2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

First for SSR JANNU HORTA!

Farming two demons at once is such a bother, but I mean, I survived farming 4 during Go West on a node that didn't even cost AP so I guess I'm used to it by now, how is it going on hearts over there imouto?

>Virgins worshipping some edgy "saint"
Oh no, two diseases at once! Beginning emergency treatment!

Reminder that if you're not gonna make it and struggling to farm points, Medea can literally solo MIX with spamming ruuuuuule breaker every turn

Who else here still no CE drops?

Only 1 heart too.

Who can beat EMIYA blanco?

Heck off onii-chan.

Do you Lads believe in Santa and Aliens?

Hows my Carmilla?

Based RWBY bro

>struggling to farm points

>When your main damage dealer and support should be have a 350% damage up from CEs alone.

How?
Shishou ga Michibiku

Post THAT Illya image.

Santaliens?

Vive la France!

EL REY DE LOS HÉROES (serio)

UMU

Master, turn off my tuberculosis inhibitors!

The Saint

I like how our threads are in sync, onii-chan. We make new threads at almost the same time.

So... I still have to finish my
>kill 15 bone-type enemies
>kill 3x "chaotic" servants

Where should I go to find the latter?
Sorry if I'm dumb.

This is a stupid image when a much better one exists

>MIX
I dunno who that is

Fuck off, Pierre. England is the best

Not the OP. But I haven't even watched RWBY. Stop tempting me to watch it, is it really a cringey fest?

Neither left or right is carmiilaa

England is full of dorks who poo in bushes!

i'm at 850k, will I make it ?

EL PERRO

Could be worse, could be much better. Feels bland, cliché and needs better worldbuilding. Shit has its surprises though, since it isn't being made by japanese people addicted to harems

>Shishou ga Michibiku
turns out I had not. time to fix that, thanks user

MHZ, you know what I mean

The artist changed her look. :/

UHX is chaotic. Farm points, scales, and knock that weekly out at the same time.

anyone from the top tiers
he's SS-tier at best

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

NICE KNIFE

el buen perro, nada le gana

How much quartz are you going to spend on Jeanne Alter?

Are you going to quit if you don't get her?

This is going to be the BIGGEST shitposting salt mine of the year for /alter/.

All my quartz. Not quitting.

France is full of sluts that please senpais that already have charming kouhais and they should fuck off back to dragons
I prefer the yellow eyes

So when's Hero of Justice 4?

>The Master—who was walking through the domain of the spiritron-constructed virtual world, SE.RA.PH, where the conflict was subdued with the newly born Altera in the battle over the Holy Grail of the Moon—suddenly encountered a cluster of aggressive programs.

>The Masters were overwhelmed by the assault of the aggressive programs, which should have no longer appeared with the arrival of peace, but then an unknown Servant—Charlemagne—appeared before them.

>“The gallant slaying here is pretty stylish!”

>The Master was able to overcome the crisis with the help of Charlemagne, but the young Altera, who was supposed to have been nearby, disappeared

Someone stole your loli are you bad enough dude to save her?

Looks great.
Ok.

The saint will definetly answer my call in summer! (same with the snek)
>since it isn't being made by japanese people addicted to harems
Didn't the creators had a Yuri boner or I got misinformed?

I've hit 400sq today, still going to save until her release then spending everything. Will whale if needed for Raikou release anyway

She's one of my favorites, but not worth quitting over.

Depends, if I get a job before her rate up I'll probably whale hard but if not then I'll spend 100 quartz maximum on her. Still have Nightingale to save up for but I have 174 quartz at the moment so I'm pretty confident.

>Charlemagne
Since he is one of the Nine Worthies, he must be around Arthur and Hector level, right?

I was planning on spending quartz on either Nero Bride or Void Shiki because I wanted a 5* Saber. But then I got to thinking and decided I'd probably be better off just waiting and getting Jeanne Alter. So I guess I'll burn however much quartz I have and maybe even drop $80 on her but no more than that. If I don't get her though I'm not quitting, I'll just start saving for Illya.

