One Piece Games General - /opgg/

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Old:

>wake up
>no Pudding

>tired as fuck
>133 runs of luffy done
>half stam in 4 hours again
>want to do it to save gems but I don't know if I can even stay awake that long

i want this over with

If you are concerned about losing your placement as if half stamina magically makes runs faster remember that all that matters is the difference between your spot and the threshhold. You can check up to 2.5k on the website. The fastest Luffy runs with loading times and shit takes a bit over 3 minutes and for Zoro a bit under 2 minutes. It's simple fucking math, don't lose sleep over it, as long as you plan your remaining runs accordingly you will be fine.

>There will be anons ITT currently not in possession of Swimshigi

>Zoro a bit under 2 minutes
I wish I had Akainu

jokes on you, that's actually smoker in tashigi's body.

How much can she clear once luccy is added?

I have the ideal Akainu team and my runs are still 2:15. The only way it'd be faster is if I had the RR Vivi or Rayshop Zoro.

optc works really well on satellite internet since it just loads the level and the clicking isnt reliant on ping but ur device

optc is actually the perfect game for 800 ping

Lies you can tell by the eyes
>ywn be splashed by Tashigi

Need that tashigi to be honest. Waiting for the next half stam to grab her.

is tashigi good because of her special?

She is pretty good with friendcaptain lucy but besides that she is good waifubait

I just got her because of waifu collecting purposes

pretty sure i ain't pulling lucy and i have other better captains

fucking hell i just spend 3 hours farming literally non stop, only went from 1600 to 1200

jesus i literally forgot there was a new chapter out, what a nice surprise

She complete removes attack up from the enemy.
You can use her to beat YWB

Today I'll pull Reiju again

another akainu account if anyone wants it
3tjgdnrw

What's the ideal team? I haven't timed my runs yet but that sounds pretty close to mine. Sometimes I stall more turns than I have to by spacing out.

hey bros just rerolled a shirahoshi + kuzan on global, is it good to keep?

Is that the just the fist icon or does she do the little red angry face as well?

Not top-tier but good enough imo. Shirahoshi can clear almost anything with the right subs, just really slow. Kuzan is a sub-par legend until you can super-evolve him then he becomes really good.

Is General Franky the only other unit with a complete Atck Up removal?

i take it as, reroll until i get neko and if i dont then just use this as the backup plan?

i'd say yeah
kuzan's 6+ is coming to global soon iirc and shirahoshi is a great sub, good forest cap

Shirahoshi is one of the best subs and Kuzan gets a super evolution soon, but since you're just starting out, it'll be awhile until you could super evolve him.

Angry red face is berserk (attack every turn). They're different effects.

>reroll until i get neko
Neko, Akainu or V2 Lucci

Yeah I think Neko, Akainu, TS Luffy, v2 lucci and lucy are the top-tiers that you really want. But you did get 2 very good ones.

>post yfw Global shuts down next year

I've never done a ranking before, if I'm ranked 1589th for Sanji right now and I just go to bed like I want to, realistically what rank will I wake up to tomorrow morning?

I'd really like to stay under 3500 for two legends, but I don't want to lose sleep if I can avoid it. Will I be alright if I just skip the next two 1/2 stams, but maybe blow 10 gems tomorrow afternoon at full stamina?

To be honest I think I would be relieved.

I think for the last event the 2500 threshhold for the lowest stamina events was like 150 runs if that tells you anything. Since the legends from that event aren't top-tier I'd expect the runs number of runs for that event to be 130-140 range but that's just a wildass guess.

sanji ranking gives insanely bad rewards for the legend i dont expect it to be too hard i mean sanji red posters are literally boa sengoku shanks just pure shit

Optc won't shut down until 5 years after One Piece ends

I wish I could pull God Usopp

it wont shut down till after luffy son anime ends

>GLB players discussing their game
>JP players shitposting
Sad!

Why do people keep saying the rewards for Sanji are bad?

If I can two shots at Mihawk / Hody / Buggy / Sabo and a bunch of others for under 20 gems, isn't that totally worth it?

They mean relative to the rewards for luffy. You get a legend, just not a powercreep OP one.

Even the luffy pool is not that great. I would trade my leg Zoro/Sanji for Mihawk, Sabo or even Marco anyday.

Yeah I mean for the amount of effort it's a good deal. But it's less desirable than the other tiers.
Zoro is the most memed legend in the game probably. But I think you're crazy if you'd trade your sanji for marco/sabo (I guess unless you have a top-tier fighter/free-spirit lead and really need them as a sub). Mihawk is going to be a beast with the 6+ so he's one of the more desireable ones from the pool.

Smoker will never say that or playfully splash a person.

>Sanji
Mihawk
Hody
Sabo
Marco
WB
Ace

>Zoro
V2 Law
Ts Luffy
Kuzan
Fuji
Lucci
Doflamingo
Croc (is he even good now?)

