Posw Wil eventually go up as their exchange improves

>posw Wil eventually go up as their exchange improves.

>XBY will be 1000 sats by end of may, 5000 by summer end, and 50000 by end of year.

Next year it will go from 1 dollar to 10, by end it will be 29.5 dollars.

2019, btc will die off along with every single POW coin. POS will be shown as a pyramid scheme. And xby will be new btc, with altcoins copying its code.

2019 xby will be worth 1000 dollars

BTC will never die off. POSW is up in the air.

But you are right about XBY. 1000 sats minimum by end of May. End of year 70,000 sats+++

> over half a billion coins in circulation
> anything more than pennies

pick 1

Literally a retard

First Of all.

About half of those coins will be gone, they will be in master static nodes.

Ether has inflation, they have 100 million coins for fuck sake. So think about it, 1/3 of the price means at least 20$

Except xby if infinitely better.

Ether is a cuck coin.

Not to mention xem has billions ten times the amount, so at 10 times less that means at least 50 cents .
Xby is Hungarian master race XBY

Posw is PooLoo, and poloniex aka pooNloo.

Eth is going to crumble this summer.

Screen cap me faggot.

I guarantee it's going to shamfuck it self like Billy mays, it's going to jam up like Eric and Dylan's guns, it's going corner itself like Dorner. It's going to fuck It self like your mom did when she inseminated herself to have you. Xby will give your mum the shocker when she uploads her nudes via decentralized database storage,with 100x more secure networks than any other cryptos period

I will buy it, once it gets added to poswallet.

Marketcap moron. Coin supply does not affect absolute value. Only marketcap.

$650,000,000 Marketcap = $1 per coin. Simple.

It is going to happen. XBY will be worth billions.

Areyou a bagholder or one of the original shills?

>About half of those coins will be gone, they will be in master static nodes.

Also this. The supply will also be effectively cut in half (though I'm not sure they will reach their target goal) regardless a large portion are going to be in nodes collecting network fees.

This will put further upward pressure on the price.

I'm just trying to figure out why/how it will be worth so much. I am interested just help me out here guys

Are you stupid? Do you not understand basic math?Do you not understand how value is calculated?

How can you be a bag holder of its still mooning?

And xby has no shills. We actually believe in This coin

The developer is creating a new consensus system that will be unhackable. XBY will focus on data storage and go from there.

So we're talking the world's first nearly unhackable, decentralized data vault with instant transaction times. No mining or staking necessary. It is going to be the world's first true supercomputer data network.

>Xby will give your mum the shocker when she uploads her nudes via decentralized database storage,with 100x more secure networks than any other cryptos period

So what would prevent pedos from just putting up CP. If it is decentralized you can't take it down without breaking your vows

I have no control over other people.

The fuck is your point?

Seems that it is a weak spot of the system that will cause the whole thing to fail. Imagine a media campaign against these coins w the pedo angle. It would all die overnight

>Bitcoin is used to buy illegal drugs and slaves.
When is Bitcoin gonna die again?
Also >what is alphabay
What's with people wanting decentralized spaces yet want centralized control? You can never get it

>What's with people wanting decentralized spaces yet want centralized control? You can never get it

Well that is why I think the decentralized meme will never take off, it will give up 'their' control. Whenever their control is actually threatened, ie pizzagate, they can change public opinion about it overnight.

>a year from now
>"fuck I should of invested in XBY!!! It's over $20!"
>nocoiners and shills commit sudoku

centralization allows for better security measures and allows for more features and improvements over time. Also stop deluding yourself in thinking that any one of these coins is "decentralized" there is a team of devs behind each one and they don't work for fucking free, dumbass. And if you want your "coin" to do something that (((They)) don't want to do, what do you think will happen? You won't get what you want. Surprised? At the end of the day, all you can do is fork the code and start you own coin. Is that decentralized enough for you? Of course because it's (((you))), whatever coin you make won't be worth shit.

GFY

Sincerely,
AMRS Shill

Listen pajeet. Xby is both centralized and decentralized most corporations are.

While he network is decentralized to allow no down time, he entire network works like your autonomic nervous system.

The supply will shrink as static nodes are bought by 500k each do the math people when the static nodes are avaliable to purchase in the coming weeks the price is going to explode