/xgg/ - Xenogames General #81

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - USE THIS if you only intend to look up information. Main doc has a user limit, and will lock people out if the cap is reached.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Is this the reason they call her special inquisitor?

We should make a list of what is and isn't considered a spoiler. Just because we still have sods who go 'lol it's been a month, i can talk about end game twists and not tag anything'

>Camo index: 666%

>A- Addam? H- he's just a friend. That's all!

What does developing titans actually do? None of the shops seem to have better items. Seems like it just opens up more quests.

It's okay sis. We'll let you watch if you want.

>got premium cylinderrs from getting salvaging rank up
Does that mean I can buy them now?

no

The cost of everything lowers, non-Pouch item shops get new inventory, and those purple Merc Missions you unlock will give the Pouch item shops new inventory once completed.

they appear in shop randomly

Would you take her to Elysium?

>People always shitpost about the Wii U being bad
>When it had a REALLY good lineup
>The Wii U had Super Mario Maker, Super Smash Bros. 4, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon 1, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Super Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Hyrule Warriors, Star Fox Zero and so many other good games
>Nintendo was also nice enough to release Breath of the Wild on the Wii U to help it's owners feel a little better right before the console's death in case they wanted to play it but couldn't afford a Nintendo Switch yet
>Wii U unfortunately didn't sell too well due to the rise of mobile gaming
>Mostly didn't sell as well as it should have sold because of retards, cultists and Anti-Wii U keyboard warriors going on an unholy crusade and spouting "HURRRRR WHY BUY A WII U WHEN YOU CAN GET A 3DS, DURRRRRRR THE WII U HAS NO GOOD EXCLUSIVES XDDD LMAO THE 3DS HAS THE SAME GAMES ANYWAYS *accidentally breaks circle pad by staring at it* THE 3DS SALES PROVE I'M RIGHT HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE DEAD CONSOLE AM I RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!111"
>Meanwhile the Nintendo Switch currently only has about 4 good games at most (Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Breath of the Wild and XC2) along with third party trash and other irrelevant bullshit that's been milked to death (HEY KIDS WANNA PLAY SKYRIM FOR THE 500TH TIME!?)
>People will dedicate their lives to defending this faggotry

Either way, we better get a sequel to XC2 before we get a remastered edition of XCX.

> colleague of mine was a huge fan of X, so he bought XBC 2, too
> asks me for help since he has trouble beating Giga Rosa
> merc missions stuck on lvl 1 because he didn't know that you could upgrade it with a quest
> barely any blades because he didn't know you could dismiss excess trash blades
> affinity grids are pretty much completely locked
> has never used a blade switch, doesn't even know about driver combos, blade combos or even auto-attack canceling
> has played 120 FUCKING HOURS already
> the only reason he couldn't beat the fight was because he accidently switched out a party member and was stuck on two characters (instead of three, as intended for the fight)
> he could finally beat it after I switched his third party member back in

Yes, the tutorials are shit and the game throws alot of shit on you, but how can you be THAT bad at this game? It really makes you wonder how much they're going to dumb down the next game.

>many good games
>the only ones are splatoon, W101, XCX and bayo 1+2
>costs too much and pad is the second worst controller in the industry
WiiU was shit and good thing it's gome

So what was your team when you took down Aion?
I had Pandy, Percival, zenobia Zeke. Nia, Ursula and Mythra on Rex and Finch, Ayyygon and Brighid on Morag.

Stupid birb ended up delivering the final blow too. Probably forgot about it 5 minutes later.

>It really makes you wonder how much they're going to dumb down the next game.
Nah, they aren't going to dumb it down. I remember a lot of people complaining about how X's mechanics were too complicated. Despite that, they didn't simplify Xenoblade 2, so I wouldn't worry.

I was playing as Morag Brigid/Theory/Aegaeon
with Zeke Pandy/Zenobia/Kos-mos and Nia Dromarch/Ursule/Nim on my team.
I was overleveled so it was easy.

>Costs too much
>Is literally the same price as a Nintendo Switch
>Gamepad is fine and it has a really good pro controller

Are you fucking retarded? Did the Wii U rape your mom when you were a child?

