*BOOM BOOM CRASH*

*BOOM BOOM CRASH*
That's all it takes for a Soviet Motor Rifle Regiment with attached Tank battalion to come crashing through your front door

what formation do you grab to protect you and your family members??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWmYaTOh_vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*calls Danger Close on my own position*
heh..it was an honor serving with you gentlemen

*unzips air defence platoon*
heh nothing personal kid
you're going to have to try harder than that kid

*unsheathes SEAD operations*
nice try kiddo...but your gonna have to try harder than that
*laughs menacingly*

>mfw their war effort is bogged down 20 miles in from the Austrian/German border because their shit government has no economic capacity to wage real war

*frontal aviation teleports behind you*
*smirks* ur already dead

Is it possible for you Bolsheviks to fuck off

>your face when static defences are overran within 2-5 days at max, and NATO is way overly foward deployed along the west german border for political reasons and is very easily encircled by the vastly more operationally agile and adept soviet forces

*unlocks inner SFTI Program*
*smirks*
ur one hundred years too early for me...ivan

>yfw that was their keikaku doori all along
>yfw NATO forces regroup to push back while the usage of tactical nuclear weapons are authorized

*rams Operational Maneuver Group through your FEBA*
YOU DONT KNOW MY TRUE POWER

yfw the soviets expected to advance more than TWICE AS FAST in a tactical nuclear environment

>the soviets expected to advance more than TWICE AS FAST in a tactical nuclear environment

How is that even possible?

*plays White Snake at u*
youtube.com/watch?v=JWmYaTOh_vw

static defences would be more easily destroyed, while more rigid on a smaller scale the soviets vastly preferred a more fluid and open battle on an operational level; and being the attacker static defences being blown out would help them anyway

Red army would always operate on atleast a 'nuclear threatened' posture, and could adapt to the nuclear battlefield at any moment; in someways they were already fighting it. Their biggest targeting priority being NATOS tactical aresanal.

In a soviet breakthrough attack, nuclear weapons help eliminate the costly and grinding first echelon entirely, transitioning immediately into exploitation forces for the hole they would make with tac nukes.

cold war NATO was aesthetic as HECK
I suggest you check out 'majorsamm' on youtube

Cold War ANYTHING was aesthetic as fuck

>In a soviet breakthrough attack, nuclear weapons help eliminate the costly and grinding first echelon entirely
...and the response from the West starts a full-scale nuclear war and your little conventional WWIII scenario is over once again for the upteenth millionth time.

I offer them valuable Euros to buy their shitty gear. They are corrupt anyway and can't resist the temptation. They are also glad to be actually able to buy something decent, as opposed to having to get by with thetoilet paper they use as meoney.

A-U-T-I-S-M.

Soviets didn't have first use tac nuke policy or strategic, using tac-nukes only benefits them and strategic nukes destroy everyone

hmmmmmmm I wonder what the rational actor will do

I bend over my crippled body and spread my asscheeks for the brave soldiers of the USSR.

t. Franklin "Cripplecuck" Roosevelt

literally just stop at the Rhine and negotiate before France does its promised first use and you are golden

USA is not going to sacrifice all of its cities for Europe

>with attached tank battalion
the tank battalion is integrated at the regimental level
do you even FM 100-2 series

Greek Phalanx

read the OP again
Motor Rifle Regiment with attached Tank Battalion (one Tank Platoon per Rifle Company)

but the tank battalion is already part of the MRR

I thought they just cross attached as a standard practice, but now I checked and see you're right

I was probably thinking of the term "attacked tank company" seeing as they attach those per battalion from the organic battalion

Maybe you're thinking of the independent tank units at the division level?