/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #702

''Arcadian Operator'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14745371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=o69amRNgeAM
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=i4kCDKhJ4FU
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
youtube.com/watch?v=7hCqZlloUiE
youtube.com/watch?v=wtGfPHIXG3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Always kiss the price.

Chloe is #1

youtube.com/watch?v=o69amRNgeAM

A L W A Y S

Hello everyone!

It has been a while but we haven't sung any Before the Storm songs so we thought it might be fun to do a /lisg/ sings again.

The song we are going to be singing is "No Below" by Speedy Ortiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go. If you don't want to do the whole song, that's fine. Sing the part you like, it'll be edited in at the right 'time'.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 17th of January.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. You don't have to be embarrassed. Try to join when you can! The more the merrier.

This idea of Chloe using anything other than the good ol' 100% American 1911 seems wrong to me.

>Chloe, where ya goin'?
>To the fridge for some food
>... Can I come?

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Camp Arcadia was a cute little AU fic

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Rachel:
Attractive, adventurous, caring, brave, talented, popular, funny, school and street smart. Can make people like and love her based on her personality. Fire powers. Would do anything for Chloe.

Vs
Maxine
Autistic, nerd, dork, low self-esteem, shitty hobbies, coward, cant text back, unpopular, untalented, sticc, and even with asspulled time powers can't make everybody like her. Kills her best friend in the bathroom half the time. Straight.

Always practice proper Max-carrying technique.

Max: Is small enough that you can easily take her with you wherever you go

Exactlly this. And she was testing the waters already before this pool scene and after the pool scene her feelings where shifting to Max (again?), she talked about Rachel in the past, not present, that she "loved" her, not that she "loves" her for example.

Chloe may feels weired about this, but this is not bad or something evil, it is good infact. She is able to move on, to realize that there was someone in her past she really loved, and it will hurt for some time or had hurt for some time, and she will think about Rachel sometimes. Standing still is not good for Chloe and she was on her way downwards, she had no job, no friends, was depressed. Maybe even playing with suicidal thoughts. And than Max came back, just in time.

And it showed that Chloe has feelings for Max (Maybe since their early teenage years, burrowed within her heart.), and she had fears she was about to betray Rachel, but thats not true, Rachel would understand. And Rachel was already behind that point and would be happy for Chloe, that she has found a new love and is able to move on. And that this new love is the famous Max.

Hell, even I do think sometimes about my big love I lost, even when I have found my true soulmate now and I'm more than happy with her. But sometimes my mind shows me the face of this old love and I get memories about what was back than. But it doesn't hurt anymore. Thats an important step.

Don't think I've read that one yet. May have to look into it.

(This is how Chloe stays strong.)
I've always seen the image in the second post replied to as one they could legitimately have hanging in their house.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Cutest, hottest and most beautiful girl in Arcadia Bay

ded general

!

you misspelt rachel

Woah that was harsh

>I've always seen the image in the second post replied to as one they could legitimately have hanging in their house.
I like this idea a lot. Maybe Victoria even took it for them as a friendly gesture.

>Goodbye to my Santa Monica dream
>Fifteen kids in the backyard drinking wine
>You tell me stories of the sea
>And the ones you left behind

>Goodbye to the roses on your street
>Goodbye to the paintings on the wall
>Goodbye to the children we'll never meet
>And the ones we left behind
>And the ones we left behind

youtube.com/watch?v=i4kCDKhJ4FU

>Rachel
>Attractive, adventurous, caring, brave, talented, popular, funny, school and street smart. Can make people like and love her based on her personality. Fire powers. Would do anything for Chloe

Attractive: Opinion
Adventurous: yes
Caring: No - she was caring for herself and what was good for herself and used people around her and when those people were no use anymore, she dropped them
brave: hm
talented: yes
popular: yeah, a chamelon that tries to please everyone without being really friends with them
funny: yeah,
school and street smart: yeah
can make people like and love her: Yeah, she is manipulative as hell,
Fire powers: No, she has no powers - D9 told us,
Would do anything for Chloe: No, she has done what exactly for Chloe? She has asked Chloe to do a lot for her, not the other way around and she used Chloe for her schemes.

>Maxine
>Autistic, nerd, dork, low self-esteem, shitty hobbies, coward, cant text back, unpopular, untalented, sticc, time powers can't make everybody like her. Kills her best friend in the bathroom half the time. Straight.

Autistic: Maybe
Nerd: YES nerds are sexy
dork: Chloe's dork
low self-esteem: that gets raised with Chloe's influence
shitty hobbies: I think photography and playing the guitar are pretty cool
coward: Hm, In the begining a bit, later on not anymore and gets pretty tough
can't text back: Oh boy, not this again...
unpopular: Maybe, but do you measure popularity by what? being like Rachel with her masks and a chameleon?
untalented: Hm, she is a really great photographer
sticc: *laugh* Chloe likes it
time powers can't make everybody like her: Does she have to? No.
Kills her best friend in the bathroom half the time: Happens exactlly only if you are going to sacrifice her, what I won't do.
Straight: No, she is gay or at least bi. Read her journal during the game, even when she doesn't kiss Chloe she shows strong affection for her and in the nightmare sequence her fears are that Chloe doesn't like her

Post dank memes

youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Wenchel:
Possessive, manipulative, whore, cheating, junkie, selfish

Vs
Max
Cute, brave, has superpowers, flatchested(that's good, deal with it, plebs), nerd, went through hell and back to save Chloe, loyal.

