Time traveller here...

Time traveller here. POSW is a powerhouse in 2018 with every normie out there using its faucets and staking thousands of coins at the same time. No other service provides this. The price is fluctuating around $50 dollars.

In the next month or so, we'll see the first rise to $1 dollars. The current downtrend due whales accumulating cheap POSW and getting higher dividends due the cheap price boosted by BTC's pump will last for a while, but soon you'll see the light. People will realize how wrong they were by not buying this coin (which provides an useful service compared to other higher valued shitcoins). They'll see how shitcoins like PIVX hitting $2 while POSW was incredibly undervalued was an obvious buy.

Remember this.

>"g-guys pls buy posw..."

Well memed my friend.

I wish it to be true though

I believe in PoSWallet OP but i'm skeptical, where are your dubs?

Who fucking cares about POSW, what is ETH and ETC and GNS in 2018?

Here

>still shilling POSW
lmfao what's the matter, no one left to buy your shitty memecoin after it tanked?

go back to your discord

Oh timetraveller, will you tell me if Veeky Forums will have a qtddtot thread in the future? Does Veeky Forums even do qtddtot?

>$53
>0.09 BTC
Let's test you OP, how much is BTC in your time?

DO NOT DO NOT BUY THIS DYING COIN!!!!!!!!

There is so much FUD regarding this coin. I've never seen anything quite like it.

People trying to get people to dump so they can get cheap POSW?

Uh, I don't think anyone needs to do that with the way it's falling

ALL OF THE PROOF IS HERE

I've never seen my stuff reposted lmao, thanks. By the way, posw is the top ten in crypto. Don't buy yet, people still dumping and I want some desu...

Why are you going back in time and telling us this?

I want to believe

>tfw would be worth 3 million dollars

Veeky Forums is a slow board

watch this

dang I fucked it up

but you get the idea

I'm losing my patience with this coin. They better improve their shitty site and offer Eth.

Kek says be patient.

Just deposit it into my fancy wallet if you're that impatient >>dubs