$500 to invest

Alright you brilliant Jews I've got $500 to invest in cryptos I'm thinking 50 ripple 200 xtrabytes 100 eth and 100 eth classic and 50 golem good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.club
xtrabytes.tech
xtrabytes.tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah not bad desu

no you stupid nigger. Buy POSW!

>xtrabytes
*laughing cryptos.jpg*

Why is xtrabytes bad?

google it like literally.

You wont find shit about this meme coin because it basically doesnt exist

Then why are people so excited about it?

Idk I think they feel threatened by the success of a coin that they don't have as if people will jump ship from their coin to xby. I've seen people meme on about the 650 million supply but these retards don't get that the supply shrinks by 500k everytime someone gets a static node. Do the math.

Should I put $100 in xtrabytes then?

Yeah why not you can always sell it if you don't want to sit on it and then you can invest in something else with your new gains

It really angers me that this scamcoin is shilled so much

Go read the thread posted by the dev on bitcointalk and you'll instantly 100% agree he's a fucking pajeet scammer

Put 500$ into it. Worst case scenario I loose it all. I've wasted money on more idiotic things.

see people tell me two very different things im so confused

Okay so would you please post the developers website

xtrabytes.club
xtrabytes.tech

>I've seen people meme on about the 650 million supply but these retards don't get that the supply shrinks by 500k everytime someone gets a static node

Holy shit, for real? Thats fucking awesome. I already have 116,000 XBY, might buy more real soon.

Also, 650,000,000 really doesnt even seem that bad when I see people go on and on about GNT and SIA which have fucking Billions of supply. SIA is 32,000,000,000 supply for fucks sake. Id put $100 into XBY over SIA any day.

COIN SUPPLY DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING IN CRYPTO. IT IS MEANINGLESS.

IT MEANS NOTHING

SEE: NEM, MAID, XRP, WAVES DOGE, STEEM

It literally means fucking nothing. It's just numbers. Marketcap is what matters.

Seriously its meaningless, the coins can be divided anyway. It's just a visual representation of coins so humans have an understanding of values.

I can tell you that it will fail just based on this shitty logo alone

It's not just that. It's that the number of coins doesn't matter in crypto. All the number of coins are, are representations of the coin. There have been successful coins with huge coin supplies, just look at XRP and NEM.

As marketcap grows, so does the value of coins. There is absolutely no cap to the value of coins due to the number of coins. None. What affects the value of coins is the marketcap - how much money has been put into the coin.

If put 1 btc into a coin with $1 million marketcap and then put 1 btc into a coin with $100 million marketcap, you will have a greater share of coins from the one with $1 million marketcap.

I've seen these stupid pajeets go on about coin supply in the yobit chat and its stupid as hell. It's totally off base. Its like saying that a stock has 100,000,000,000 shares and therefore cannot gain much value because theres too much shares.

Its fucking nonsense.

Then you are a fucking idiot

Put it all in PTC RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Fuck off pump and dump cunt

>sell shitty meme product
>cant even produce a proper logo

kek

200 ETC, 100 ETH, 100 ZEC, 50 LSK, 50 XRP

reported, buy xby fag no one wants your scam coin

Fucking dumbass. Not it is not, and yes supply is important. Not sure if youre fucking trolling or what.

Market Cap divided by Circulating Supply= price of coin.

The less supply there is, the more your coin will be worth when the Market Cap goes up. $1,000,000,000 Market Cap into a 20,000,000 supply coin is not the same as $1,000,000,000 Market Cap into a 1,000,000,000 supply coin. The former would be worth $50 per coin, the other would be $1 per coin.

How fucking hard is that to understand?

Also; only trade top 20 coins (market cap)! Stay away from the small players for the next months

No it doesn't idiot. The coin supply does not matter. The price of an individual coin is relative to supply, yes. But again, what matters is the MARKETCAP.

Guess what, if you put 1 btc into Ripple and 1 btc into a coin with 6 million coins but with a $200k marketcap iike MOIN which one do you hold more of?

You would hold more of the smaller marketcap coin, idiot. That's because Ripple is WORTH MORE.

The value of a coin is directly tied to marketcap, genius. That's why Ripple is ranked 3 when you pull up coinmarketcap.com. Hell thats why coinmarketcap is called coinmarketcap. Not Coinprice.

The price of an individual coin is meaningless. 1 Ripple is worth far more than 1 LTC yet LTC has a smaller coin supply.

Fucking idiot. Learn math.

Pajeet city

Fucking joking right? If stay the he'll away from eth, dash, xem, maid hahaha kek, golem, all those shit teir globalist cuck coins.

XBY only

Who gives a fuck about how valuable a coin is if the price per coin (Market CapĂ·Supply) is stagnant and does not move anywhere due to a high supply. Im here to make money and exchange my coins into fiat. I couldnt give a fuck about a "valuable" coin with billions of supply if the price per coin is stagnant like XRP. Ill take LTC's pump of $4-$16 over "valuable" Ripples lame ass recent $.03-$.05 pump.

Im here to make money in as reasonable amount of time as possible. Cant do that when you have insanely high supply.

You seem to have different goals and priorities than me though.

umm. what?
you know eth is $70 each, right?
if you 100 eth, you'd need 70k.
so. i don't know where you got the idea you can get anymore than 5 eth with you paltry 500 usd.

GFY

Sincerely, AMRS SHILL

$100 of eth i thought i wouldnt have to explain that....

why so much xtra?

>Who gives a fuck about how valuable a coin is if the price per coin (Market CapĂ·Supply) is stagnant and does not move anywhere due to a high supply.

