>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

How many new areas do you think they'll add in the remake? I hope it's a lot!!!

I'm glad that we can stop pretending ds3 is a good game when ds1r is out.

>you can choose between 5 genders in the remaster
what did they mean by this?

The switch is a good console

what if it uses ds3 mechanics

>have problem distinguishing certain colours
>e.g can't tell difference between aldrichfags and blueberries
>forget to check if I can lock on way to often to be proud of it

It's not fair.

They're going to stitch all 3 games together
dad works for Vaati so I know

>tfw DS2 fanatics will move on to defending DS3
>tfw DS2 will become the new DS1
>tfw DS1 Original will become the new DeS

Why did Miyazaki make DS2 canon?

Will I be able to play DS1R with my friends?

Dark Souls games are actually really easy and anyone who says otherwise just because dying a lot is part of the game is a retard.

Is the arena mode any good in dark souls 3? I haven't gottten to it yet

FUCK THE SMELTER DEMON RUNBACK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you all have the game on the same platform, yes. Why even ask this question?

Only if you have friends

How do I into DS3 invasions? I was pretty good at it and won most of them a year or so ago, but I stopped playing and suck ass now. I win maybe half the time; I either get a bunch of retards that chase me into mobs and trade SS swings with my GS, or a pw-summoned/twinked gank squad with 3000 hours between them that mop the floor with me.

I'm SL 30, have all the tools (rings, consumables, etc), and know the levels pretty well. Do I just have to keep practicing? I play kind of aggressively, which probably doesn't help, but I don't enjoy waiting for them to come to me, nor fighting reactively.

Any advice on my loadout? The dex is for Aquamarine Dagger, which I use instead of a SS for fashion. Pls no bully.

I've only played Dark Souls on PC and never figured out matchmaking. How does it work?

how do i fix this

I'm sorry you have to hear this from me, but they all hate you because you're a massive shitter, but they don't want to tell you, so I don't think you'll be able to play with them.

How much should I reinforce my weapon before I fight the Gargoyles? Is +2 enough?

>get invaded
>invader sips and sips and sips during our fight
>I don't
>I end up dying
>he points down

Yeah, I guess I deserved it for not sipping and spanking his sorry ass. Won't make the same mistake again.

Which mod is it for connectivity? I haven't read anything in the pastebin for DS1

Buy drugs
Lots of them

DSCM

Didn't find anything.

I just had the same experience, but as an invader. It was a lone Fallen Knight and he stayed to fight, so I dropped him an ember and decided not to chug. He emptied his flask and still had the gall to point down. At least I made his day a little better.

Have you invaded at other SLs? The twinks I'm invaded by at that level are using DSA or twinaxes.

So here's the million dollar question: Is Miyazaki going to say "fuck you" to the waifu makers and keep hollowing the same? Or is he going to do an ass pull and let your characters keep their human appearance even without Humanity?

it's annoying as fuck but at least you get lotsa souls and item drops. i ended up with over 100k, full alonne set, two blacksteel katanas and the alonne greatbow after finally beating him.

It's using the DaS3 engine so there won't be hollowing.

Disgusting. I hope you waifufags get fucked in the ass.

Reminder to be patient towards our less able brothers. They're trying their best

>return to DS1
>almost get fucking whupped by Oscar because I keep forgetting poise is a thing
fuck

>I-I totally would've won but I'm just too HONORABRU to do something even though I see you doing it repeatedly
Yeah, whatever you say, champ.

>dying in DaS
>not being human all the time
waifufags everyone

I've spent almost all of my time invading at SL 20-40. Why, is MLGS a bad choice?

how long till we get a pastebin full of bullshit info on the remaster
it's a /dsg/ tradition

If people don't want sips they can fuck off to the arena. Don't hold back whether you're a host or invader. Chug, gank, use the environment, whatever it takes to win.

I was just being polite. If somebody has to chug while fighting me, especially if they have to chug as many times as that guy did, then they're absolutely shit at pvp.
I honestly did not expect a pointdown after that. Invaders truly are scum.

I haven't modded DaS1 in years. What are some fun ones to check? Will using some like the random items mod affect online at all?

Make sure not to. Invasions are not duels, fuck off with this retarded mentality. If I wanted to duel, I'd go to the arena where I don't have disadvantages from the getgo

I tend to do that, yes, but as I said here , the guy was just crap at pvp. I don't chug unless the invader does, and if the invader is bad, then I don't chug at all.

>police joins
>runs around with a fucking mimicry head and crystal sage rapier
every time

You fucking retard, if he wanted an honorabru duel he would have gone to the arena. You should have run back to the bonfire and summoned a bunch of dudes while slapping on Way of Blue to fuck him over as hard as possible.

It's an invasion, he rudely barged into your world uninvited with the singular goal to murder your ass, so it's your own damn fault for not treating it like it an invasion.

no, you can still invade and get invaders. they're just all laggy euros and brazilians though.

I can't believe I read all this shit

There are no content changes.

