Scarlett is so beautiful :3

gsl

is scareltte the only girl pro?

/our/ gal

go scarlett

wtf she got hot

should have made a move on her earlier, gotta play the long game you kno

alive is tilted

how can you read any emotion from his fat chink face?

hes the gook whisperer

get alive banned for ruining this night

Scarlett is dumb
"She" is only a favorite because they're a "woman" even though they're not
Nothing special to speak of in skill either, just likes creep spread

FUCK alive

our "girl" BTFO

good foreigners are always more interesting to watch because of european creativity. gooks can't help but conform to the most boring and calculated tactic.

based

anyone else regret cancelling their plans for friday night since scarlett is going to get knocked out....

alrite booting up gsl

my thread got deleted on /v/, have this gif

it will never stop being funny to me that the only "girl" ever to be competitive in an rts isn't actually a girl

Scarlett may have a Y Chromosome, but she makes decisions like she doesn't.

Is it offensive to specifically seek out a MtF gf?

good thing this shit was deleted lmao

>t. jealous gf roasty

anyone here want to play with a f2per?

i started in november and i'm really liking terran. my builds are a mess, but i make up for it with relatively high apm, lately has been 130-160

kys tranlett

im so fucking piss that i cancelled plans for tonight and scarlett is out

it happens every time you shouldnt be surprised

I'm sorry, but did Scarlett already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, the final best of 3 hasn't even started yet. Does not having the lead in macro count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Scarlett is still playing at the highest level right now and has been the best zerg player for how many years now? She's playing one of the luckiest Terrans in the GSL who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of playing in a Friday Night Game. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Scarlett is one of the best fucking zergs in the GSL, she went 13-3 last year and would of won the Blizzardb Owl if she didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Scarlett wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, DoHyung just forgot to send his probes to mine the expansion when he needed to get one, just like Alive did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Scarlett topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the swarm because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking bonjwas on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I can't be the only one who wants to fill Scarlett's boipusssy with my creepspread

Nice pasta

>she
>her
why aren't actual girls good at video games?

oh thank fucking god

how is this game not ded yet? Turn on twitch and people are actually watching GSL with the tranny