WHAT'S THE BIGGEST AMOUNT A user HAS EVER SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS?

WHAT'S THE BIGGEST AMOUNT A user HAS EVER SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS?

I begged like a fucking bitch on Veeky Forums last night to some champ who had 3m+ worth of ETH in his wallet. Had a competitor and told the cunt to fuck off and convinced him he joined the party late after I told him I've already received 10k and sent a photoshopped screenshot. woke up this morning with $50AUD worth of ETH in my wallet... gg user thankyou

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was it worth it? Begging like a bitch, I mean?

2 minutes in photoshop and some humor out of making some cunt think he missed out on 10k ... do the maths you fucking retarded nigger

Kek, I remember that thread. Didn't think begging on Veeky Forums ever amounted to shit.

>Had a competitor and told the cunt to fuck off
Literally bum fighting. What a fucking loser.

a fucking loser that is now $50 richer.... stay a faggot you fucking faggot
in other words, stop fucking your mum and go back being a wagecuck and work 3+hours for what I made by having a laugh...

stay salty bitch

50 dollars! Your life will never be the same!

better than nothing cuckface, probably just enough to pay for your grandmas chemotherapy this weekend.

>sucks internet dick for cash
>brags about making pocket change
Veeky Forums ladies and gentlemen

We need a bumfights general. You beggars need to work for it.

Now you're getting aggressive because you don't want to admit you're being a fucking idiot, trying to defend yourself over $50 lmao. Great achievement mate

lmfao I don't mind if I'm a fucking idiot but this pizza taste great and you know why you fucking faggot? because I didn't pay for it... my ETH did.

now you're getting salty because you ACTUALLY have to pay for your food like a normal wagecuck. go join your buddy

Bragging about getting 50$, if you're older than 15 that is pathetic

Just got started on crypto yesterday with $200! You guys introduced me to it and showed me how to get started, it's been really exciting. You've been a big help, if anybody's feeling generous
BTC: 18FhUvck1CRZY8ZyDAMaLWbgcKy8b8rxo8
ETH: 0x33cf945494835cA72D50020c2A9BA811b20BbF1B

>give some pathetic loser $50 because he was begging in your thread
>he makes a new thread acting like a total faggot to everyone and bragging about making easy money from you
I hope whoever did this reads this thread and learns a valuable lesson about giving free money to poor people.

sent me the money because he probably had a laugh at what I was posting, get some humor in you... you fucking faggot or you'll die out there.
why do you remind me so much of Dylan Klebold?

We have welfare so scroungers like you don't have to shit up the world with your scummy begging. What do I even pay taxes for?

0x0ec0047083fefe9b820ec7c154c9756d67cfcb85 dubs and I get eth.

you pay taxes because you're a fucking loser and think you owe the government what you work for being a wagecuck... Also I'm on welfare which makes you even more of my fucking bitch... keep working and give me a cut of your shitty salary so I can waste it on cryptos.

also, you think I'm going to use my own money (the money you work for and pay me in tax) on this shit when I know I can get it just by asking richman.Jpeg? think again you silly fuckwit.

I hope you're female. You've just had your man card revoked.

Do you like investing your money?

Indeed I do

I plan to once it either dips or it increases to $100. Is xby a hood counter investment?

Some human beings should have been cum stains. You are one of them, you pathetic worm.

I got into xby at 88 sats. Its been working for me but its a bit risky. A lot of potential for sure. Im thinking about putting more in.

What is a good place to purchase it? Ive looked into kraken and polo but I can't decide.

It is currently only on yobit and c-cex I believe. I got it on yobit. Yobit is a bit shady but it has most coins before they hit the mainstream

>you think I'm going to use my own money (the money you work for and pay me in tax) on this shit when I know I can get it just by asking richman.Jpeg?
To anyone who ever considers donating to online beggers with their sob stories, keep this post mind. This is the kind of mentality you encourage when you give them your hard earned money.

Next question what would be a good wallet for a desktop?

Hey if someone's dumb enough to send their shit to people they don't know online, should you really feel bad for them?

No but you should feel pissed off about the fact that they're the reason you see these beggars fucking everywhere whenever the topic of money is brought up. If it didn't work they'd stop doing it.

I dont currently have an xby desktop wallet but I think the official one at
xtrabytes.tech/
is probably a safe bet

Can't they just be banned?

stay mad little boy, just remember keep this post in mind when you're going to work this week and I'm at home getting free money. Fuck you bitch

shut the fuck up cunt you litterally just begged in the same thread you do know you have I.D on this page?

How else am I supposed to be entertained?

You seem awfully defensive of your shit lifestyle, loser.

Trips of truth

Anyone wanna help a poorfag out? Would love to recieve like 0.1 ETH or some shit.

0x1A8415D96BB7d9C1E2742430B2bab244c038B3e4
Help a poor faggot out. My lips are sore from trying to get money

Dubs and you'll be rich.

you must be new here faggot

Nice rebuttal you assmad loser.

0xCc97336b5122bFf5Df4c360474518B3de303C8e0

Worth a shot

To everyone who is considering being a NEET. Just take a look at this homos posts, look at his aggressive and angry behavior, this all stems from sitting at home all day with fuck-all to do because he is a failure in all aspects possible (social, work ethic, education, sexually, etc)

Just look at how he rabidly defends being a bum and look how proud he is for panhandling what is essentially loose change in this day and age. Just look at him gloat at his pizza he got from a fastfood chain.

God what a fucking loser. Get the fuck outta biz and go to r9k you loser.

But who else can I see reap their own rewards.

someones got triggered very fucking hard and it's not me pal

> crypto
> hard-earned

LOL

When will you realize it's all just funny money?!

that's the spirit pal, don't worry about this fucking cuck he hasn't laughed since he woke up with his dads dick in his ass

You sure aren't triggered you fucking loser. I bet you're really lonely too :o)

you're either the fat cunt at the femmy rallies that gets triggered too easily or the cunt that hates everything and everyone (Dylan Klebold)

And you are a happy individual :)) I can tell you're getting angry lol

50$ -> 500$ in month for BTC

OP has style, I like it

Sad!

One day I'll be making a thread dishing cash to anons, I havn't worked out the best way to do it yet but none will be given for begging, for beggar anons I hang around to give advice and maybe help them not be poor anymore

Give me advice etc xby or ltc?

>why etc
>why xby
>why ltc

No clue just trying to decide.

here's some free advice:
>none of the above
unless you enjoy bogarding your shit at all hours of the day in an attempt to not be left holding the bag

I think xby and ltc are both promising. Not too sure about etc

>$50AUD
not even real burger coins

then there's nothing to decide, if you want to just have a punt you're a lot better off betting on something you already know

Why would you bring up that guy twice, does everyone remind you of Dylan Klebold?

Hey... shut the fuck up user you know who you remind me of? Dylan Klebold.