gwentup.com

>Gwent Card Databases & Deck Lists
gwentdb.com/
gwentify.com/

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

btw gwentdb is slow af for me. I wouldn't be surprised if that is a bitcoin mining website

old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61DZNiSNPms
youtube.com/watch?v=rHLiWfzPvKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ciri is a massive cumslut.

post ciri butt

She would be if she had the chance. Poor Ciri.

will they ever learn?

First for the empire

First for Ciri

Oh please, she won't even let her Daddy fuck another broad in front of her

youtube.com/watch?v=61DZNiSNPms

Ciri has NEVER even touched a fucking dick. Can you say the same about yen or triss???? Nope, and neither can you say the same about any other witcher whore. Ciri is PURE!

Ciri is a fictional character.

>replying to obvious bait
you must be new

Geralt and Triss OTP

>Ciri has NEVER even touched a fucking dick
That's not for long.

>Ciri not letting Geralt destroy her redheaded friend

Shit wingman Tbh

>First
I forgive you this time

So Rethaz was fired?

You wish.

>sitting by the edge of the couch
She seems unconfortable, user. Maybe you should let her go?

DIdn't CDPR released a job offer for basically lead game developer of Gwent?

who is the most likeable streamer and why is it KBT?

I...im sorry user..i tried...p-please..dont hurt my family

No!

KBT seems like a swell guy, but he's kind shit at the game, and he can be boring sometimes. OceanMud and S1M9L3 are the patrician's choices.

That's right. They also looking for a QA engineer.

is it worth getting Witcher 3 if you haven't played 1&2? People rant about how good it is, but I don't know if that's cause they've played the others/read the books

>S1M9L3
Indeed
>OceanMud
Do people seriously enjoy watching that clown playing the same deck every single day?

Read the books. Then play 3.

I approve your taste.

You have to give him some cred for the tenacity. He literally havent touched any other leader than Eredin since he started and refuses to.

>get a brilliant shitpost idea
>its my turn and i play addar and im torn between the choices
>pick something and alt tab
>forgot what i was to whine about

well you can have this

The fact that OceanMud only allows himself to play Eredin makes for an interesting stream, actually. He has to come up with all sorts of wacky shit to remain competitive since the Wild Hunt archetype is such shit these days.

Books literally feel like Philip Pullman with gore and sex.

>OceanMud
Shit taste man. I don't even mind that he only plays Eredin, in fact I think it's kinda cool that he is dedicated to one leader but the guy is insufferable.
>"Well chat what should we do here?"
>"Should we do *obvious garbage choice*? I think we should chat"
>waits 20 seconds while chat spams the obviously better thing to do
>"Oh you are so clever chat, let's do that"

>oceanmud
>hey chat, chat, hey, are you listening to me? Should we play this card or this card? If I play this card we might win, chat. Vote PogChamp or Kappa for this opponent, ok, chat?

He's the worst streamer out there. Not funny, annoying as fuck, super autistic and not in a good way.

Worst thing is how he always keeps Igni in Round 3 with 4 cards in hand. I've seen it so often that his Igni was a 5 point gold, it fucking hurts.

literally nothing has changed since the ranks reset. everyone is running dwarves or consume, though props to that one guy trying to make moonlight work.

Sauce?

>since the Wild Hunt archetype is such shit these days
why though
it lacks tempo. the time you set up frost your opponent goes ahead 30 points and passes
Wild Hunt Hounds are shit with only 4 STR. its a relict of an old time when CDPR tried to nerf OP weather, but thats many patches ago. the game got a STR buff overall, but they forgot the hounds
they should be STR 7, so with one tick they can be average 9 or 11 if your opponent doesnt react

>tfw I want to stream but I'm quiet and wouldn't say anything during the games

Nobody would watch that, right?

shinmiri2 has a comfy stream. he's good at the game and has no music. I like oceanmud as a person and the fact that he only plays eredin, but his voicelines that autoplay turn his stream into a schizophrenia simulator.

4 is too low, 7 is way too high.
>thins your deck
>enables shitty frost synergy
>applies weather
It should be 5 and they should buff the frost support cards.

OceanMud kind of does this "I'll play dumb and pretend I don't see the obvious play" thing as a sort of defense mechanism. If the obvious play is actually the correct play, he gets to say "I was just fucking with you guys". If there's actually a better play, he gets to say "See, you guys just don't see the lines". He doesn't actually say those things, but he sort of implies them.

I dunno, if you watch him long enough you start to understand his mannerisms. He is actually quite good at the game, but he's also very self-conscious and feels a lot of pressure to do well.

Shinmiri is dope, but I wish he didn't rope every fucking turn.

Would prolly have like 5-10 viewers. But these streams are much comfier than the bigger ones. Doesn't matter how much viewers you have if you don't stream for money. Go for it user.

Yeah, I don't like his style. It honestly feels like he is trying to make the people watching feel good about themselves while he thinks(and correctly so) that he is better. It annoys me.

>Winning most of your games when you are on the blue coin
Sweet Jesus you actually manage to do it, you absolut madman!

as long as you're actually good at that game. you don't even have to play interesting decks, tryhards always get some people who are looking to learn the game.

post dock

My best is 4350, but grinding matches to get to GM in this meta is really hard. It's all consume and ST. I play NR and Spies most of the time.