It's painful to think Chloe will one day really have to say goodbye to Rachel, probably at her the funeral or when she visits her grave. To say she is moving on and cannot be dwelling on something no longer there and no longer possible.
Regardless of all the shit she did, Rachel will always mean a lot to Chloe for how she pulled her out of a downward spiral and the time they had together will always be cherished. But that time was only three years of Chloe's life and she had already started to move on in S1, at least emotionally as we see she is letting Max retake the spot she once held in Chloe's life as well as a new spot all together. Rachel had been gone for six months and Chloe knew deep down that Rachel was gone for good in one way or another. Either she left on her own or she was deceased, Chloe didn't want to think about any of those possibilities because they both meant losing Rachel. It's a painful loss but throughout the week LiS takes place, Chloe, with the help of Max, learns she has others there for her in life besides Rachel. Having a support network she didn't have in the past would hopefully allow yet another painful loss in life to be approached/handled in a better way than previous ones.

delicious flat chested girls are god tier.

Nothing instills a flat girl with more love and flattery then burying your face into her chest like she has huge tits.

>flatchested

>Max's erection in the first panel

>Let's take the good qualities of someone and compare them with the not-so-good qualities of another
This is b8

I agree with you on Max, but I think you're being too harsh on Rachel. Like the one user was being too harsh on Max. I do agree with the idea Chloe was contributing a disproportional amount to pleasing Rachel, but at that time pleasing Rachel is what pleased Chloe. It wasn't a relationship, it was a idolization.

man, oh man, i can't wait for the meltdown once farewell comes out and doesnt retcon shit.
all i know is that i'll be laughing at cries of the delusional.

Don't be lewd.

Reminder that Vic has problems fitting even a pinkie finger inside Kate

Two great tracks.
Max & Chloe is my favorite, but this is a close second.
youtube.com/watch?v=7hCqZlloUiE

Has anyone been suggesting it'll retcon shit?

>Posessive
>manipulative
>selfish
And that's supposed to be bad somehow?

and if she gets pregnant, her tits don't fucking swell up. minimum damage!

meems

to those on the receiving end, yes.

DANK

I hope a lot of people aren't thinking that. If the episode is a good and comfy one I don't want to see it hated by obsessed people who had unreasonable demands and expectations that it change everything from the other two games.

I'm sure there are some, not the extent of BtS. Anyone who is doing that is getting their hopes up.
What would they even retcon it with? It's centered on Max and Chloe and so any kind of potential retcon would be beneficial to them. It certainly would NOT go along with the truly delusional "Max will sacrifice herself to save Rachel" crowd's hopes.

Legion, you mean?

Why should the receiving end matter? Max's autism can also be harmful to the receiving end, you know?

those pictures taped on the back are cute. i could totally see them do that

There is a mistake. There is a tombstone missing in the lower left corner.

Reminder to give your Chloe head kisses as a way to let her know you love her and are never leaving her

youtube.com/watch?v=wtGfPHIXG3g

Exactly that is what some people hope: Max going back in time or make one ending canon. And Legion hopes the sacrifice Chloe ending.

But whatever. I just want a comfy memory of those girls. Okay, I also have some hopes for a hint of an affection/little crush by Chloe on Max in their early teenage years, when Chloe is around 14 and Max around 13. Just a subtle hint. If not, would be okay for me too. But if they would hint it, I think this would be the final stroke for the Legions sanity (If there is some left, what I doubt.)

Reminder that Kate and Vic's sex life is private and not for discussion

Daily reminder, that if you're a girl in Blackwell, and you're feeling lonely, sad or homesick, Dana Ward will sneak into your room and cuddle you. No questions asked.

>Why should those who are being manipulated matter?
>legionem statum absolutum

Dating Kate Marsh Headcanons

- Kate gives the best cuddles known to man. The kind that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Doesn’t force her beliefs on you but is 100% willing to share them with you if you ask.
- Plays with you fingers when you’re holding hands. Loves stroking her thumb across the back of your hand.
- Whenever she’s with you her smile practically never leaves her face for a second.
- Makes lists. Shopping lists, to do lists, you name it ; Kate has a list for it.
- Those lists are written in the most beautiful handwriting and often have pretty doodles on them.
- Kate is very open and understanding. You can go to her with any problem and she’ll do her best to help.
- Never forgets to ask you how your day was. Never.
- Would love it if you went to church with her. (but is far too shy to ask if you’re not religious)
- Kate is happiest when the two of you are curled up on the couch together under a blanket with cups of tea , reading or just talking while rain is battering against the window.
- CUTE BLUSHING WHEN THINGS GET INTIMATE
- Can definitely do sexy when she wants to and isn’t anywhere near as awkward as you’d think. When Kate’s in the zone, get ready to moan.
- Was embarrassed to admit that she loves classical music to you but often gets caught humming some of her favourites.
- The most precious of all the cinnamon buns.
- ‘If you’re going to sin I’d prefer if it wasn’t around me’
- SOFT HANDS™
- Her taste in home decoration is exquisite
- Her bedroom is one of those places you instantly feel safe and comfortable in
- Always seems to have a blanket around her shoulders and loves wrapping you in it when she hugs you.
- sweater paws
- Is very talented with hair. Up do’s are her speciality and she loves practicing them on you
- kisses on the tip of the nose
- Is 100% the type of girl that could run a marathon and still smell like roses at the end.

