2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Male Master Lily!

REMINDER THAT YOU SHOULD ONLY ROLL FOR THESE SERVANTS

Is anybody laughing at us?

I unironically love Sakura

SHISHOUUUUUUUU

>wellfare
>roll
???

Ruler Martha!

Can anyone verify this? In terms of NP gain, 25% to Arts equivalent to 25% NP Gain? If so, then it makes it clear to me to give Banquet to Tamamo and Formal Craft to Nursery Rhyme since she will be able to take advantage of the damage and the np gain, whereas Tamamo isn't really about the damage.

>no Jack, Scat, or Okita to be found
uhhhhh mind explaining quickkeks?????

So I was reviewing all the responses to the twitter feed devs about how many points have everyone collected. It seems like the average player has 250k points or less, and some have said they have 20k points.

Is this real life?

okay, I'll roll for Kuro

Quick Math for the Am I Gonna Make It Bro's?
There's about 5 days, seven hours until the event ends. That's 1524 AP. You're going to need to spend 50 AP on the dailies, so this leaves you with 1475AP. Each UHZ mission costs 40, so this is enough to run her 36 times. If you are getting 150% Artorium, you'll receive 641,000 Artorium from the remaining 5 dailies. At 150% each run of the UHZ mission will give you 17,500 Artorium. With 36 runs, that will give you 630,000 Artorium.

So by the end of the event, without spending apples and with only a 150% gain, you can expect to receive 1,271,000 Artorium. If you have more than 150% artorium gain, you'll get more than this. But if you have fewer than 800,000 Artorium right now, or if you have less than 150% gain, then you'll need to decide if spending apples for the Lore is worth it or not.

Is that DEEP DARK SAKURA?

This event sucks

>OP transformation that gave him busted strength, near-teleportation speed, insane self-regen and allowed him to temporarly stalemate 6 servants at once in the LN
>Starts jobbing to Karna 10% serious in the anime
>Is just Apocrypha Vlad with stats redistributed and some skills in GO
Fucking why?

>20k
These shitters didn't even do the dailies.

While that does sound lower than expected, if the autists on this board are having trouble with it, of course casuals are going to be absolutely boned

MOOOOOODS

Me too bro

h-huh

see you in 3 days.

>I have over 1.4m

was it autism

someone is always laughing

If we ever get Semiramis, which servants will she talk about in My Room? And what?
Except Amakusa is being impotent faggot?

Nine slots?!

wtf i love Astolfo now?

I don't think there's much of debate on whether a Lore is worth it. They are limited like grails. I don't think anyone should miss getting one if they have a chance to get them.

I sure wish I was a cute girl getting boned by Astolfo.

They need Karna to look strong so he can job to Sieg later

the perfect goddess

real thread friends

>only 1.7m points
I'm not gonna make it bros. I can't take this anymore. I'm done. Farewell.
vP9vvvJw7Q
bluebill

here is an example of the posts

Momiya a best!

Update your memelist.

Ruler Martha is 9.0 now

The Saint

Sakuralot does unspeakable things to my dick

I'm wondering when we are getting this. Hopefully when Jeanne Alter because I want to have bookend Jeannes

Fuck off retard, yours is both later and RWBY garbage. Kill yourself

>jan 8

Yes, just note that Divine Banquet also increases gain from quick and buster too. Minor difference but it's there FWIW.

how different is the it from the anime overall

She's a freebie

BRO
NO

>he wasn't at 1.8million on January 8th

What do you expect from normalfags?

Derps not farming MHX quest. People that low aren't stacking sabers for the challenge quest either.

I thought Busters don't give any NP. Unless you mean Busters being affected by Arts leading the combo? If so, then Banquet sounds better for the most NP gain possible on any move for Tamamo.

the snek

that was the joke

FUCK BROS NO

Aren't really buff guys considered gay in Japan? So technically Astolfo is the image of straightness.

Please spoonfeed memelist

Rate this latelet/CElet.

>Am turbolatefag (started day after christmas and didn't even log in for a week)
>Am up to 1.1 million (goal is only 1.5 mil) and i had to spend like the first 3 days having kungfu battles with blackbeard

these niggas aint even trying

I heard the ending to this manga was fucking awful

defense ce on cockroach is a waste since he barely gets hit

Dude, get a mona lisa for your drake, kaleido for Jets, max ascend everything and you'll swim in FP. Get a Vlad support and you're also set, team-wise.

