i.imgur.com/DOkNebL.jpg
i.imgur.com/4W5NykJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/g77EKqg.jpg
i.imgur.com/xYQSflD.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZzliKBh.jpg
i.imgur.com/V9zzx98.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Loyalty edition
The next thread had better be Vents Edition. Don't miss that opportunity lads.

Give me one good reason for why anyone should romance Kaiden or Ashley over an ayy.

Roleplaying a racist.

I cannot think of a reason for Kaidan. Garrus and Thane are much better options.

5th for literal femtur posters

I really should pick up Xcom 2 just so I can use all those neat Mass Effect mods.

It's worth it for the autistic amount of voice packs alone. Bob Ross remains my most treasured sharpshooter.

>tfw when the only time I ever bring Tali on a mission is alongside Legion
I really wish ME2 had more character interaction like ME3. I'm replaying and there's very little banter along missions save for loyalty missions and most of the talking is done by the character whose loyalty mission you're on.

I really wish we could have explored more of the Citadel, it's so fucking huge. That, and I just cannot get enough of the ME hub areas. It'd be nice to just interact with some NPCs to learn more about everyday shit.

Yeah. Honestly if there's ever another Mass Effect game I would hope most of the missions take place in city like places and hubs.

Project Overlord would be a lot more fun to play through if it didn't have that dumb vehicle.

>Hating on the Hammerhead
I agree, it's fucking awful. It made me miss the Mako so.

>playing project Overlord
Apparently they still celebrate Halloween in the world of Mass Effect.

Halloween is too comfy to not celebrate in the future.

It would have been nice to have each member have unique dialogue during someone else's loyalty mission, but that's just more work that Bioware likely did not want to do.
Would have made replays more enjoyable to see all the different banter on missions depending on who you brought.

Once again, for all of ME3's flaws I think it did the best job in regards to your squadmates. So much dialogue.

Should I kill The Cardinal?

For 5 people. That's not a lot. We wasted more time with Cortez, Allers, and Traynor than Grunt or Legion. Fuck that.

>k i won't blow up your facility
>Thanks lol
>Proceed to shoot her
Devilish.

Whoever wants my Steam ID
steamcommunity.com/id/johncash

Where do stars form when galaxies collide? To help find out, astronomers imaged the nearby galaxy merger NGC 2623 in high resolution with the Hubble Space Telescope. Analysis of this and other Hubble images as well as images of NGC 2623 in infrared light by the Spitzer Space Telescope, in X-ray light by XMM-Newton, and in ultraviolet light by GALEX, indicate that two originally spiral galaxies appear now to be greatly convolved and that their cores have unified into one active galactic nucleus (AGN). Star formation continues around this core near the featured image center, along the stretched out tidal tails visible on either side, and perhaps surprisingly, in an off-nuclear region on the upper left where clusters of bright blue stars appear. Galaxy collisions can take hundreds of millions of years and take several gravitationally destructive passes. NGC 2623, also known as Arp 243, spans about 50,000 light years and lies about 250 million light years away toward the constellation of the Crab (Cancer). Reconstructing the original galaxies and how galaxy mergers happen is often challenging, sometimes impossible, but generally important to understanding how our universe evolved.

Neat! Added, thanks Curio.

Sure thing! I'll post it a couple of times to make sure whoever wants it gets it

>Cortez, Allers, and Traynor
>actually bothered talking to Cortez
And hell, I didn't even know Allers was on my ship until after I beat the game. I just kept forgetting she existed. I don't really care too much for Grunt and felt his character arc ended in ME2 and the time he did get in ME3 was handled well. Now Legion on the other hand? It's a shame how he was handled.I wish he was introduced way earlier in ME2.

Legion definitely deserved more content.
At least his Shadow Broker dossier was some fun stuff in 2.

>page 10
>only 25 posts

Needs Miri posting

It's late user, most are probably asleep right now.
Plus, what's /meg/ without starting of comfy early at page 10?
Of course, any posting is definitely welcomed. Except BT posting.

You just had to.