Hate to say it, but nobody is going to watch a 4350 player who doesn't speak.

Who IS the Usurper?

You now remember the time when Vicovaro Novice used to copy the ability of a bronze spy already in play.
>Please wait your excelency I am falling behind.
>That was not in the spellbooks.
>A shame I have no time.
>Discipline. That is what you folk lack.

cyberpunk when

he's a big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=rHLiWfzPvKg

is slave driver abuse still possible?

The dude who killed Emhy's dad and Usurped the throne. That's it. Nilfgaard is so underdeveloped in the lore that CDPR has to resort to characters which were literally mentioned in one line of the books to create a leader card.

That's also fine.

I dont know but I hate this card
not because of the machanic, but leader cards should be known personalities of the witcher universe
Arachas Queen and Usurper are bs

Guy who fucked up Emyr's dad

Doesnt have a name

Okay is there any viable SK deck around?

I'm thinking on crafting Shani for Foltest Armor, Yennefer for Vreemde memes or Cerys for QG King Bran.
Or just a neutral good Gold like Eskel/Muzzle/Trial of the Grasses?

dovamonah and ayashuffle best girls streamers

Nova Bears 'n Boats is the only viable SK deck.

Shani is the best gold in NR decks
you dont really need Yennefer and Cerys (QG sucks, sorry)

It's a reveal scorch deck, you can find easily on gwentdb

>Shani
Amazing card that is used in the vast majority of NR decks
>Yen
You will regret crafting this after a few games of memes. Also >playing swarm decks when half of your opponents play ithline into tremors
>Cerys
Good card, doesn't belong in any decent deck right now but will come back once CDPR unJUSTs skellige
>Muzzle
Not that good in the current meta but is still a pretty good card, safe craft.
>Eskel/Trial of the Memes
Don't

Kek this
First time i watched his stream i let it ran in the background for keg drops while playing. i thought the dude was insane, talking to himself all the time and made weird comments, turns out it was his own sound board. Tried come back to his stream a couple more times but the way he is acting is so off putting. No offense to the guy though he seems chill but he seems to be a uber
>pic related

TrueDawn is pretty chill

fuck this game, only matches i have a chance to win are the ones were the other guy d/c

Kek, show us your deck. Maybe we can help.

playing reveal, things are a little easier with sweers, still fucking up the timing/target a little.

They need to loosen up their Leader definitions so that not only Kings qualify as them but high-ranking officers as well.

Morvran is already a leader.

According to the books Morvran becomes Emperor in the future.

I didn't think Morvran was mentioned in the books. Calveit is mentioned once.

Reveal is shit. Change dicks.

>Morvran Voorhis was an Imperator of the Nilfgaardian Empire from the Voorhis family who ascended the throne sometime around the end of the 13th century. As a relative of Emhyr var Emreis through both paternal and maternal lines, his position was always secured. After his death, Jan Calveit succeeded him.

From some wiki. I am pretty sure he is mentioned in the books at the end of some chapter as a footnote mentioning that he becomes Emperor sometime in the future but I don't remember which book.

There is also a section in one book where Geralt is in some cave and he overhears some schemers talking about removing Emhyr from the throne and searching for candidates. The name Voorhis is mentioned but one of them says that he is too young or something I think.

fuck olgierd

Usurper Spies is such bullshit
every time I play against it I get fucking high rolled to oblivion

Yeah, he had the purest waifu and he ruined her.

it keeps happening

>Accidentally listen to the Hearts of Stone soundtrack
Oops, there I go downloading Witcher 3 again

>The deck KBT is playing right now
This is how you entertain people. Why would anyone watch some degenerate dorf player when you can watch KBT? Literally best streamer.

Consume is such fucking garbage
I wanted to smash Dwarves with it and I've gone 10 games without seeing a single fucking ST player
It's all NG cunts running Sweers/Mandrake
WHY HAVE YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO STOP MAKING ME FACE ENDLESS DWARVES CDPR DO YOU JUST PICK MY MATCHUPS BASED ON WHATEVER IS SHIT FOR ME?

Cease running archetypes that get obliterated by a single card.

I have Consume (minus a couple golds), Eredin, and Henselt Machines built with 1600 scraps in the bank.
What else should I branch out into?

Dwarves/cancer deck or NG mill.

Henselt might not be as good as consume currently, but at least you will not be ruined by Sweers and/or Mandrake.

>Henselt target Sweers'd
>Henselt target Mandraked

Okay.

Ahahahah ahahahhaha hahahah ahahahaahh Alchemy playing Sweers and Mandrake
great dude great I'm loving every laugh

get fucked consume cunt

Start of the season is so fun. Because the way they reset MMR is implemented in a retarded way you get to face opponents of all skill levels.
Playing vs dwarfs, next game is some random 30 card elf deck, then some alchemy NG, then some ultra random agressive moonlight deck with lamias. Some of the wanky decks are decent too.
It's so damn fun I wish I could lock my MMR to mid 3k and play vs all kinds of decks all day without forfeiting 4 games for each game I win.

I really don't like his voice.

Dethmold using Alzurs Thunder counts as a spell but rain doesn't. Is this intentional or a bug?

What do I choose? Prisscilla seems best and is a great waifu, but Shillard seems decent. Aglais I know is good in elves.