So the amount of good legends is nearly the same, but Sanji has more shit tier legends in the pool.
However Zoro has the worst legend. (Jinbe)

Croc is too outdated, a lot of risk for very little reward compared to new legends. Even as a sub he's pretty mediocre since without the low hp setup his special is garbage. He could really use a 6+.

>mihawk
will be good with 6+
>hody
good for some speedruns I guess, niche
>sabo
good if you have tsl but mediocre if he's your lead
>marco
ok if you have a good fighter lead
>wb
mediocre even with +
>ace
pretty good +

>v2 law
good sub and passable lead
>ts luffy
really good
>kuzan
alright will be good with +
>fuji
mediocre
>lucci
good +
>doflamingo
still top tier sub
>croc
good enough cerebral lead for neos I guess

Just based on my box: I'd really like mihawk from sanji's pool, from zoro's I'd be really happy with TSL, Lucci or doffy. Ace and hody are the meh pools for me from sanji and from zoro fuji and croc would be meh. Even jimbe would be meh for me, I have marco for him.

The droprate of v2 Law books is pretty ass

At least this FN is the best source of Sanji sockets ever.

>>fuji
>mediocre

Fuji is one of the best friend captains forV2 Doffy if you couldn't pull all of his subs.

I hadn't thought of v2 doffy good point. He used to be one of my favorite friend captains to pair with BB but I haven't used him in months.

>>hody
>good for some speedruns I guess, niche
He can clear anything Lucci can, but even faster.

I dont think Hody is niche, his 6+ is pretty strong and PH have some great f2p subs.

>yfw Blackbeard's Captain Action removes all enemy buffs and neutralizes interrupts

>6+ kuzan on global

Nice

>yfw Sanji+ become a 3.25xATK/1.5xHP rainbow captain.

>3.25x
Enjoy beating monster chopper.

JPfag here and Hody+ is fucking insane

definitely one of the top 10 captains in the game

>tfw still recovering from Sugo and Zunisha and only got her with natural stamina refill
I'll probably get the last Chopperman reward tomorrow

anyone knows what these are for?

the book is a forbidden tome, the stamps give 200k xp each.

1/2 stam again in 10 minutes.

Guys stop running Luffy please

I never started user. You owe me one.

is this 1/2 stam another 3 hours as well?

Yep

>10 free gems arrive after doing nothing in the ranking
Thank you anons. Have fun doing your runs.

I pulled Blackbeard, is he good to start with? I've got the subs to activate his captain ability.

Is there any major team he jives well with or is he just like golden pound and you slot him in when you need him on whatever team

my fingers are sore rip me

Use your feet.

Make sure to stretch when you grind for 15 hours!

use your other hand baka

>71 runs on sanji
>just outside top 1000
>going to bed after 1/2 stam
you think i'll be ok?

ok for what?

You might lost 2-3 thousand but it should be easy enough to get it back.

im just running for the huge xp boost and cotton candies/cola

gonna stop when I get my luffy's candies maxed

and they would be smart people who don't keep trash units

Not going to happen. They still have good returns on it, especially with extremely low development costs.

Not going to happen Sanjifag. I doubt he'll even get 3x. And unlike BB his gimmick isn't nearly as useful to suffer through shitty atk boost.

>do sanji on half stamina to get chopper rewards
>climb rankings so fast that I now want to stay just in case I get hody/buggy/mihawk

Same here. It'll be easy to stay under 7k methinks and getting under 3.5k for the second red pull might be easy. I'm willing to spend 3-4 gems for two pulls.
A fucking stamina snail would be nice. I haven't seen one since the meat rate-up went away.

i feel the carpal tunnel coming on boys
pray for me

At this point I don't think I'll go for 3500, but maintaining top 7k will do

Should I candy my Neptune?

yea

I love my blackbeard to pieces, but no. He's comfy as shit for a lot of stuff since he ignores damage cut, barriers, etc, but his 2.75 captain boost just isn't good enough. Plus you can just use a friend blackbeard. If you're actually rerolling just go for Nekomusashi is my advice. If you're not rerolling, enjoy blackbeard.

who here comfy doing nothing and enjoying a chill day

So how many of you are regretting going for the Luffy ranking already?

Not too bad, around 2200~ and plan on gemming during work today cause it'll be slow. That plus half stam at midnight should keep me below 3k. Slightly nervous, but feel like I should have it in the bag as long as I don't half ass it.

excellent taste in animu my brother

DONE FOR NOW
PLEASE DONT GO TO THE 200S TOMORROW

>all 3 top players in the Zoro ranking are Promising Rookies

Bravo, Bamco

How many runs does it take to get to top7000 in Sanji currently?

Not many. Much less than the 50 for chopperman.

can you give me an exact number if you can?

Sorry I can't. I just remember that it was below 50 not that long ago when I passed it.