reminder to not get a gf with abandonment issues, daddy issues, smoking, doing drugs, a hs dropout with no future, work experience or money

*and top left.

>I also have some hopes for a hint of an affection/little crush by Chloe on Max in their early teenage years
No
That just makes Max seem like an even bigger jerk, and makes it even more anguish for Chloe
Plus it takes away the innocence of two best friends realizing feelings for each other when they grow up

>"You were missed, Rachel. It was Chloe who never fully recovered. It was she who some how knew you best... and like you, she never forgot that one night where true love seemed possible..."

>legionem statum absolutum
Speak to your fellow legionares in that autistic language. Go back to legion.org.

Na, she is fine after we let the storm do his work. The storm was always intended by nature and only because of Chloe Max survives. If Max sacrifices Chloe, the storm hits on Friday evening after the funeral and Max will die and wake up again on monday morning with her memory erased in a time-loop. She can only escape that time-loop with Chloe saving her by bringing her to the lighthouse just at the right time and tearing apart the picture of the butterfly. ;)

>being this retarded
might wanna re-read that again, friendo, for it went completely over your head, it would seem.

Forehead kisses are pure

Reminder that if Max or Chloe were as badass as Zofia, they would have beaten their final conflicts on their own

Not really. When only Chloe has this affection/crush, without being able to identify those feelings by that age and not expressing it. And Max not knowing whats going on and not having this affection and feelings by that time but only love for her best friend like you have for your BFF everything will be okay.

I don't expect a makeout or Chloe telling Max that she has a crush on her or Max telling Chloe something like that. But some hint in the direction of an affection/crush by Chloe and she is not able to identify these feelings by this time (Considering she is just 14.).

And before Chloe is able to identify her true feelings for Max and what she is into sexual she meets Rachel in her life. And Rachel could be the right person and filler for this feeling and hole in Chloe's heart. And infact Rachel is this filler for a time.

Yeah.

>This headcanon created to try to bash a character is harmful because I said so when nothing in the game suggests it.
Brilliant.

The most I could see them doing is hinting to the storm and the choice Max will later have to make. They have said in the past that they are not going to canonize one ending.
I doubt they will even hint to anything in the future, it probably will just be a regular day from when they were younger. Perhaps the tiniest hints that Chloe is crushing on Max but even that may be pushing it.

I don't think it makes Max look worse, since she wouldn't even know what Chloe was feeling. I also don't think it takes away from any "innocence", though in any case their real feelings are only fully realized and acted on in some way after they reunite.

Retarded tumblrina legionare disguising as a pricefielder trying to create drama with amberpricers. Go back to your home and send my regards to whatsayestthou and tell her to fuck off.

Oh damn that is awesome! As much as I love the idea of when they finally get their own place, they're young and once they save up some money, going on a big roadtrip would be perfect for them.

Nice.

Kissing Chloe is a nice reminder of love and her waking up next to Max everyday is another reminder that she's there to stay.

Don't forget that he/she/it should suggest onegirllis to visit a psychologist immediately.

Okay pricefielders/max-posters, why exactly do you dislike Rachel so much?

We don't. We dislike her obnoxious and fanatical fans.
The ones who try to torpedo another ship because their canonically didn't work out.

The same could be asked of Amberpricers/Legion of why they dislike Max so much?

>legionarius falseflagging as a priceflieldfag accusing others of being a falseflagging legionarius
Non potes me dēcipis, legion. Relinque hic locum statim!

best girl best waifu

Chloe is secretly a vampire.

Relatable

yes fucks yes

I can't believe you've done this

best girl Chloe's* waifu

Oh my. Neck kisses are hella cute.
Neck bites are hella lewd.

>why do you hate the perfect honor student who tries so hard to make everyone like her and manipulates them into committing crimes and doing her bidding and then goes off to fuck a drug dealer behind their back

???

are you playing dumb or just that stupid?

>Max is so covered in hickeys she has to wear a scarf in the summertime

>legionarius falseflagging as a priceflieldfag accusing others of being a falseflagging legionarius
الموت ل ليجيونتاردز وهمية !!! العودة إلى legion.org، أنت المهبل السامة !!! الداعر mudslime trannyfag dumblr falseflagger

ugly

>perfect
Is this supposed to be bad sarcasm?