>Summon SwordMaster and two other faggots for early Dancer cheese because I'm lazy
>All three run straight at her and get oneshot instantly

Get used to it

What SL? I'll fight her for you if I don't get scaled down, and you don't summon anyone else.

Any fella want to help me out clear through the Smouldering Lake real quick? I don't feel like going through the motions of it alone, it'll take too damn long. I already killed the worm and the old demon boss, just need to clear the whole of underground. I'm on PC

Is the remaster gonna be an update of the current ds1 engine, or is it a complete rework with the Ds3 engine?

This shit's been out for like 2 years. Come on now.

>Sword Master
You fucking retard, he's balanced for fighting Bort, all he'll do for Dancer is inflate her HP pool.

If you're on PC, just give us a pass and I'll bring a Gnaw cannon to kill her for you.

>summoning at vordt to fight dancer
You deserve to get raped by a cockroach.

Why is he popping coins?

Holy shit I've never noticed him crush that coin before
That's fucking amazing

>clear through the Smouldering Lake real quick
>killed the worm and the old demon boss
That's literally not how it works.

Me too, I like fighting her with my overleveled password summon build

SMASH OR PASS?

It's going to be the same

It's not and even if it was, it's been confirmed no mechanic changes. The game will play exactly like it does now.

Tried to sip, forgetting he had coins highlighted in the panic

Best catalyst for dark sorceries in DS1 that isn't Manus'? I think it's gonna be tin or demon, but my planned char isn't even going to have particularly high str/dex, like in the range of 16-24...

does DeS become kings field?
old and forgotten...

We don't know.

That's fine. Any recommended mods?

I've not done enough play at that level to make a comment on whether or not it's "bad"
As I'm sure you know, in invasions lots of weapons that blow ass in duels work just fine, but when you're against proper gank squads anything less than the best kind of hurts.
You can get a lot of mileage out of raw DSA or raw/heavy twinaxes. The stat reqs are lower so you can get more endurance. They hit hard, especially when buffed with pine resin. Twinaxes in particular can be pretty scary with their L1s. Plus, if you're invading in the swamps, people standing in water have less lightning absorption.

what is this misinformation. There is absolutely 0 credible source for this information

I guess I did start backwards.

>adding unpredictability and a fuckton of hp (and damage? not sure) to a fast boss that can already fuck you up good
Just beat Vordt, grab dark hand and fist her yourself, you PUSSY

No, I mean that once you kill the boss, you cannot summon anything but reds anymore. So you fucked yourself over by killing Old Demon King.

whats a fun build in dark souls 1 thats not melee, is that even possible?

get dark hand and fist her ass, dark fist is also good for oceiros and deals enough damage to champ if you parry him

>tfw leave my sign in front of vordt dueing first playthrough
>get summoned and led to dancer instead
>try my best to dodge for my life but get one-shotted

Great

If you summon for Vordt you're gay tbqh

when you parry gundyr you have enough time for a regular R1 and then the riposte

Crestfallen is the exact opposite of a chad
>virgin chosen
>solaire instead of elite knight

>some asshole invades your world with the intent to kill you and cut out your tongue
>"but healing is dishonorabru!"
Just do what it takes to kill the fucker.

tin catalyst karmic justice suicide bomber

>not summoning as much as you can so people get rewards
Faggot.
Summoning on your first playthrough is gay as shit, but afterwards there's no reason not go with 3 phantoms everywhere.

I tried to summon Solaire at the Gargoyle fight, but I died before I could get there.

Help.

Ah, shit. I didn't know that.

You have to make a new character now, sorry

Why is the Lothric knight shield huge but the sword is one of the shortest longswords in the game? it looks so silly

But his sign is right next to the fog gate. Did you not kill all the angry hollows?

pure casting sorc is nice
bow&crossbow only isn't too bad either
pure casting pyro is a chore imo since you need to spend a gorillion souls on spells and upgrading your flame, and you need to go down to blighttown every time you want to see quelana and shit, and you don't get that many casts unlike a sorcerer

what

>shortest longsword
u r dum

I summon all the time. I just think it's fun and there's no downside to it apart from boosted boss HP. I also laugh my head off when I see phantoms die to stupid shit.

I hate summoning people who ran a low SL through the game and just melt the boss, though.

Hey man, play however you see fit. Don't adhere to the meta, but holy shit, son. How do you go through the whole game with such shitty vig and end?

>getting hit
lmao

>One of the shortest
What did he mean by this?

Okay, but what about end, though?

it's das3, if you're not using an ultra then you're not using stamina

Meant to reply to

>SL 20, farming sunlight medallions
>can single-handedly kill Bordt before he even gets a chance to enter phase 2
>always wondering whether the host appreciates me deleting the boss or feels shitty after

newfag question what do these damage numbers mean. what is the first one and what is second one. (i assume they combine to be my total attack rating of a weapon?)

>he doesn't put all his points in luck
>he actually needs to attack, sprint and dodge
???