When will this reasonably hit $1?

When will this reasonably hit $1?

This year

can i use it like dropbox

Reasonably soon. Only bought a few hundred, feeling confident it's the real deal each day though. Considering going in a few grand

I've had a nibble on this but I wonder if it's worth a bigger go, it's probably the project that stands out the most to me right now

Golem is terrifying yet hard to resist.

I am almost uncomfortable sharing my views on Golem here because I want to accumulate so much more than I presently have.

I've already seen impressive growth, but I think we have a long way to go with this coin.

Lord grant me the strength to buy and fucking hold for 5 years.

are we entitled to any share of profits when holding tokens? or will they be used solely to transfer value between requestors and providers? so far i see the future value just on simple supply / demand

Don't worry, I'll read your mind. Yes, Golem is the technology going to bring us artificial intelligence. Like I said, terrifying, but hard to resist.

Have 150 right now, thinking of buying another 50 when I should be diversifying, shit.

I actually think that Golem is going to do a lot more than that.

A LOT more than that.

iexec has way more implemented than this crap. They are literally using the infrusructre and software they developed during their academic research years and implementing it.

Golem is a project aiming to do shit from scratch with devs that are of medium technical skills.
Golem is in a bubble. At some point it will burst since they simply dont have what it takes to finish their supposed "supercomputer" bullcrap.
Its literally buzz for dummies and a pretty website.

Okay, well it's your turn, so go ahead.

I took RLC as well, seemed best to hold both, not confident in picking a 'winner' at this stage

>so far i see the future value just on simple supply / demand
this is how I see it

yeah a bit of a drawback vs other tokens which dish a cut to owners, giving a regular and growing income stream vs the one shot sell

This is the one I'm betting on after realizing I missed the ETH shuttle because I was too scared to go all in back when it was below $7.

With ETH exploding, the technology behind this will also rise with it. That, and it's a great time to buy as well with it still being super cheap to pick up.

This will be my first time memeing a coin hoping for its success after my time lurking on here Veeky Forums.

But I'm also super interested in Lunyr. Just released on Bittrex yesterday, the idea of using ETH to create a decentralized wikipedia where people are rewarded for updating it and submitting articles sounds like it has HUGE potential.

The current price and total supply also make it seem like it's undervalued at the moment. People predicting it should go to at least $15 by the end of this year.

Thoughts?

He's right. And when the alt coin speculation bubble pops you will of all wished you'd of bought into coins based of real fundamentals not second tier tech hype.

ETH is a bubble is hard is that is to comprehend, but it might be months years before it realizes it's real value based on it's real usage cases. (Yes the ETH alliance is still speculation.)

When Microsoft buys the project.

Here's the real question:

Golem or iEx.ec?

obviously both

Why does it seem like their "for dummies" style video on their site doesn't actually explain anything they plan on doing? I hear a lot about XBY, should I go for that instead of Gollum?

I have 41.6 eth right now and I think it's time to start diversifying. Should I put $200 into Golem? Or maybe even more?