>Trade macro
github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/enzSjRc4
pastebin.com/WjhpSqe8
poedb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love this meme

First people don't reply now we don't make new threads where is free poster to save the day where is witchfu at I love their blog can someone post that image from the forums where some guy suggests a gem called more damage it made me laugh

new to POE and starting to get my ass kicked on act 9. not sure how to properly gear up / find good gear. should I just go back to a previous act and farm it over and over? playing as a ranger with evade and if rng hits then I die in 2-3 hits to bosses/strong dudes which sucks

>run 24 shaped shores
>9 shore returns, 7 vault returns

Barely able to sustain shores only by selling inflated-price vaults and buying deflated-price shores. If it wasn't for Vaultists I wouldn't be able to sustain shit.

If it weren't for Vault being the strongest map spot to farm, there wouldn't be Vaultists and you wouldn't be selling Shaped Vaults and running Shore. You'd run whichever is the 2nd strongest while selling the strongest.

You need more life and resistances, you should also grab acrobatics if don't already have it, it can be difficult to find good gear but you can buy some on poe.trade but I wouldn't do it until finishing act 10 because you lose even more resistances but you have money saved up for gear that will cap your resistances and give you life and decent evasion

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>f r e e

will Doryani's Fist ever be a usable build?

I do have acrobatics and yeah I am only capped on 1/3 resists and have 2.3k life @ level 69, not purchased any gear yet. would getting iron reflexes help at all?

holy fuck these suicide fries are delicious

fries, sausage gravy, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, cheddar and scrambled eggs with hot sauce to top

what's /poeg/ chowing down on while late night grinding?

booze here senpai

Armor is most effective against lots of small hits. Against big hits it does nothing. at level 69 you should have more like 4k life desu.A character I'm leveling has 2.1k at level 50. The game is balanced around you having 75% elemental resists past around act 4.

i made myself some cauliflower cheese and now I'm drinking whiskey and autistically running vault

kill me

Seriously does anyone have that screenshot of some guy on the forums saying dumb shit, I think his name was Dave? One of his posts was suggesting a support gem called more damage or lots of damage I can't remember and I can't find it if you have it please post it

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Sounds like something he'd say. Classic Dave.

>try to make my own memebuild
>takes 10 mins to clear t1's despite having 6L
I miss the days when incinerate was good

Brownies I baked yesterday.

>yellow sextants at 5c per
>everybody hoarding them like exalts

at this point I'm just selling my shaped vaults and buying fields

>have a very specific jewel auto alert setup
>Get lots of really good jewels for 1-2c from kind individuals
>Some brainlet thinks he can list an inferior version for 2ex

Tell me so I can buy Ringwald weapons

>plaza map boss
eugh

gin and orange crush

PLAYERS ARE CURSED WITH TEMPORAL CHAINS

What's the best element to have part of your damage as with crits?

>Experimenter's Silver Flask of Warding

>tfw you think your build is shit and then you accidentally make it good and then shit gets FUCKING CRAZY

oh man I think I finally made Doryani's Fist viable

>having to hammer your flask the entirety of the map
no thanks
just kill me instead

Did you go crit? I've been trying to make Doryani's Fist work but it feels awful to play in anything beyond T10s

user do not tease me like this. i know you can't have done it

LIAR!!!

and it only works because of abyss jewels, which will be gone next league

RIP user

I'm not that far yet so I can't say for sure, but I'm liking how it looks. I did go crit and it requires some monetary investment, but it feels doable. Inpulsa's Broken Heart is really what makes it shine though.

I'm still in testing phases but right now it feels better than pretty much any time during the leveling process

atm the build has only 2 abyssal jewels and it feels comfy.

so are you going to post it or what

>Inpulsa's
Same issue I had then, it's going to be fucking trash when it comes to bosses

it's not done yet so no, but If I do get it to a decent point and it doesn't shit the bed, I'll post it.

maybe, but I'm hopeful. Clear feels really nice because I'm using a shaper helmet with Innervate and have a shield charge set up in there, which gets me the shocks and ends up proccing Inpulsas to be a clear skill for trash.

Might turn out to just shit the bed against bosses (or at least endgame ones) but I feel like the combination of Ancestral Warchief and Doryani's Touch will help redeem it since it can do some real heavy damage.

even if it sucks, I'm having fun finally using my favorite unique

just post your in-progress build, user. i want something to work with other than some 3.0 dogshit ruined by the vaal pact changes

pastebin.com/enzSjRc4

I'm only level 70 right now just fucking around in maps but the tree is planned to 90.

I haven't put in the shaper helmet yet but I quick changed the skill setup, and I'm a bit unsure as to what to do with my flasks since mana is a bit tight atm. I'm considering swapping out Assassin's Mark for Warlord's but don't know for sure. I also had Blood Rage in there at one point but I ran out of space, though I could probably swap out Lightning Golem for it. I did have Raider at one point but overleech is just too good.

Thanks lad. Looking forward to fucking with this.

good luck bro, I hope we both have fun with it

>play this
>have fun
how's abyss going for you so far?

