ITT: recent philosophical discussions

ITT: recent philosophical discussions

So I was walking in the park with a fellow NEET. We had an utmost interesting discussion (if you were NEET you would understand, us NEETs like to read a lot because we have time for it).

He said: "We NEETs are truly the Nietzschean overman, oui?"

I nodded in agreement: "Of course! We strive for excellence and create our own morals."

He continued: "So what is a wagecuck then? A wagecuck is but a mere drone. Its purpose is simply to sustain us NEETs. We shouldn't feel sorry for them. Imagine our body it contains millions of cells, which are to be replaced time and time again. The wagecuck is but a cell to serve the higher body that is the NEET."

Really makes you think huh?

are NEETs contemporary monks?

No, contemporary monks are contemporary monks.

in a sense, yes.
we are the philosophical and spiritual leaders of our society.

>leaders
lol

Unless you become independently wealthy then go NEET you'll always be a slave to whoever is supporting you, be they family or the state. If you don't do as they demand you lose your food and shelter.

of course wagecucks wouldn't understand, all you know is slaving away for mr shekelstein.

Do you have a counter to my point or just insults?

I don't feel like this is worth its own thread, but

>"post-Truth"
>proliferation of self-styled "fact checkers"
Has postmodernism finally arrived in the mass media?

>their face when everyone will be neet soon due to automation
>neets will be heralded as pioneers of human development

NEETs are utilitarians of the highest order and Nietzsche is precisely why I abandoned NEETdom.

Not because work is inherently virtuous or some shit. But rather because I need money to finance my budding-ubermensch lifestyle and I needn't be afraid of the suffering of work.

>I abandoned NEETdom.

closet normie

>I need money

>what is neetbux

Even despite having autism I don't get enough of it and given the conservative direction of politics these days I can't be too certain I'm going to continue to get it for the rest of my life so I need to strive for a certain level of financial independence.

Not that wage slavery is independence in itself, not by any measure. But I can invest the money I make in creating a better, more free future for myself.

You people really are ridiculous.

I'd tell you to hang yourself but I know your hollow life will lead you to it in time eventually. Please keep to your containment board too, you manchildren aren't allowed anywhere else on the site.

>not expecting NEETs on Veeky Forums

Say what you want to say and hang for your hollow ways

>Containment board
Yes, please stay on /a/, /b/, /c/, /d/, /e/, /f/, /g/, /gif/, /h/, /hr/, /k/, /m/, Veeky Forums, /p/, /r/, /s/, /t/, /u/, /v/, Veeky Forums, /vr/, /w/, /wg/, /i/, /ic/, /r9k/, /s4s/, /vip/, /cm/ , /hm/, /lgbt/, /y/, /3/, /aco/, /adv/, /an/, /asp/, Veeky Forums, /cgl/, Veeky Forums, /co/, /diy/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /gd/, /hc/, Veeky Forums, /int/, /jp/, Veeky Forums, /mlp/, /mu/, /n/, /news/, /out/, /po/, /pol/, /qst/, Veeky Forums, /soc/, /sp/, Veeky Forums, /toy/, /trv/, /tv/, /vp/, /wsg/, /wsr/, or /x/

>hollow life

enriching myself by reading history and the classics for 8 hours a day?

For what purpose?
>inb4 enriching myself
Naturally. But what are you hoping to do with your enriched self?

to enlighten my fellow Veeky Forumstorians by sharing knowledge?

Is that all?

we're the new aristocracy. you work, and we reap.

You say that as if NEET consumerism isn't itself a form of service to the actual ruling class.

this. more like landed gentry

hmm, NEETs are too hedonistic and materialist to be monks

>Existing for others instead of living in and of itself
It's like you're not alive at all.

I went to retail orientation last week, but it didn't hit me that I wasn't a NEET anymore until I saw this thread.

FUCK I'm going to be staying up in the day and collecting a shitty paycheck soon.

yes we're transcendent

That's the exact opposite of what I'm trying to get at.

The point I was making is that you can be as enriched as you want but there must be some material goals as well in order to truly embrace life.

such as?

That's up to you.

Alarm clock beeping
Wagecucks weeping
Time for floor sweeping
And burger flipping
While NEETs are still sleeping

Put on your slave collar
Each hour you earn a dollar
Your dignity level grows ever smaller
Better run fast when customers holler
While the NEET is being a baller

get a load of this wagecuck getting uppity

must have really struck a nerve fellow neet brothers

Who are the NEETs of history?

Are we the ronin samurai or knight errant, wandering without masters and forging our own path?

Are we the Greek philosophers, seeking the highest stimulus, both physical and mental all throughout our lives?

Or are we the many great prophets in the world, Jesus, Mohammad (pbuh), Zevi, Zarathustra or Confucius, seeking to create a better life of spiritual fulfilment beyond vapid materialism?

What do you think Veeky Forums?

>Neckbeards. Living in mom's basement. Completely dependent on others whims and kindness. One big argument away from cardboardboxdom.
>Ubermensch

Kek

isn't it time to go to work for $10 an hour (kek) or to go to class which you pay $50k a year for (TOP KEK)

Self-employed master-race reporting in.

Kek

Make sure you don't cheat on your taxes, they sustain me!

I hope business is good for you this year.

God-emperor Trump advises me paying few taxes makes me smart, as does my accountant. Careful how you spend your food-stamps, niggerlet.

Make sure you always pay a lil extra to keep the IRS away TOP KEK

If everything wrong doing nothing is the only right thing.

Possibly. However, leeching isn't doing nothing.

>living for something other than being a net positive
I don't get it. Yeah, toil is stupid.
Motivated work toward making the world a better place is where it's really at

Hello my fellow subgenui.
Good to see fellow humans that understand slack.
May slack and sex come your way.
Praise Bob! Eternal salvation or triple your money back.

>Are we the ronin samurai or knight errant, wandering without masters and forging our own path?
They are still employed, so no.
>Are we the Greek philosophers, seeking the highest stimulus, both physical and mental all throughout our lives?
This is possible.
>Or are we the many great prophets in the world, Jesus, Mohammad (pbuh), Zevi, Zarathustra or Confucius, seeking to create a better life of spiritual fulfilment beyond vapid materialism?
Also possible.

>neets
>striving for excellency