I expected a complete trainwreck, but it's decent.
Even has a qt girl in it.

Good thing best girl from France isn't actually French!
And Mash is a bitch.

>The gallant slaying here is pretty stylish!”

ALTRIUM SON

Don't know. All I know is that the creator died due to allergic reaction in the hospital

I bet he's gonna be the bad guy

disgusting RWBY spics

>Rey Arturio (Officina)
best boy

>How much quartz are you going to spend on Jeanne Alter?
As much as I have until I can have her at once. Don't really care for NP (for now at least)
>Are you going to quit if you don't get her?
No, I like this game (and I like Fate). Yes I will be salty but I will just wait for the few next banners.
>This is going to be the BIGGEST shitposting salt mine of the year for /alter/.
No? That's going to be Merlin
I'm really interested in that blonde girl, how good is she?
Yes I was aware of that

I only post in these threads for the lewd

0 quartz, 0 tickets, won't even spend on a paid gatcha that has her on it.
Nope.

Is it worth actually using apples to farm hearts if you're near 2 mil or save for a future event?

I want to fill these cups.

>Hector is around Arthur/Charlemagne level
What? Didn't expect him to be that strong in terms of powerlevels. How's Achilles?

All my 500+ f2p quartz.

If I fail, I'm going back to FEH where I don't get fucked by 1%.

EMIYA NEGRO

Gonna reach 150 quartz soon. Won't quit, because I've accepted I won't get her, and you guys should too.

Delet this! She gives senpai a pure princess carry in the manga

Hector isn't that strong. He only has Durindana, which is nothing impressive given the powercreep.
Achilles is stronger than him.

this book is very interesting

>someone stole your loli
GIVE HER BACK!

She dies.

I will spend money until I get her once, not to worried about saving since I am whaling for her. Feels relaxing.

~1000 SQ, if she doesn't come, fuck her.
Not quitting because I still have my Gil.

Jesus fuck. When did this thread became a nest of spics

Then tell her to stay away from my interludes and to stop bullying best boy.

>"~~!!!"

I'm probably gonna memeroll for her, since I want the Count more.
t. F2P

>That's going to be Merlin
when is Merlin?

Ya callate mugre mestizo

Unless I somehow run out of money before getting her (which I doubt) then I will get her.

3 meme tickets, and I'm gonna burn her if I do get her.

Fluffy pharaoh!

> mfw Sun Wukong will make it into the gacha and they'll ask Toriyama to make his character design

Isn't Durindana the basis for Durandal? Why is it considered weaker?

>which I doubt
Nice deathflag.

is a reddit alter RWBY thread

I don't know why despite being a f2p ssrlet, I also feel relaxed? Like I feel that I will get her.

The ultimate wife!

Fuck, that tie. Removing it would be a start, but shit is that a bad design.

Will be spenting as much quartz/money as I need to to get her. I'm also on NO FAP for Jeanne Alter, which means no masturbation until I get her. To show my dedication to her.
If I don't get Jeanne alter, I will quit, I will punch someone from /fgog/ in the face, and burn the Discord channel to the ground.

t. discord servant

How many summon tickets alone with 7 day login streak + events from now till March will we get?

Achilles and Vlad in Apocrypha are supposedly around Karna's level, though even with the novel saying that over and over, didn't feel like that. Vlad III is mentioned to match Hercules in Greece and Arthur in Britain, and when he fights Achilles he feels having the advantage during the battle even though he couldn't hurt the latter, so you can guess Achilles being pretty strong himself.

There is some discussion over him being able to beat Karna should he force Vasavi Shakti out due to having a shield that can block it. It's also mentioned he beats Hector in combat by paper-thin difference in skill.

> burn the Discord channel to the ground.
Will you burn it to the ground?

disgusting dbshitter