X is still the best game for me

>doing Sheba's quest
>making me do stuff for girls all over the place
>Can't salvage this one item for the girl in Argentum
Also it sucks that she only forces shekels to drop with her level 3 and currently I don't have anything on Zeke to speed up his art rate besides pouch items.
SHIT game.
I loved X too. I love all three of them different.

I mean, what this should tell you is that marketing and hardware design is more important than anything, but instead you find a way to turn it into bitching about keyboard warriors like an autist.

Adenine/Kasandra/KOS-MOS Zeke, Theory/Brighid/Electra Morag, and Nia/Pyra/Floren Rex. Chain attacked too early and ended with him having basically no health left, finished him off with a single Fury Dropkick from Zeke.

DYNAMITE
>mfw Zeke with knuckles

>Playing on the Nintendo Switch in handheld mode with joycons attached is the same as holding a Wii U gamepad
>Both Wii U and Nintendo Switch pro controllers are almost the same
>Both consoles costed $300 and had great games
>"IT'S JUST MARKETING GOYIM"
>Implying that referencing the past on events that genuinely happened makes me an "autist" because you weren't there to experience them

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

Anyone else wish the rare blades you have got some kind of where are they now thing after the ending?

>literally the same price as a Nintendo Switch
Yeah and switch at least has the portability gimmick, wiiu is just yet another home console, now with no games if you don't care about nintendo's own series.
>Gamepad is fine
No it's not, pad is absolute garbage and being mandatory makes it even worse
>really good pro controller
Which doesn't even work in some games, go play splatoon 1 with pro controller, i dare you.

Switch is basically how wiiu should have been in a first place, if they don't forget it or turn into "only our own games and indieshit allowed" it actually has future.

Does anyone still have the doc on Xenoblade Chronicles ? I need some tips after rushing to the Fallen Arm just to have all the party members. Thanks. Currently trying to 100% the game before playing X again, by the time I would've finished completing all of them, the DLC for XC2 might come up...

>"IT'S JUST MARKETING, GOYIM"
Yes, if they're so similar as you say then marketing is a large factor in its success or failure. Are you seriously too much of a brainlet to comprehend that?

First for starting a Gormotti family with Nia

>/v/tard got molested by a wii u console when he was a kid
>goes on anonymous image boards to preach about the wii u boogeyman

Reminder that we wouldn't have XC2 if XCX didn't sell well. Stay mad faggot, I don't even need to read your posts when they're full of bullshit.

Same. But I'm one of those people that like Metroid Prime 2 and Majora's Mask the most.

Nope Pyra was equal with Nia and Mythra until cancerous Pyrafags started samefag masterbation to their promotion whore of a waifu

>unironically liking MM

>Judicium never tried to see if Flesh Eaters could breed
>Nia doesn't think about it since she never expected to have a family
>She feels odd, days after sleeping with you, but writes it off
>A few days later, talks with Morag, worried about something. She's been having trouble keeping food down and no matter how much she heals herself, it doesn't seem to work. She fears her life is at it's end and wants to spend as much time with her friends as possible. Morag starts asking about her sex life. Expressing her surprise at how Flesh Eaters can have human children.

You waifu fags really should seek help, or at least avoid devolving into fucking fanfic

This is fate as well, no use fighting it.

Thanks

Stimulating story, chum.

Nice projection. You're the one sperging out here.

Are Mor Ardain and Gormott walking on Morytha or are they walking on the Cloud Sea?

So when mythra leaves in chapter 7, what happens if you sent Roc on a mission and deleted all your other blades, so you only had mythra for that fight?
What if you have Roc on a mission when the cutscene with you using his weapon happens in Elpys?

(You)

Remember that first blade Gramps gave you? It's the fail safe that can't be released.

You can't get rid of Rex's second free blade so you will always have at least 1 blade.

You can send the wind knuckle common on merc missions too.

It creates mustard gas

You can't send them all on merc missions at once you lobcock. Did you even try?

>Did you even try?
No, you dinglehopper.

Merc missions are already trash, why would we purposefully do more of them to test something we didn't know would happen at the time?

They why are you asking you miserable git?

Because I wasn't the guy asking in the first place, you bitter old fogey.

Why is Tora the best character in Xenoblade 2? I'm doing some heart-to-hearts that I missed and most of them seem to be Tora ones. They just solidify the cute furball as the best character

We need more cute fluffy blades

Why'd you post her, then?