Again, coin supply doesn't matter lol. Its meaningless especially since coins can be divided. A high supply does not magically prevent the coin from moving and does not suppress trade volume. There are coins with huge coin supplies that are quite volatile, and then others that arent. Trade volume is what you are looking for.

Your reasoning is totally faulted, look at NEM, it started off from the very bottom and look where it is now?

We are both here for the same thing. Read what I fucking said and think. use your brain. I guess this is a failure of our educational system. Kek.

100 x 70 doesn't equal 70,000.
Morong.

Lets do some more math:

DASH: $632,278,914 $87.04 7,264,576 coin supply

Musicoin $766,676 $0.006080 126,093,608 MUSIC

Whale A purchases $1,000,000 worth of DASH.

Whale B purchases $1,000,000 worth of Musicoin.

Which coin gets the bigger increase?

If you said DASH, you're wrong. A million dollars is less than 1% of a total marketcap,

If you said MUSIC, you're correct. A million dollars exceeds the total marketcap supply, so this would show a huge 1,000% increase.

But wait, how is this possible if MUSICCOIn has a larger coin supply?

That's because coin supply doesn't matter, the amount of money pumped into the coin does. The coin supply is simply a representation of MARKETSHARE. So in a sense, coins work very similarly to stocks.

To go further:

632,278,914 + 1,000,000 = 633,278,914 = $87.17. An increase of 13 cents. Barely noticeable.

$1,766,676 / 126,093,608 = $.014, a huge increase. +1000%++++

Money moves the market. Period. Coin supply represents shares.

Go heavier on ripple. It's around $0.05 right now and has unfathomable upside potential and scale that all the other shitcoins lack.

Good explanation. Market cap is the way to judge value of coins. But I think that guy is too stupid to understand

>xtrabytes.club

Lol, this is just some crude confidence scam, isn't it?

It's xtrabytes.tech/ you dumb nigger

>and has unfathomable upside potential and scale that all the other shitcoins lack.

like why?

Also where do I buy it

MUSICCOIN could never be more than 1-10 cents. While low supply of DASH makes price go to $100. A trader who doesnt pay attention to marketcap is an IDIOT

Also he assumes youre dumb enough to just swallow up the sell orders instead of ninja buy.

I just showed you how MUSIC could be more than 10 cents dummy. All you have to do is multiply the marketcap by x10 to get it to $10,766,000 and you'll have it at .14 cents.

This happens by money entering the market. Ninja buying doesnt apply because the marketcap only goes up if the price goes up. Otherwise you are going "sideways". Trade volume continues as normal and the coin doesnt go anywhere.

When marketcap increases so does the price of the coin because you are breaking sell walls and putting more money in where there was none.

Thats how you judge the value of coins. Its about value, not coin price.

where do I look up all the market caps of the different cryptos?

fucking google, coinmarketcap or geckos

rude

I apologize, I only frequent this board for 2 days now and want to learn as much as possible.

>mfw I become a millionaire

Lol.. making money is the goal right? Remember this is trading, not programming.

Annon, I'd put some money into something like we trust coin, and I'd also put money into the token ICO tomorrow at noon EST

I just bought $100 worth of XBY. What am I in for?

The ride of your life
Hold

Lambos

I bought $2,500 worth will I be rich as fuck by December?

I bought around 500$.

Worst case scenario I lose it all, which is an acceptable risk for this amount of cash. Best case scenario I make a bundle, put 70-80% of it into a more stable investment (Mcdonald's stock, etc) and use the rest to keep on playing with crypto.

By the looks of the forums / charts and word outside of the chan, very likely.

I also bought amount the same amount's worth, looks promising enough and I can miss it

when is xby coming to bittrex?

buy both ripple and xby on yobit

the ccrev guy said they already had contact with bittrex and they could get listed but they want to get more Static nodes up first.

>$500 to invest in cryptos
>thinking of 100 eth

you can't even afford that retard, if you couldn't figure that out you shouldn't be doing this.

Don't buy XBY for now, I think the pajeets are trying to push it down

It's because BTC reach all time high you dumb fuck

he means 100 USD not 100 ETH

come on m8

Don't call me a dumbfuck, I literally watched the pajeets talking about "XBY to 80" in the side chat

don't listen to the chat

Pajeets looking for cheap coins,that's so old

If you dodge the real answers for your technical contradicting garbage, keep using reddit slang like "lol", give me smug pseudo intellectual autistic chad garbage then I'm banning your entire ISP and calling the cops for costing anons hard earned money.

Just when you think only /a/utistic weeabos, furries, trannies try to sell you their bullshit, out comes another type of fat sociopathic mental retard who refuses to kill himself.

When will they ever stop?
What an idiot.
Seriously. Kill yourself. Just c'mon do it. Your rotten tooth breath is dumping all my gains as we speak.
Look at the idiocy he's saying. Look how he's literally contradicting himself and moving the goal posts. Don't stare too hard or you'll catch cancer from him.
The kind of idiots we get out of this rivals r9k in stupidity.
Can you believe this turd is smug about how wrong he is? Fucking fourth worlders who think they're millionaires, only in denial.

POSW and XBY are a bit odd, you should invest in GNT as that will surely skyrocket.

Wow, you're stupid.

I understand the stocks part, how does coin inflation tie into this?

>ETC

Are you literally retarded? Get Nexus instead

no mention of bitcoin, u tarded?

Why those?

Those arguing that the total supply is meaningless have not given any consideration to long-term value in the event of mass adoption.

I see this as a when, not if.