Regarding the Ancient AI in Andromeda in previous thread...
>hurr AI too risky
Fucking grandpas, you're all a bunch of fags, AIs are always the best characters in sci-fi, let it live, then it gets on your ship and you can witness some hilarious dialog with it and also between it and SAM.

> except best race psoting

wut ? Why ? I thought this is a loyality thread. You wont find a more loyal, foaming squadmember as a BT

Speaking of, I saw Her yesterday. Awesome movie. Beautiful, cute, funny, awkward as hell.
>tfw no AI-fu with a sexy, husky voice
;__;!

Her is just a shittier BR2049

I loved it, though. Different kinds of movies, even if that part is similar.

SAM is an alright AI though. I ain't trusting some ancient faggy AI on my ship or in someone else's hands. It's getting wiped away just like it wanted.

>AIs are always the best characters in sci-fi
Wrong. The grouchy ayy is always the best character in sci-fi.

ayys are never good in sci-fi because they're always just different looking humans with a little quirk, nobody makes aliens actually alien

Because making aliens feel really alien would most likely lead to something along the lines of the aliens in Arrival and it's hard to waifu those.
Joke's aside, making alien like aliens is really hard to work with if you're running a series like Mass Effect and Star Wars where part of the setting is that humans and aliens coexist within a galactic community

Solaris did.

Not just them. Thane, Mordin, Jacob, Kasumi, Zaeed. Even Jack and Miri were barely there to make room for the nobodies.

>Thane
Probably the most reasonable one. He could have easily joined your squad seeing how he had literally zero things to do but then again, he had given up killing.
>Mordin
Absolutely not. Mordin had work to do.
>Jacob
I unironically like Traynor as a character more than Jacob. He can stay wherever he is.
>Kasumi
She's a thief and was never loyal to you the same way your ME1 teammates were. What reason would she have upon an alliance vessel. She doesn't fit in well. Hell, even in ME2 she was just kind of there.
>Jack
I like her in Grissom academy but this one is also a reasonable replacement for the likes of Cortez.
>Zaeed
Hell no. That would be really out of character.
>Miranda
Busy doing her own thing but I wish she had joined your squad.

>I unironically like Traynor as a character more than Jacob. He can stay wherever he is.
I unironically like Jacob as a character more than Liam. I wish he had gone to Andromeda.

Agreed. Liam was obnoxious as hell. Worst human companion in the franchise by far.

I'd go as far as to say the worst.

Worst companion in general, that is.

Certainly a contender for worst companion in any game.

What is this, GitS?

Destroy ending best ending

Thats' not how you spell synthesis

In control ending, Shepard can make for EDI's consciousness a giantess-humanoid body the size of Harbinger.

> not taking the obviously best choice and refuse to choose

>synthesisfags

Alright Curio, I added you to Steam !
From the Frenchfag whose Steam ID begins with Bry

No homeworld lol

So, why did Saren hate Humans so much? In the Novel "Revelation" it is told, that he had lost his Brother Desolas and that he holds Grudges because of the First-Contact-War.

But it was Saren himself who ordered his Brother to be killed. The Human Jack Harper made Saren realize what Desolas had done and Saren kinda agreed, that Desolas needed to be stopped. The Human involvement in the chain of events, that leads to this tragedy, is kinda neglectable.

Saren forgot his old man medicine, he can't help it user.

From the look of things all the comics are written by Mac Walters. Nuff said.

I got Mass Effect Andromeda on PC, and it's so slow that the intro screen (EA, Bioware logos) can't even load. CPU is hitting 95-100% usage. What do?

Refund. And I'm not trying to be snarky here.

Specs?

It's the trial.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834232753 this which appears to be at or close to minimum specs.

Hadn't Saren been in contact with a Reaper artifact right around that time?

>950M
Oof, good luck with that. How well does your system run other Frostbite games? Like BF4, etc.

No idea. I haven't played a Frostbite game since 2015 on my old computer, which was a desktop and a bit stronger than this laptop. But it's kinda out of commission, so I just use the laptop for everything now.

I got to the title screen and it's at 17 FPS. I understand the GPU's weaker, but that shouldn't lead to the splash screens being ridiculously slow right?

No idea. Does it slow to the point where you can't even get in game?

Have you tried a fresh install? Drivers up to date?

