks of research to see which lords were the most important

The Byzantine Empire getting cucked, although still managing to survive for another century within the big walls of Constantinople.

The t*rks cucking every one of the last crusades thrown at them.

The mongols genociding t*rks and muslims in the ME

The swedes getting cucked by the danes in the Kalmar Union

The HRE officially becoming the >HRE after le Golden Bull.

The German Order having good days (next century they'll be cucked by Polan strong)

Servia being served in Kosovo by the T*rks

Bulgaria getting cucked by t*rks too

Genova and Venice being happy merchants and acquiring med clay

Aragon being happy merchant and acquiring med clay

Scotland cucking England and being free with Robert the Bruce

B*rg*ndy happening

Phase 1 of the war between England and France; frog genocide by the Black Prince

Phase 2 of the war between England and France: Castile joins in with France and le happy burning of the english littoral towns

Hansa strong

Portugal strong; Aljubarrota'oh agkbar!

Black plague everywhere, massive demographic loss, end of feudalism, the origins of Renaissence, the emergence of the cities and bourgeoise class specially in Italy and Flanders and that's pretty much it

Oh and Russian liberators being tributary cucks of the Great Khan

>Servia being served

>Black plague everywhere
Exept Poland for some reason

basically this

Nogai is the wrong location

Different nogai

>There were two groups of Nogais: those north of the Caspian Sea under their own Bey (leader), and those north of the Black Sea nominally subject to the Crimean Khan. The first group was broken up circa 1632 by the Kalmyks. The second shared the fate of the Khanate of Crimea.

I also play eu4 so it looked wrong to me as well so I looked it up

Fug, didn't know that.

Thanks senpai.

it was voltaire

Thanks guys. The memes have sentimental value for me.
Voltaire posters must go.

Actually the black plague was partially responsible for the renaissence happening because it had huge impact in changing the whole socio-economic structures.

So bless the plague.

Write a meme history book. I'll pay