/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #223

Xhe is coming soon.

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>A selection box that contains staples from old boxes is out now. Better open your wallet if you want anything good out of it.
>Zane is roaming Duel World (GX) until the 16th
>Little Yugi will be added to the gate in the next few days
>Lots of skills are changing in the 24th of January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>Woodland Sprite/Bamboo OTK will likely be nerfed before the KC cup
>Expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=49312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for circus trick

What do these circus trick decks look like? It's been a while since I've at those low stages.

Why is it so fun to play gladiator beasts? I find the idea of a deck built around slowly chipping away at your opponent's resources and cornering them fun. If only decks were larger and I could include that trap that removes a card from their hand upon switching.

Were Glad Beast ever any good in the TCG? I'd like to play Glad Beasts as well but I don't have a single Impenetrable Attack.

They're also a bitch to play against, so fuck you.

Auto Duel really is too dumb to live, isn't it?

I'm New, doing rerolls for new event cuz I'm a f2pfag, is this a good reroll or should I keep going? Thanks bros

>2 Dark World Dealings
>2 Gozuki
>1 REZD
>SRH and Kuriboh
You're good.

>Why is it so fun to play gladiator beasts
easy +1s for brainlets

It just isn't able to do anything with monsters that aren't unga bunga beaters.

You seem upset

>t. burnfag

What did you get out of the new box?

I just want to know why it can't activate skills like Beatdown.

truth hurts doesnt it

Thanks to the new box I can finally play this even though I am f2p. I wanted to play this ever since the Relinq meta. What can I improve?

Get to gold and realize your deck is too shitty to advance.
Scrap it and play something else.

cloudians are p fun with mokubas metamorphasis skill

So what type of deck can I make with this and what packs should I invest in with my gems now?

But I've seen people getting to KoG with it last season. I am already at KoG so this for fun mostly.

Dark Worlds and Red-Eyes, both of which are competitive. If you want to build the former buy packs from Primal Burst, if the latter from Crimson Kingdom.

But if I were you I'd just save gems for now.

yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=49312
Just tier 2 in tcg user :^)

Post deck? I just can't imagine Cloudians doing anything in the current Econ meta.

So there is more support to come if it does decently well in the TCG, I guess. Maybe I should invest in GB.

so save gems for what and is it possible to make the cards i have playable with what i have now without spending gems?

Mind you user this was in 2008 and we do not have 3 solemn judgements running around.

So, in what year is Duel Links now, compared to the TCG? I don't want to invest in Archetypes that are going to be btfo soon.

What's the best possible build for Gem-Knights right now?

How's the Zane event for you, anons? I have at least 3 of each. I'd like a prismatic but my prismatic RNG is fucking shit.

To see which one is the better option next month. Right now Red-Eyes is top tier, but Dark Worlds is looking really good with the new addition.

>is it possible to make the cards i have playable with what i have now without spending gems?
I don't know all your cards, but you can probably build some auto duel deck until you know what you want for PvP. Also, try to get some Enemy Controllers.

Your boy gunsblazing recently did a video that looked pretty decent.

Still missing some zweis and lasers.

What does an ideal dark world deck look like?
As for my cards; that's pretty much it for highest raritys it's just a fresh reroll account.

I'm rerolling again to try to get better pulls for an more ideal account for dark worlds i guess? but i heard its p2w from some discords.

I got >5 of each. I am also the guy from the last thread with two prismatic Zweis. The fact that Konami linked the spawn rate to PVP is pretty great.

Its a different timeline. There are cards from every era right now.

You don't have to reroll when you already have 2 Dark World Dealings. Just level your characters from gems and buy Primal Burst for Snoww, Dark World Lightning, Ceruli, and such.

It's only p2w for us earlyfags, there's a shitload of free gems for you in the game.

He'd have to use a lot of his free gems for a decent Dark World deck if he doesn't pay with cash. I don't think it's possible to make a decent deck as a f2p.

I thought only Cyber Angels were aheas of their time in DL. What other things are there?

