Other urls found in this thread:

arcticsilverfox.com/feh_sim/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WILL YOU SURVIVE?

Oliver tomorrow ?

my wives

>tfw no cute imoutos to fight over your cock

Nino is beautiful.

Why is FE4 so tedious? I never expected to get this bored of the "best" Fire Emblem game.

How does the Accost/Charge skill work? The ingame description is wrong and/or misleading. Does weapon might affect it? It's really confusing.

LEAVE ARMOR EMBLEM TO ME

Bros why does FGO have better footfag art it's not fair

>nu-FE
fuck off

Brashperation?

Kill me

its tedious because you have to slowly move 20 faggots move across a huge map 5 tiles at a time
also each enemy phase lasts 20 minutes and is unskippable

fe4 being good is a meme. just wait for the remake in 2021 so you can actually play it

Would a -spd +res or -res +spd Micaiah work better for the Brash Assault + Desperation build?

Who will win?

stop making early threads autist

>125 orbs saved
>don't really want to spend on radiant dawn banner, wanna save for 1 year anniversary or possible thracia banner
>dick summon this cutie on my free roll
>neutral ivs

Well, guess I get to save my orbs

She only needs attack for the brash assult meme

I feel like the -spd +res one would be better overall, even if not running it then

>drops guard for desperation
>now dies to reinhardt
(lol

What skills do I inherit to basically neutral Sothe?

I want to build a soft boy and maximise my arena points, any thoughts on this build:
>Divine Tyrfing
>Aether
>Distant Counter
>Quick Riposte
>Panic Ploy

Is there any point on giving Seliph DC? Is the low RES going to fuck him up even with it?

>Rolled 3 Micaiah with f2p orbs
>the spic got banned
Today has been a good day.

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

>Zelgius mentions how you ruthlessly give out even the most brutal of orders
>this whole time I've been kidnapping people and either killing them to empower other slaves

Kagami Mochi

Charge basically causes a second round of combat to occur, basically the units fight a second time. The process rate for it in fe4 though is probably the most unnecessarily complicated equation for a skill in the series.

Charge has a chance to initiate extra rounds of combat if you have higher HP and attack speed than the enemy

Easy Micaiah build guide.

>Only Atk and Spd IVs really affect how to build her. -Res is largely irrelevant.
>Fury 3 with -Atk and/or +Spd, Death Blow 3 for everything else (especially +Atk)
>Replace Guard with Vantage so you can Sacrifice into Vantage range and obliterate all incoming cavs/armors

>WHAT'S YOUR GAMBIT
Those 60K feathers were worth it.

you've been shitposting like this since before fates even came out in the west right?
do you like her english voice? personally, i loved felicia in jp but her na voice kills the whole appeal of the character for me

What's his IV?

>Spic banned

What happened?

He'll need deflect magic if he wants to guard against spells like his dad.

No point running DC, but only because it interrupts Deflect Magic 3 and you should absolutely be running Deflect Magic 3.

The low res is completely irrelevant with Divine Tyrfing + Deflect Magic, he becomes the magic tank god.

Oh, so both Speed and HP are a factor. This skill is really something.

>her na voice
She sounds like a mouth-breathing retard.

I like when she goes "woah!"
It's something that gives her more variety than the same "my turn?" everyone says.

>micaiah cant even 1 shot halloween henry

now that it's all but confirmed Laevatein is being controlled and will eventually join our side. I can't wait until she'll join Askr as the up coming Fire blessing giver. I wonder if she'll be free like how Fjorm was?

It's really fun on Jamka as he can combine it with adept and the brave bow to attack like 6 times in a row.

yeah, i think shes a no-name va. makes since, too, since shes horrible at her job.
ruined catria, too. what a shame.

Naive. She'll be on the next legendary banner with no dialogue or explanation.

Henry is pretty fat

I much prefer her JP voice but like her eng one too. I couldn't go on without her awawas in fates though. Very happy I have an undubbed copy!

>5008 points in arena
>rank 3300~
Im not not stay in tier 20 this week with this am I?

Might need to go fishing for score.

Am I being baited?

REMINDER
Camilla's maps go away in 2 days so grind that fucking SP while you can

>Why a blue mage can't oneshot a high res green?

How does she fare against Jakob? I really want another counter for that cunt in AA.

34/30/36/24/33
tiki killer for AA

can struggle to 1shot berkuts effie and gwen, too

Sothe is a monster.

