Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IREazGdtFY
twitter.com/SFVServer/status/951619748919480320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to shame Brick for being a racist.

Play menat!

Both PS4 and PC/Xbox versions default to L1 and L2 on the right.
PS4 has a switch to change it to L3/R3.
PC version has a button called 'Assign' on the front that lets you set each button to whatever you want.

Bullet is an ugly cunt.

Sakura!

Loli fighting game when

Will we finally admit SFV is kusoge after we all switch to DBFZ?

reeeeeeeeee i dont think amazon digitial preorders get into the early access beta

>tfw they see your dick
t. birdie

LMAOOOO

>1v1 footsie players are going to switch to a 3v3 airdasher because it has goku in it

>people actually genuinely believe DBFZ will be a better fighting game than MvCI
>people are seriously dumb enough to fall for reddit's "genesis does what nintendon't" tier viral marketing in 2018
I liked fighting games better when they were dead

Fuck you. My Karin is pure and will never see such dirty things

Did Bengus read that doujin?

Sauce

Dont forget to your pre-order your waifu stickers

Post gouk.

tfw I slept three hours, and my internet still isn't back up.

Sorry to the user that wanted to play me, my ISP is making me dodge you.

The biggest capcuck shills stopped supporting mvci
Game is garbage and dead

How important is it for karin players to use different strength dashes? I'm a beginner so I can only do instant tenkos from the light kick command dash. Are the other dashes needed? I know I definitely won't be able to do the hard kick variation

>Was about to post on here raging about how I couldn't do Ryu's final vol.2 trial
>Manage to do it by accident on my final attempt

FUCK YEAH

They'll switch to it because it has 20x the amount of players

youtube.com/watch?v=9IREazGdtFY

TONIGHT BABY

Second-worst assistant

If you can't do that easy trial then you should just give up

ASW games have way better input interpreters than Capcom games, so a marvel game made by them sounds pretty good desu.

>a bunch of people that had hate directed at them for playing a game decided to not do so anymore as a result
>this makes the game bad and inactive
Sure

>you can't turn off auto-combos in dbfz
nice casual kusoge

No the game is fun!

I'm not really liking any of this game's soundtrack that I've heard so far. Did they use any of the japanese music from the anime series?

Yeah I'm sure it was le kappa boogeyman that got them to stop playing and not the general lack of interest from the fgc and radio silence and mishandling from capcom

>fun

yeah but its dlc

when's doobz preload for NA?

Who cares, its not like MvC:I could get any deader

what the fuck happened to the excitement for this game?

that's the spirit

now

idiots got to try it and realized it was shit just like everyone who actually played the EX games already knew

It's literally only made by 6 people and it doesn't even have a marketing bidget. The gameplay itself is fine, but don't expect them to target anyone else besides those who even remember the EX series.

It looks trashy and it plays awful. It is fun foran hour though.

Who is the strongest schoolgirl in all fighting games?

Play air footsies!!

It's not out and the beta is over.

Play Asuka

this is the future of dbfz btw

I'll sniff her.

You're missing the point, it's that all the hate directed towards the game and it's players pretty much poisoned the punch bowl and killed any hype for it. Those same people then go and talk about how the game is dead and no one plays it like it's pure happenstance. They're complaining about an issue that was only brought on by their own actions. Top players (or "shills", as you call them) were perfectly happy with the game and we're prepared to play it for years but it got to a point where it just became so taboo to play the game or even talk about it that no one wanted to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

how many entrants will based FLEX get

I love panties. I used to take my older sister's panties from the laundry basket and sniff it while jerking off. I just love the scent of women

if that were the case sfv would be dead too

23 more entrants than mvci

How many hours until the beta?

wud play!!

Vappa hyped it up to be the second coming because it was made by their favorite dev, NotCapcom, and then fucking Homer Simpson'd back into the bushes once they realized it was actual, literal shit and they got exposed for never actually playing an EX game.

Still more players than MvCi lmaaaooo

Until preorder beta or everyone beta?

>still more entrants than an indie game hated by reddit
wow epic

the only ones you need are lk and ex, and you don't really need to do instant tenko from ex version anyway

preorder

Was this the one with the free t-shirts? If it was, they should have given the shirts AFTER they played.

wtf I hate arcsys now

wtf canceling my preorder, how will I now pretend to play the game and watch eceleb drama on twitch?

does the good old Amazon pre order trick work for dbfz beta?

yes!

So just add another 24 for the normal one or is it starting at another time?

>dragon Ball
>fighting game
>players don't actually want to compete, just want free shit
Hmmmmm I wish I could figure out what demographic this game is made for

Juri may be low tier but that doesn't mean I don't feel delighted every time I body her smug ass

yeah the open one starts a day after

dbfz is almost out so vappa can stop pretending to give a shit

how come all the bb and kof players haven't moved to sf then?

bb is fun and SF isn't

you could display the entire chat on his forehead

2 hours and 32 minutes

>Tokido used to play BlazBlue
>Found a video of him against Lord Knight in EVO losers final
>He mains Noel

Close tab.

To what

I thought it was tomorrow, are we on some gook time shit or something

>wonder why /v/ loves DBFZ so much
>decide to read through one of the 4 dozen daily threads on the game
>maybe 2 in every 100 posts is actually about the game, the rest is all just an excuse to talk about the anime outside of /a/
Oh, so that's why they like it

>asuka can go into that dumb unblockable or reset after this

gorilla character

Sounds like CET

>the Vtrigger ACTIVATION damage nerf only affects combos with Vtrigger ACTIVATION, if the combo has no Vtrigger ACTIVATION then there's no nerf to it
i swear why do i still check eventhubs for ocasional fg news

>Jack has no regular jab
>high IQ character only for Tekken masters
>Asuka has no regular jab
>dumb gorilla character

You are really slow, arent you?

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, MvC and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

>the Vtrigger ACTIVATION damage nerf only affects combos with Vtrigger ACTIVATION, if the combo has no Vtrigger ACTIVATION then there's no nerf to it

That's the type of content you'd get from a Vesper video. Eventhubs is doing great work!

I guess so
Suppose I've got no one to blame but myself to think that any part of the FGC beyond the top 1% was worthwhile

>wonder why /fgg/ loves SFV so much
>decide to read through one of the 4 dozen daily threads
>maybe 2 in every 100 posts is actually about the game, the rest is all just an excuse to talk about what happened on LTG's stream or what Punk said on twitter
Oh, so that's why they like it

twitter.com/SFVServer/status/951619748919480320

who the fuck schedules this shit

I look forward to kolinfags experiencing the suffering of Ibuki players, picking up a cute girl you like thats low/mid, getting system changes and buffs to make you top tier and a villain in the communities eyes, then absolutely gutted to irrelevancy for the rest of the games lifespan

know my pain, KNOW MY SUFFERING