/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1158 - Radical Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cq6jsp84PTs
archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Kayla-La
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sees OP image
That better fucking animate
>.gif
And all was well in the thread.

Y'all ever sit in your truck

Does anyone have that picture of Knuckles and all his relatives from the comics with all of them labeled Girl Knuckles, Hippie Knuckles, etc, with Knux himself labeled as Red Sonic please?

Happy Friday. Reminder to play the new build. The sooner I get some feedback on the new Input Slerp system, the sooner I can tweak it. The sooner I get that done the sooner I can begin the process of actually putting the actual, for reals, Dev Kit pieced together!

When will the normies get their own Tails meme like sanic and ugandan knuckles?

Tails is a meme.

Played a little bit of it earlier. The turns are so much smoother now, so thanks on that! Also, what happened to Sally's ring blades?

It is really hard to make it through the loops, is that intentional?

It's been a while since I did one of these, that Shadow alternative outfit made me giggle.

Tails gets a parody and it just happens to be an artistic masterpiece, how will other characters ever recover?
TGT is unironically a masterpiece.

Shadaze~

But Silver can run fast too :(

Listen up, Pencil Necks! As the quickest draw ever to wield a sketch pad, Wild Woody's going to write-off a bunch of bad guys on his way to putting together the shattered pieces of a magic relic! To get himself out of a jam, Wild Woody can sketch-up things like bombs, mermaids, cyclones and ghosts! ...or just rub out enemies with his big eraser butt! Get the point? Includes amazing 3D rendered graphics and 3D bonus rounds!

Requested Sonichu edit - based on page 7 of issue 3

As far as I can tell, nothing happened to them. They're perfectly fine on my end. Could you please share a screenshot of what it looks like on your end?

It should be a little bit challenging since the speed you get as a reward for making it through the loop is pretty substantial. What specifically are you struggling with? What's your approach to going through loops?

His character still hasn't recovered since 06. People tend to forget he's just as fast as Sonic and Shadow.

Nobody played Rivals. They didn't "forget." They never learned in the first place.

TGT edit - based on Pacman's backstory in chapter 5

What would being friends with Rouge be like? Let's say best friends.

this is perfect

What fucking plebs, Rivals even has the Iizuka seal of approval while 06 didn't even happen.

You'd have to put up with her ranting about work, that cute hedgehog or echidna, and she'd leave out her makeup all over the place if you're roommates. And she will never put out even if drunk because "you're a good friend but I don't see you like that"

Stealing gems and sex just for fun.

>Boyfriend's too slow to race
kek

Good shit as usual, BCA

>Wanna do it?
>Look for gems I mean

best friends with benefits

She'd ask you to look after Club Rouge while she goes hunting for gems or working for GUN.
Then never actually repay you.

Just think about the almost lesbian relation of her with Topaz in Sonic X.

That shit was great.
I wish they reintroduced her as a GUN agent in the games or at least have someone have that same dynamic with her.

why is rouge so fucking ugly

>Shadman's comic

You are ugly.

How would you feel if Knuxamy or Shadamy became canon over Sonamy?

that comic was by Spazkid

id be very annoyed if beta "niceguy" shadow became canon

like he goes full /r9k/ cause rouge only goes for a musclehead chad and then settles for a girl who got friendzoned by another chad

Kek, putting it ike that it is hilarious.

Putting it that way makes me want Shadamy to be canon

It's not?

Where does Ristar fit into the Sonic canon?

Where does Sonic fit into the Sonic canon?

t. infinite

Where does canon fit into the Sonic canon?

Pink rat would only settle for Shadow if Sonic died or he got with another girl. Neither scenario seems likely.

Ey friends

Or if she never got glasses & thinks it's Sonic

Nah, pink rat would choose her human roommate, user.

Shadow would never want to be with a girl as annoying as amy anyway

>if Sonic got with another girl
>if

True, that's one of many things he and Sonic have in common.

Shadow x Sticks

Worst

Careful now.

youtu.be/cq6jsp84PTs

Roll down a hill, uncurl run through A loop

>Julie-Su

someone post the stupid knuckles family tree, i need to know who this be

Sonichu edit - based on adverts for the fake video game "Christian Weston Chandler's Adult Chronicles" that appears at the end of several issues of Sonichu.

Feel free to suggest more autism for me to churn out.

Utopia is UGLY!

>Madonna was meant to have a relationship with Sonic
>died
>Tiara Boobowski was meant to have a relationship with Sonic
>died
>Elise was meant to have a relationship with Sonic
>story never happened
Why do people want Sonic to be in a ship again? everything his dick touches either dies or gets erased from hist...oh I get it now

Sonic can't work in 3D.

>Adult Chronicles
wew
Nice pic though

That's not the one, I mean the other one

Sonic's weird proportions are why they changed his look in Sonic Adventure.

Maybe that's the reason SEGA doesn't let him get with Amy. She'll probably get killed off .

>everything his dick touches either dies or gets erased from history
wtf i ship sonamy now

Not canon. I'm serious.

Have a better ship

Don't bully Amy like that

GET A LOAD OF THIS CANON

That's more like it.

Come on user
We know who she really loves..

At least she'd die happy.

>DX
Not cannon.

I think this is the most accurate version. All the others I found had blank spaces for readers to write the names in.

it is actually since it's the version that keeps getting ported to new systems.

>Random "cool" names
>"Pun" names that sound half-Kryptonian, half-Dixie
>Human names
>Random fantasy names
>Mari-Su

Lol yeah, as DLC to the actual game

The name "Prahb-Jo" on this family tree is also a mistake. It's actually supposed to be Kayla-La
archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Kayla-La

The DLC only adds the bonus features. The core is still DX, I seriously hope none of you fell for Sega's jewish trickery.

After reading the article I see she's kinda important for DEEPEST LORE, but I bet only Penders would notice or care about the mistake. Hell, you could probably sneak "Lynda-Lu" on the chart and nobody would notice, even though it's a name that I came up with about a minute ago as a Lynyrd Skynrd reference.

Any recommended episodes from S1 of Sonic X that I should watch?

Making pretty decent progress with Bump in Sonic Forces, a great use of a friday night.

you sir, are a gentleman and a friend.

Looking good so far

Episode 20, I suppose

Nice!

Literally the episode I was thinking about, thanks.

The first two are good. The baseball one is fun. There's one episode about a cripple girl which people like. There's one episode where everyone goes on a cruise and Sonic whines the whole time which is another good one.

How would you feel if the Mania dimension turned out to be the same dimension where Sonic X took place?

Which episode was the baseball one? I don't know if it's season 1 but that's like the only episode of Sonic X I remember.

Baseball
Cruise ship
raid on Eggman's base
Sonic and the wheelchair girl

20, cruise ship episode

Episode 10, 14 and 20. The baseball, wheelchair, and cruise episodes.

Least canon thing I've read all day.

Reminder that from now on no villain will get to upstage Eggman and that's a good thing.

>a number of Sonic fans to some degree experience a form of autism
How will Sonic fans ever recover after Our Lord and Savior, the true creator and father of Knuckles the Echidna, and the savior of the Sonic series, Ken Penders, expressed such strong opinions towards us mere mortals?

Does Penders lurk here?

>and that's a good thing.
But that's wrong.