Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Reanimated corpse edition

>I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, or Kealdrix

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Still dont see what people see in these games, not even memeing. It just feels bad to control.

There are many nice things in this room, but that Rage of the Dragons poster and the Blast City are something else!

It has an Afro-American of Color in it

This is the last time I fall for it I swear

Chivarly already did it well as anyone could

suicide hopefully.

Don't know, but hurry up because tomorrow holiday sale ends and starts new (probably shitty) sale

About to start this one myself, I absolutely loved 2 and was disappointed by 3, so I'm hoping it's closer to the former than the latter.

>10 min
What a casual piece of shit.
I beat the game on my first try in about 500 seconds.

It was an OG Xbox exclusive because Microsoft published it

>I have a job and gf
Me too. I would still be down to do anything in my spare time. My job fucking sucks.

There are a handful of mechs that cap out at 250, forcing you to lose out on the juicy +5 rating. Plus you still have to buy it if you're spacepoor

fuck off and die

>TekkenxSF
>he still thinks thats ever happening

There are better races. I think Bosmer, Khajiit, Redguard, Nord, Imperial, and Argonian are better for stamina characters than Dunmer.

... what the fuck is going on in this thread?

That it is.
I'm shitposting about Pent for the next 6 months.

That's deep, man.

Bonded over FFXIV with my psycho ex gf. I ended up in a lot of shit due to her being a crazy ass cunt and it poisoned MMORPGs for me forever. I get physically sick when playing them now.

And fuck these things in particular.

if you go through the paks in the game and try to extract them but they might be at best something like the resolution you have. some of the textures in the game are really small

I was already batshit insane enough to play Skyward Sword twice. No, I most certainly wouldn not.

i can answer your question if it will help

Tomorrow I have much to do. Fighter Z and Dissidia betas. What will the weekend bring? How excited are folks for Fighter Z and what team combos are you going for?

play serqet

About to start this one myself, I absolutely loved 2 and was disappointed by 3, so I'm hoping it's closer to the former than the latter.

grinding = strategy

Yes, though it being single target wastes the max debuffs if there is more than one enemy present

And that's how they fucked it up.

That game is shit though.

If you had posted The Ninja Warriors Again, then you might have had a case, but you posted a steaming pile of turd.

I honestly wouldn't. It's the one Zelda game I never bothered to replay.

Why is this thread full of completely irrelevant replies? I don't understand.

Actually as a VFX1 owner, I was talking about that generation of hardware.

Your face is boring.

Found a boxed copy at a garage sale. Really happy about it.

I'm not interested in killing Capcom, i just don't like the direction they're taking their IPs

DazzLe is
Steel did nothing wrong

literally looks like the inside of a residential treatment place for mental patients.

>cameras show players
>being this retarded

There is no way around this I'm afraid.

The dwarf in the black armor looks like a fun guy

>same emulators I would normally use immediately become bad running on an OS I dislike

The game is bad in every aspect of design. Waste of time.

i wasn't aware that there were any game ruining changes

I think I might've just given up on Y3 if it froze on me, the part you were on was just one massive exposition dump too if I remember right.

Miss you too

maybe you should get good.
did i ever
100%
a said a lot of things
fuck you

Oh hey, it looks like the fact you no longer get +stats from being happy is simply a bug.
Fixing that now.

Natsuki
Im overly protective and that smile just needs protecting

>there are underage children on this very board that unironically believe there are actually areas in Dark Souls 2 or 3 that surpass the best areas from Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls

DOS2 console release

1/3

A modern gamer that plays for graphic and charming characters. Also, JRPG. Color me surprised.

Smite e-sport drama is always fun.

>23 def
>good for raven
if that is your ideal def for raven, then Shigure, Olwen, Odin and Lucina(Spring) do the job aswell

quit being a foolish fool then hug and caress and maybe stick it in a lil. maybe alot

No. They're adminspawn or ERT only.

There's not really any good reason for this. They're still not that great compared to full size tanks.

>Actually using KYS
Fuck off back to xbox you pathetic ten-year old.

Is there a way to clean an SNES that's yellowed? My controller ports turned yellow and it's kinda ugly

Because most leave to find a new match after they die.

no

He's pretty okay, though I guess he is slightly less mediocre than the other options in this case

>Damnation! No donation, no salvation!

>DW has been updated on 1/10

OH SHI-

More info about this?

lol someone didn't get a switch for christmas. Don't worry I'm sure its just as much fun to watch a streamer as it is to play it big guy :3

Draw the Gracen 2hu bringing forth the great cleansing the cup desperately needs.

Nope, INT/FAI are above and always will be. The power of your muscles are meaningless in the face of the power to reshape reality.

fpbp

How is this game? Thinking of getting the GBA port.

Almost got memed into buying it, but got the PSX version on Vita instead after I saw some screenshots. Why would they do that?

/svg/ ABSOLUTELY BTFO by a defence attorney.

fair nuff, i'll be releasing the (hopefully) final version in a few hours, changed coal price to 400-600, i assume that no one is currently selling anyway though

But I don't play this game, I just shitpost here

>wave race
on n64 was beautyful too back then...

>sega rally2
on dreamcast

>hydro thunder
never played it but looks good on the screenshots

>Sega GT
never played it either but looks good too. I assume it has splitscreen.

Are there still mods that auto-detect exactly where all enemy arties are located based on tracers or whatever or what?

>buying stupid amounts of ram just to use on pointless bloat
It's the avocado toast of tech

Quake had the best ad campaign of any game ever.

But there's no penalty for failure. Enemies aren't a challenge either. The game has no challenge in any way.

>Be Australian
>Sony gives me $10 on my American PSN account that I only use to buy games on sale with

Feels good.

and you must be from Reddit with that retarded behaviour of yours.

but I always win! I get gold!

Anyone can translate? No need to translate bottom one of course.

Go wen a fookin wohld wah, faggoht

when's the next stable release of openxcom, anyway? it's been a really long time

>Yume Nikki gets released on current year
>First thing people do now is push the nonsense trans/nonbinary/genderfluid/mercury/prince theory
Can't make this shit up.

This combo of cards is so fuckig stupid, these devs are retards

Same. No less than 5 minutes every queue.

I accidentally clicked "shitter" instead of "ex quake pro" :(

So much gay in this post

>that one girl who draws H have all the girls who bullied her in school get raped or worse.
Name?

>Cleansed Mars just in time for the scourge to arrive
Looks like the best strategy at the moment is cleanse and fuck off before the entire scourge fleet drops in

That's it. Never used oshpark as I have local suppliers but $1.9 for 3pcs with free shipping. Not bad. Might do a version that sits between the two caps and solders directly to the IC.

oh man, I loved that thing so much
also the interesting thing is there were three versions of the game (snes, sg and pc) and they all were different

Wifepost harder, obviously.

You know that's gonna get censor to hell and back.

i pray for the miracle of a good psychonauts 2.

Do you think that the difficulty of these games is overstated or overrated? I can't imagine myself losing a fight when my party auto-heals after every fight and I have 6-9 times the ability to "die" during battle.

I want McKinley's revival in UT. It never gets old