Whats the build?

Is that using Bronn's Lithe?

Same-old life discharge, nothing new
pastebin.com/WjhpSqe8

Looks like Cospri Discharge with a Headhunter.

>4.7k life crit build
hi mathil

Hey, that's from like lvl 71.

There's a caveat

where's the cave at?

>still no listings for unid'd 2 abyss slot uniques
fucking kill me

>IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!
>IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!
>IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!
>IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!
>IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!

S H A P E D
V
A
U
L
T
S

enjoy your The Doctor shard. Just get 7 more and you have a thing

At Zana

b-but currency!

What would you price this at?

Had zero interest for weeks, now I'm being spammed for it.

Maybe 10c if I wanted to rip people off

>twinned plaza challenge

hahahaha fuck you ggg you stupid kikes

*line of sight DoTs you*

Something wrong? Challenge was not too hard, you can even run white map if you are pussy.

t. cyclone slayer

Apparently, this is the ending that you deserve...

>Thread reaches well over 750 replies
>lets not make a new one guys its fine

fucking americans

what do you mean there's only 61 posts here are you okay friend?

they let the last one brick
americans are too stupid to make new thread i tell you

Don't let anyone tell you something different poeg

desu

Is it worth spending upwards of 50c just to try and fight shaper? Or should I buy the guardian maps first and see how that goes? I've never done guardians nor shaper and I'm playing a spectre build

Worth it just so you get the grasp of it and know what to do/expect in the future, ilvl 84+ drops are nice too.

Can someone explain the elder/shaper deal to me?
I have been doing some shaper maps next to elder yesterday to get elder to spread, while it worked it resulted in even more shaper areas.

Do I continue to spread elder or do I not care at all for now? Starting with t7s today

Soul Weaver 2nd, Commander of Darkness 3rd

Otherwise fine

Elder/guardians spawn at 20 maps influenced
Keep an eye on shaper influence, because he can really fuck up your elder blob by strategically claiming an area which will cut off a portion of your Elder influence from the rest of the blob, destroying it.

Example: From Wharf he can take Ivory Temple, which would destroy the southern entirety of the blob by cutting it off from the northern side. Largest part of a split elder influence blob will survive

Thanks a lot, so the paths matter for blob-making and theres actual strategy needed, good to now
I think I get it now, thanks again

> Trying to make yellow elder spawn
> Previous 2 times he bricked into white
> Spawns on red
Th-thanks, I guess.

ok, I think I'll just try guardians first and see how that pans out
didn't know until now that they have a guaranteed drop for fragments so they'd be good as trials I guess

I guess buying a support pack really helped...

what's the purpose of steel rings? dumping chaos into it until it's good?

With the way damage scales they can make a pretty substantial impact.

For physical builds they are the BiS rings most of the time.

Their damage rolls seem low compared to elemental, but Physical builds have high % scaling. 1 damage can become 200% more easier.

ok so when i roll them, what mods am i looking for? life, res and more physical dmg?

poedb tw/us/mod.php?cn=Ring

Physical damage. Resists. HP.

Standard ring stuff.

>run 20 shores
>get 18 vaults back
>not to mention sextants, dunes and random currency

All changed on Thursday once Chris found out. Literally can barely sustain myself like you said. Doesn't help that Shores have gone up and Vaults have gone down as well.

Spirit charges should have been expanded on, rather than just a Lightpoacher thing.

Physical Discharge W H E N

I just want to have fun with a Doryani's Fist build also using a bigass shield that is not Lycosidae. On an Elementalist. Why won't you let me have fun GGG?

>Summon /poeg/ spirit

>tfw playing superior SRS

>we have faster clearspeed than D3 now

PT was right

>Buy supported pack
>Next day find 25ex worth of items.

hmm.

>never linked anything im my life
>buy supporter pack at the start of abyss
>linked 3 items in one week with less than 100 fusings in total

is twilight temple annoying to complete?

Need some Scouring orbs, look em up.
>10c = 25 Scouring
Look up Chance Orbs
>10c = 100 Chance Orbs

96 Chance Orbs = 30 Scouring from Catarina

Trading is dumb in this game.

Cata is once per day tho, if you want more - pay the jew.

So I got about 4exalts that I'm ready to drop on sextants and shit. Be honest, poeg. Is it still worth it to run fully sextant'd shaped vault?

no

Unless you are splitting the costs with a bud or two and yellows are not that expensive.

Yes, but make sure you have the elder or one of his guardians spawn on it (extremely rng and time consuming) or get them close enough to permanently rotate shaper/elder.

Personally I prefer the rotation, elder doesn't effect the level of shaped maps.

Arc or ball lightning for curse on hit?

close enough?

At what point do Barrage outperform Tornado Shot?

At the moment I see no reason to use Barrage since I can kill everything faster with TS, even bosses. Do I really need that +Barrage enchant?

just say you're doing free shaper/atziri service their set their loot 2ex fee on any big drops and link a vouch thread that doesn't exist
the moment someone hands over a set kick them from your party and relist