>laptop
>8GB of RAM
Thats your problem there user, on top of the game being a complete whore for RAM, your laptop is a bit on the weaker end.

Glad to see we're back to /comfyposting/

obviously he was in charge

Not really. He comes in contact with one in this very issue. However the contact is briefly, and he doesn't get into physical contact with it. Apparently, it had little to no effect on him, which would later change, when he comes in contact with Sovereign. At least he doesn't show the behavior of an indoctrinated person, he is even aware of the Indoctrination before Sovereign.

I just updated the GPU drivers, but could try a clean installation. The game was auto-set to minimum settings, so looks like I'm stuck with unplayable performance.
I figured this may be the case. Otherwise I would've tried this game a while ago. Just saw ME1 on AGDQ and got reminded of Andromeda - figured I'd try it just out of curiosity.

Ah, well then, maybe the reason he hates humans so much is that the loss of his brother was nevertheless a considerable emotional blow for Saren that made him bitter towards humans despite the reason, and all the anger that clouded his better judgement just made it so much easier for him to project his anger and the blame for his brother's death onto them as a coping mechanism of sorts. Happens to people, sometimes.

Could the reason for this simply be, that Revelation was written by Karpyshn in 2007 and Evolution by Walters in 2011. So it´s a simple story inconsistency because the second writer had a different idea of the canon ?

Why do you people still exist? Just to suffer?

Sure.

Yeah, pretty much.

It's not suffering for its own sake, we suffer for our waifus.

My friend let me borrow ME andromeda. Is is really that bad? Since I didnt buy it im not worried about wasting my money, but rather my time.

It isn't worth it. It honestly is not worth it. Quests are lackluster, combat is bullet-spongey, writing is godawful... It's a terrible game, both by Mass Effect and by regular video game standards.

Damn I had read somewhere that it improved upon me1's mako on uncharted planets aspect, was looking forward to at least finding weird shit in the wild

Or that, yeah.

Planets are boring and you will find very little that isn't just a fucking collectible for some shitty quest (Voeld is the most egregious example of this), and the Nomad, despite having better controls, is somehow not nearly as fun as the Mako. Running over enemies deals NO damage, plus there's no gun. It sucks ass.

>plus there's no gun
wtf why
Are they trying to make the crew more Trekish in that they don't shoot first

>Are they trying to make the crew more Trekish in that they don't shoot first
Probably, yeah. There's even a little dialogue when you first meet the kett about first-contact protocol, in that you don't shoot unless in danger. Plus, your not!Normandy has zero (0) weapons, and is classified as an exploration ship.
I mean, making it more Star Trek is fine, but they fucked it up royally.

Driving it is at least fun.

>tfw Andromeda did absolutely nothing original in regards to the trilogy besides the fact that you were in Andromeda
>There's even an Omega and Aria ripoff
>Krogan are still on their shit
>There isn't as much racism for some reason even though tensions should start to creep into this unideal situation and things haven't been settled yet because they left before ME3.

I heard there also aren't very many new races even tho it's in a whole other heckin galaxy

STOP swearing

There are 2 new races.
Andromeda can be summarized as:
>Take care of the Milky Way races bullshit all over again but terribly written and in another galaxy.
Also the Quarians, Drell, and Geth aren't even around. Only the Salarians, Asari Krogan, human, and Turians made it. There are literally only 5 alien specie to experience and learn about in this game. You learn nothing of Argon and his not-collectors so I'm not even counting them.

There's literally just 2 new ones, 1 of which reproduce by kidnapping members of the other one and "exalting" them

Going to bed, goodnight, MEG! Dream of better treats than Bioware!

>and learn about
Sorry, now that I think about it you only learn about one race because you most likely already played the trilogy and know about the Milky Way races.

Good night, waifu treat dreams to you.

>because you most likely already played the trilogy and know about the Milky Way races.
I did. This is disappointing

is that allers? dude gross

i.imgur.com/DOkNebL.jpg
i.imgur.com/4W5NykJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/g77EKqg.jpg
i.imgur.com/xYQSflD.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZzliKBh.jpg

i.imgur.com/V9zzx98.jpg