>Another Clair
I don't even like fliers

God damn I hope he drops

>90 orbs later get -atk miccy
well go fuck yourself too game

send jeorge builds

I actually have 6 of him (two 5-star, four 4-star), which is why I decided to start building him up! 5-stars are +ATK/-HP and +SPD/-HP. Not a huge fan of the -HP because it will mess with Panic Ploy so I might end up going with a neutral one after I promote the 4-stars.

What would you run in the A-slot? I looked him up on Gamepress and they recommend Steady Breath but I don't have a brave Ike so it's not an option.

>59 atk.

Goddamn. Shame that IS never going fix the other daggers.

can occasionally miss the one shot kill on guard bow or heavily bufffed variants without support, so its not as decisive a victory as you'd expect

Bowbreaker +atk builds man

he already shits on mages, so it's best to make him finish the picture and shit on every ranged unit.

Another possibility is windsweep

Gunnthra implies in one of her lines that she isn't able to live together with all of her siblings, and Laevatein's line about following orders makes me think she's one of them.I doubt any of the heroes but Fjorm will be free but we'll have to wait and see how Gunnthra is handled once she physically shows up in the story.

It helps that mine is -hp/+atk and merged with another +atk Sothe. Just like the Innes' I got from the lego banner.

>tfw -atk
I still don't know if I should just go with base kit for a while or just fodder him

Shit banner. Give me the Snaki banner now.

Neutral Jakob has 74 combined HP+res

Micaiah hits for 49*1.5=73.5

Needs IVs or hone atk to swing her way and for jakob to not be under armor buffs

Any good Xmas lissa builds?

>free roll a -atk miccy
>next summon is this
Micaiah!

Steady Breath really is optimal since it separates him from his dad, but without it any of your standard A slot options should work. Fury, Close/Distant Def, Brazen Atk/Def, Heavy Blade might be workable with the +Atk boon. Whatever works for you, really.

>Neutral Jakob has 74 combined HP+res
>Micaiah hits for 49*1.5=73.5
hahaha

Granted, it's probably not that hard to find an extra 0.5 damage somewhere.

/fehg/ when

try gamepress and gamepedia

>duel sims still don't have the new units implemented
ded game

Guys.
Is it worth to put fury on +atk/-hp
Sothe?

I dint think he can survive the threats in the arena with - hp. Going fury and vantage might be a mistake here. I am not going for t20 but staying in t19 is my goal

Can someone give me some advice bls ?

Her sister is cuter

>trying for Zelgius
>Get nothing but green orbs

Thanks ISIS

Her English VA is perfect and the only voice in fates with any real personality

arcticsilverfox.com/feh_sim/

dont forget he will be under ward armors too 100%

The only thing that can make Felicia and Saizo decent is locked behind a fucking seasonal.

But the thing is that Dagger units really should get a buff in stats at least the old ones.

NoOooOooOo mommy......

TT when? My Sothe is complete and I need to know if I should finally bite the bullet and upgrade Phantom Speed for arena scoring next week.

Jammkek is dead sadly.

You have cleaning to do Flora, stop posting.

lmao

>the one with shitty UI has them
why is this allowed

Have you gotten your knight, /feg/?

pic

send jeorge

I got a +atk Jeorge.

I'll show you my build in a few years when I've got enough Dew to build him.

Got her on my free roll, +Spd/-Atk.
Got her again immediately in the next summoning session, +HP/-Def.
Getting Zelgius and Sothe has proven less fruitful though.

>try for Zelgius
>suddenly green orbs are more common than reds

A little under 100 orbs for a +hp/-def Micaiah and a +spd/-def Rebecca. Could have been better but not too bad.

>close to a year of playing
>never gotten reinhardt before
>finally get him, even though it's just 4 stars
>got plenty of feathers, maybe this is finally my chance
>check to see stats to see if he's good
>speed boon and attack bane

Am I going to get Gunnthra for free eventually?

Same for me about a month ago
He still hits crazy hard, and I haven't stopped getting Reins ever since.
+attack Rein is one hard hitting nigga

Cute pull!

Micaiah's not bad either.

hahahahahahahaha

Si I'm finally 5 starring the askr trio.
I guess fury+vantage Anna, supportbot best friend are okay but what am I even supposed to do with shitfonse? I ain't spending 20k for a brave sword+.