>under the Cloud Sea, Mor Ardain is swimming the same way Zeke does

Because she is

Then you shouldn't be asking slag poster.

>Now have to buy HW for a third time
>Still no news on the XBC2 DLC that's coming THIS MONTH
Fug. I should replay X while I wait.

>unironically buying HW
you only have yourself to blame

Tora is in most H2Hs because he is basically never out of the party for any story reason, second only to Rex in terms of being there, so he can be stuffed into any H2H involving main characters.
He's in a lot of Gacha/Side Quest blades' H2Hs because those can go to anyone, and they have a choice of putting in one of 4 people in the scene and making it fit regardless of who is there (and being awkward, like when Azami asks Nia on a date because she's her driver) OR putting Tora in because he will NEVER be their driver.
Also, Tora is a cute, vice filled mascot character who can be used to set up comic relief easily. They'd be fools to not use him.

It's like you don't enjoy mindless fun now and then.

You can't dispatch anyone's second to last blade.

>musoushit
>fun

>ironically buying HW
Haha, look at me, I'm buying a musou. Haha dude, check it out, I'm literally handing over my hard-earned money to buy a game I don't even want, it's so fucked haha. What, actually play it? Why would I do that, dude? I'm just being epic.

I hope they make a xenoblade musou, just to spite you and because I'd play the shit out of it.

as expected from adenineposter

What, are you saying you've never bought a video game ironically before? Everyone does that, it makes perfect sense.

hotter than any xc2 girl

I want to pet Nim

>buying HW ever even once
But why? Dynasty Warriors shit is terrible in every form.
Nobody does this don't be crazy.
Not any more.

>Muh Gadolt
Look, I know you can simplify a lot of characters like that, but this one is really that one note.

Motherfuck. Leave some for the rest of us you monkey manwhore.

Fun things are fun.

>Perun, the black skinned blade, uses her spear as a stripper pole
>Is all about CHIVALRY

I don't know if I should laugh, be disgusted or offended

> What is gap moe?

and yet she keeps fighting even after he dies, so.

>Chivalry
Justice.

Sharla was easily the worst of the XBC 1 characters:

> muh Gadolt
> Uh, he's dead, oh well, it's time to become Reyn's personal cocksleeve, that was long overdue anyway.

>10 minutes later

>find the titan dig site in Temperantia
>find a Nopon named Nonono in a secret area that's in plain sight
I guess he was one of the Brotherpon. I wonder how many I've found now. And I haven't even seen any of the dudes I need to kill for my affinity charts. This place sucks.

Go back to the hole that Malos made in the ground for one

Fuckers are everywhere.

He'll only appear in the next chapter though

That hasn't happened yet. Whoops. I warped back here right after the fight with Jin to explore the place and get murdered by dinosaurs.

Where do I start the quest in which you hand in the nopon doubloons?

There's one in the old factory too. In one of the rooms to the right after you enter the big main area.

inside the ship across the bana's room there should be a nopon and chest

Argentum, in the residential level.
Might be only available after you beat the game, cause I didn't notice it until I finished.

Argentum, a nopon with a big chest will show up near the top.
I think you have to be like chapter 8 or so for it to start.

Nothing there for me, I figured I was doing something wrong. I've not beaten the game yet.

That would actually be better than what we got.

>"Walk a lot" affinity nodes only progress if you're controlling the character that has that blade engaged

Beating the game is definitely not a trigger
Make sure you found bana in engine room and did the quest in bana's room

>Get a rubber band
>Loop it around both joysticks
>Leave it alone for a while

Yeah I done the Bana's treasure quest.

Either try to speak with all nopon involved or do the senator quest in ardain until you jail Bana's dad, i definitely got the quest before postgame. Or maybe the shrine quest can be involved too.

>discover landmark in the archway
>fall down to get the weaponry thing for this quest
>needed level 4 ancient wisdom for the last one I found
>only have 3
>suddenly targetted by every fucking thing in the gorge as soon as I land
>So many targetting me as I run away Zeke even says "Oh piss off, mate!"
Nice. Fuck this place though. What rares have ancient wisdom on them?
Well I found the aegishammer but nothing I needed to kill was in there.