2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rqOwZspr9zRuVjROJNBG8ZYiFJkxX3N1JA2n01lgT8Q/edit#gid=0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMEMBER TO ONLY ROLL FOR THESE IF YOU WANT TO CLEAR CHALLENGES LATER WHEN THE POWER CREEP HAPPENS

Discord always wins baby

I'm a lolicon and proud

>Nero is discord
We have been over this already, Liz is discord. That's why the Lizfags fled out of fear of violence the last few days.

Post your ideal woman

GIVE HER HAT BACK

Does Regular Martha get a strengthening quest sometime down the line because i dont see how she's that good

Vive la France!

KIMI TO

Is Bryn an /alter/ servant?

fuck off shill
arc is hot as balls

Previous thread:

Her second skill has a party wide debuff clear which is a god tier skill for later boss challenges, and her strengthening gives her 3rd skill which is an on demand enemy debuff + defense down. So yes she's a keeper later.

The best!

Arcueid thread?

>fuck off shill
Check the discord list yourself, they are all lizniggers like (you)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rqOwZspr9zRuVjROJNBG8ZYiFJkxX3N1JA2n01lgT8Q/edit#gid=0

Is it just me or is some nigger bumping threads that weren't used? Pretty sure it's not the original op too since I've seen it happen to other threads.

WASHI

I never said liz wasnt discord, but you are clearly op doing le ebin thread wars trying to shill your early thread
tsukihime collab fucking when

Can you niggers stop making a million threads?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

Made some changes with the formula I fucked up. You can calculate accurately now.

Correct thread with the OP fixed, and isn't early or late at all, move in here.

MOVE HERE DON'T LET THIS DISCORD RETARDS WHO BUMPS OLD THREADS AND THEN POSTS THEIRS A SEC LATER WIN

>I am clearly OP
Lurk for two more years

There's no helping it, user.
Soon, all life will be Sabers.

Are we the strongest general on Veeky Forums?

>le ebin thread wars which they will inevitably lose because the discordniggers are actually the thread spammers
fuck off already

fuck off discord with your threads war

No other general has this fucking problem. Stop being mouthbreathing retards

How about...billion?

Why did OP remove the link to the previous thread? Did he just scramble to create an early thread first?

>saying you saged a thread
You really are a newfag, huh?

Which one is the best?

We should team up with onee-chan and conquer Veeky Forums.

Probably

The ones who created the problem are the later threads, not this one. They knew we already have three up and made two more anyways. Stay out of those threads.

Jack is Jack!

Got Waver, Vlad, Tesla, Tituria Alter, Carmilla

I should be good. Really want nero though.

Not blogging but I'm the guy who stole his bosses gaming PC after he stole my phone yesterday. He brought the cops to his place but forgot to hide some of his drugs, so he got arrested, and the owners of the restaurant opened his locker to find Needles and 3 grams of Heroin. so He is super fired, and I got promoted to his position of kitchen manager.

So I got a bitching gaming PC, 4 ounces od cocaine, and a promotion all because the douchebag took my phone for playing grand order during a smoke break.

Blogging over, I just thought it was hilarious and needed to share..

What is Altria's expression trying to convey?

3 or 4 obviously.

Do anons really believe there's a discord/spic conspiration instead of just boring anons doing this shit for the laughs?

Regret of all actions in her life that have led to this point

Yes they are listed here

Look in the archive for the thread that we invaded them

The desire not to die to herself, but knowing her seconds are dropping to Zero QUICKLY

are you stupid?

How I do you didn't made that list from random friend codes posted on early threads?

>this bitch is too loud
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was at home having threesomes with my Japanese cooks

Because you can get the link to the fucking discord in the archive, now stop being stupid

I could screenshot you right now If I wanted.

>the absolute state of /alter/

You do realize posting times mean I cannot be many of those posts right? Based on time stamps I cannot control

you could screenshot and edit it or make up posts entirely, that doesnt prove shit

OHNONONNONONO

Post big asses

Where is the previous thread link

I prefer modest asses

I'm a rinfag but holyfuck...

Just because you delete something, doesn't mean you've deleted it.
All MODS and Janitors can see all the posts.
Stop. It.

>last 15 posts have all been by the same IP
g-guys, we're not moving to the other thread, are we?

UMU

If the IP count doesn't change it doesn't mean its the same IP it means its the same people who posted before

About time. Finally got Umu, and Umu2.

This is the best I can do.

Stop posting BB/Sakura (continue)

fujo out

I am mad jelly.

check your progress for this event

IS THAT A

I'd like to roll for Umu, but I'm a terminal latelet, and I need to save my highly limited resources.

thats a male, yes

>rolled
>not a single event servant or CE
>not even a single saber

How is the event treating you so far, friends?

Having a team full of Stars of Altria and turning Arash into a turns one giga nuke is hilarious.

I have 2.5millions, 3 stars broken and 3 lilies broken

How long until her gatcha?
I haven't rolled since Christmas and I'm really feelin' the Bryn

Why are you bumping this thread? You know we can see your IP and timestamp, r-right?

I've been a lucklet with CEs. Comet's given me nothing, so I don't even have a limit burst Bloom

Lonely
OP is lonely
He has nobody
For his own

Hello?

Yeah?

moshi moshi?

I'm new and I am a bit concerned about long term interest in this game. Are there any servants that literally won't ever come back no matter what?

Hello alter, is Shiki here yet?

hello!

Any collaboration related servant is gone for good.
MHX if you don't get her since in over 2 years she hasn't got a new rate up.

Anyone else getting kicked out due to a busy server?

Hi.

Yes.

Mashu Strong.

Akiha confirmed for Saber Wars rerun gacha!