It's possible, but as I said, I'd wait and see if it's worth it. Otherwise he could easily build a Red-Eyes with what he has, since he only has to go once through the box.

Did you see his fucking pulls with the free 4k gems u get?

Toon Kingdom
ABC Union

Hammer Shark is a Zexal card used by Shark. Gladiator Beast Nerokius was released during the Arc-V era.

We should migrate to the other, better thread.

Who else here has completely ignored Zane? I just can't stand GX world and I don't know why.

>early thread attention whoring
Let it die.

fuck off fag

What do you guys think of my CD deck? Pls do not steal, it's completely original.

>stealing from the baggio
kys

The GX world is comfy as fuck, I've always liked islands.

Nah I feel personally attacked by the edition of the other thread.

He's going to need a shitload of main box URs for a decent Dark World deck though. 3 Into the void, 3 Snoww, etc.

Monarchs meta soon my baggios.

Hmm, interesting. I wish I had an understanding of the TCG so I could estimate what cards might be useful in the future.

I don't know man there's something about it that just triggers my autism.

Into the Void isn't that important now that they added Dark World Dealings. He pretty much only has to buy Primal Burst, and depending on how lucky he is he might not even have to spend too many gems.

It's clearly different. Don't you see that Floodgate?

fuck you

Okay, assuming i go for that when should i be resetting? Got a deck recipe list?

It's not DM?

I like GX but it should've just stuck to DM world. Classic series is best.

Dreading the day Zexalshitters and beyond arrive.

>We should migrate to the other, better thread.
i ain't gay so no

Day/Night cycle fucking when?

>almost all characters level 30
I'm scared of the impending gem shortage. How do you f2ps do it?

Who has better drop skills? weevil, bakura or malik?

Are you worried about the Academia user?

waiting and farming LDs

I know some of you fuckers are playing Dark Worlds
Post your deck

So my 365 log in bonus will just be 50 gemmie bears?

i swear i fucking saw it on steam a few weeks ago, was comfy as fuck

Just stop leveling your chars and see for yourself. I keep most of mine at Lv.27, so I sit on a majority of my free gems and I've been doing fine so far.

Anyone got that fat Ra or Slifer deck?

It was real but it was removed.

3 Snoww (UR)
3 Dark World Lightning (UR)
3 Ceruli (SR)
3 Reign-Beaux (R)

Is what you want from the box. You reset after you get both URs.
There's some other stuff like Into the Void and Trance Archfiend that you can use, but that's the core of the deck.

>Early thread deleted

Well done, boys.

I think they give you gems for log in milestones through a separate system now too. I remember they updated it with the GX update

>3 snoww
>3 set card destroyer
>3 dwarf that issummonned on your opponent's field
>3 2500 dark world nigger

The GX island at night was beautiful.

>thread wars with a dash of autism
Why are all of these newfags from the steam release so dumb, bros?

what do i use my sr prismatic ticket on

made this just for you, but don't expect it to work

i feel stupid asking this but where do i go to redeem my UR and SR rare tickets

Zolga

>tfw the threads will never return to their former comfyness GX and steam were a mistake

T-TOUGH TIMES

what's the nu-balance ratio again? 6 or 7? and a completely random card?

in ranked duels after you get them from your gift box

>comfyness

>you will never be chair for 3 obelisk girls in pijamas

Are only UR and SR craft-able as prismatic?

Yes

Do you think dark world's utility will last for atleast another 3 seasons?

Also, can someone explain shekels to me?
Do you pay for one sale and you get a ur of your choice or does it come from the box?
Once you use one promotion, you get the next one for other boxes or theyre only usable on one box?

>implying comfy is a recent term used exclusively by numales
You need to go back.

I can tell you don't play Dark Worlds

I can't imagine playing Gladbeasts or any shuffle heavy tech irl that just seems painful

the only mistake is not already releasing japanese voices for steam version

Post face

>ywn have alexis sit on your face
no braps though that shit's disgusting

7 To get 3 of each type you need a 21 card dick

And buggy as fuck

I honestly haven't noticed much of a difference between platinum and legend yet.

t.phonecuck