I thought dumb female master and Astolfo were both gay.

The NA playerbase isn't going to make it past Rashoumon/Onigashima.

FINE BRB

>3 ssr
>victory and 2030
>waver without even last skill
i hate luckshitters the most

Pretty good. Just ascend Waver more and unlock third skill.

Artsbros ww@

while it depends on the hits, most busters give between 1-3% np per hit, usually 1%, if arts card is first, otherwise zero.

>keeping "slipping" every other push
>she buys it

The battle is actually descripted quickly in the LN. He is basically so fast he can get into close range against the Archers in an instant, but Achilles and Karna fighting on the front together with the Archers shooting from behind allow them to keep distance. He becomes strong enough to hurt Karna through the armor with his punch and bloodsucking bypasses Achilles' invulnerability, so he has to watch out. He can turn into mist for dodging, but Karna's flames keep that skill in check, and he has a very good healing that nearly instantly cures any wounds. After a while though, their teamwork becomes better and they start to be able to damage him faster than he can regenerate, but by that point this starts, Shirou uses his Command Spells on the red servants to paralyze them and he goes right for the grail since only Chiron and Jeanne could still act

Astolfo is like the image of bi-ness

>6/10/10 Waver
I'm dying.

>you'll need to decide if spending apples for the Lore is worth it or not.
>you'll need to decide on if an easily obtained resource that they hand out like candy is worth more than a limited resource you will only get so many of ever and is necessary for maxing servants, on top of all the other shit like hearts you get for points
GEE I WONDER

>tfw 10/5/10 Waver
Tell me about it

I love me some skin tight suits

Waver is used in every team and being able to spam atk/def is way more useful than crit.

I literally need 5 billion pages between Waver and Tamamo, and I haven't even finished septem yet, so sadly Waver has to wait until I magically get pages from somewhere.
I also have LZO but no idea who to give it to.
Yeah, I'll have to prioritize getting out of Septem the second Saber Wars end, because I can't get pages for shit atm. At least as far as I know.
I sincerely doubt I'll manage to mlb Mona Lisa, is it still worth it?

>def is way more useful than crit
Fucking retard.

I don't think he meant it ironically. Did he? The def buff is actually super important for Vlad so I hope not, that would be stupid

>I sincerely doubt I'll manage to mlb Mona Lisa, is it still worth it?
You don't need to do it now, you can unlock all the copies for a rare prism later on and buy them then

Wow you know nothing about arts memeing do you

Is there any point in leveling Hans if I have Waver and Tamamo?

>"~~!!!"

Worth it. That's a turn less on the def buff with 30% less damage and 500 less shaven off from enemy attacks. It keeps my party alive way longer to reach the boss and NP spam their ass

Blackbeard gives some pages on his interlude, like 8-10 or so

I want to lick those pecs

>all these underleveled Okita shitters on my list
Don't you love her?

Where is my Star drop? Is it fair?

Working on it. I'll have to use a friend's Vlad. Essentially Vlad to work on shit. If Vlad goes down, then Nursery Rhyme to clean up and take advantage of the crit stars. If she goes down, then things are probably really bad and I'm probably wiping to a boss or something, so he's there for the fat Arts NP bomb. And if he goes down, then I know that whatever I was trying to do was probably out of my league, so i'll turn it into an attrition war with Kouhai NP abuse and hope I eventually win 50 turns later.

>tierfags in a singleplayer waifu collection game

>56 hearts

>56 hearts
Oh its fair nigger

>56
Fuck you fuck you

If you CAN get it MLB it will help but it's not required. It just means you're going to have to farm QP a bit more than others with it.

There will be people with a MLB floating around so look for them to use as support and you'll still get 10% on doors.

You can still manage to get a few Mona Lisa's though. 1k mana prisim from saber wars if you 2mil the points. 1k from the valentines shop which is easy grind. You can proabbly get another 1k in a month of grinding the 30AP hands without apple use. After that it's up to how much you want to focus on just that.

Aagin if you can't get a MLB ML then it's just extra QP farm later and that's not a big deal.

Yes. Arts party is pretty stacked in cost since you're basically running all 5* servants, maybe a 4* too at most. I use Hans in my backline with a cheap +NP CE, he can come in or switch in, use his skill and NP immediately which is nice