League of Legends General /lolg/

eyosgoive.us

DEJA VU

Taliyah needs more skins!
Also what does lolg think of unsealed spellbook on Malzahar?

>tfw no qt petite lewd punk gf

Reminder that Evelynn is pure and a virgin

I love my wonderful husband Kled! I want to make out with his butthole! :3

>jinx with tits

I just want to win one reeeeeeee

Star gurdian taliyah would be great and will fix her nose

>Jinx has potentially the biggest tits in leeg if only she had had stable meals when developing.

>potentially the biggest tits

she'd probably be around Vi's size

Maybe try getting a kill lmao

Guardian *

We'll never know. Only drugs and malnourishment for Jinx.

xth for cute Soraka!
Mornin lolgee
Isnt Taliyah getting one from Worlds? I want more skins for her too
I couldnt get a win for 3 days. Always someone went 0/8 in 10 mins and we surrendered at 15 or i went afk/inting

I started winning again when i played retarded shit like ignoring jungle instalocking katarina and running duo mid with everyone muted and then afterwards Zyra """"""support"""""" with liandrys and ignite. This game is retarded

>facesliders.jpg

Please tell me Vayne hasn't been nerfed? BEcause she's STILL FUCKING BUSTED AS HELL

If she's been nerfed and she's still this fucking strong, then WHAT THE FUCK HAS CHANGED TO MAKE HER SO DAMN GOOD

Can't grope imaginary parts of the breasts, chestlet.

why is eve so high on jungler list? she doesn't seem -that- good. she seems completely useless in a teamfight

Xth for based strong brown lady

I think MF is better and i spak from experience but yeah... she didnt get nerfed

she can clear fast and snowball shit wildly

>Jhin's one of the slowest champs in the game but ill put him in the middle of my poster just because im a jhin fanboy like every other redditor

He runs fast as fuck when out of ammo

>say "git gud" to a fag who's raging on enemy team
>say it again a game later in a similar situation
>"10 game chat restriction"
>start reporting everybody who swears/talks shit in my games even if they're not doing it to anyone in particular, even people on my own team who i'm being friendly with
>get instant feedback reports

Is this the new toxicity that Riot created?

Seriously though, fuck this new beta ass system that forces everybody to talk like soyboys

What if Jinx had no tits because she's a girl(boy)

deal em

xth for enslaving the vastayan race.

how do you gank with her pre 6? they just walk away

if you get behind you're useless as well how do you come back from that

MFs scaling is fucking garbage and the new relic shield+overheal cancer is makintg Vaynes busted as hell

I always report everyone after my games because they always have to audacity to fuck up and then bitch about "lag",the support,the jungler,the riot balancing team etc. I get feedback like once every 2-3 months because no one fucking cares about reports. In case someone tilts me to hell and back ill just take screenshots of the chat and submit a ticket to riot while pretending im really upset and sad and then theres more chances they assblast the moron with a chat ban or something

I'm gonna enslave Rakan and make Xayah watch as he fucks me!

Good morning user.
I'm playing retarded shit right now like TF and I"m still losing all the time. At least TF is really fun even if you lose sort of.

I flash stun niggas left and right but then they kill me too usually.

>I'm upset about facts

I win my games with MF in 20-30 mins.
If it reaches the point where the game goes on for 50 mins then yeah you're fucked since Vayne is B U S T E D when she has 4 items
When in doubt get a friend and do jinx+janna. Its a 20 min win below diamond

I want Zoe to sit on my face.

have you tried invading like an aggressive bastard?

>he doesnt know about THE FAST Jhin

>he doesn't know

no because eve's first clear sucks? and is the best time to invade and put her behind?

>enemy zed is pushing my lux under tower
>go to the brush and W him
>lux is happy to get a kill
>???

>ywn listen to The Misfits while having sex with Jinx

This is the best position for cumming insde you're waifu.

you need to play her more

comfy bfs~

>Not mating press

Ez can be shipped with anyone
He is more feminine than half of the female roster

Mating press is a point of view. It's basically that position but guy spreads his legs so you can see his nutsack and girl's asshole.

that sounds really comfy in a punk way

>have below 60 % kill participation
>feel like I didn't dedicate to the win

Best supp to fuck up xayah and rakan?
I enjoy smashing them with a strong cc tanky supp but they will always kill my adc so help please

So quick question about the backstory stuff in league.
So of all those darkin fucks was Aatrox the only one that didn't die and have to be fused with a gay?

>pick leona/blitz
>be agressively after xayah all the time
>when she dies her bitch just runs away

Do you love your waifu lolg? Then you should know what color her eyes are right? No cheating now

This always happens it feels like all the xayah and rakan players share the same personality

not even a lebfag but I know hers are green
my waifus are pinkish

My waifus eyes are brown.
She's not a league of legends waifu

Relic is amazing to get an easy S on adcs

Mine has a white eye and a yellow eye!

I don't know. I've played xayah/rakan with my friends for fun before and we spent the game mocking how cring their lines are. Most others ive seen maining either seemed like people id gas if i could.

MF and Vayne are the patrician and based ADCs

who's ur waifus?

and LeBlanc's are a light brown

Illaoi's eyes are green.

his eyes are blue

oh my god, you really dont know, dont you?

Brown-eyed waifufag here, my waifu is Takagi-san.
Not just because the anime came out either, I've been fawning over her for more than half a year now.

I hate playing with vayne they are stupid selfish and toxic but effective
MF are annoying but good players
My favorite adc to play with is jhin
Maybe he is not as good as Mf or vayne but all jhin mains/players are really chill or do not bother to talk at all

What a coincidence, that'll be Rakan's point of view.

>shit colored eyes

huh I always thought they were green in the splash but I am kinda colorblind haha

Have a swell night, Anons!

I prefer green eyes like my own but I'm not going to let my love for a woman be swayed by her eye color.

why full ap tf? do tooth and rfcannon

post em

I can confirm Vayne being toxic as hell.
I had the displeasure to support one 2 games ago. They had trist/blitz and she chased after them without minions infront of her,got hooked and killed and she even went 1vs3 with their jungler and then bitched at me. Thank god i was playnig Zyra and won lane alone.

MF players sometimes bitch,other they dont ever use the chat. They are above average most of times though.

Jhin mains are retarded. I always mute them. And when i want to play Jhin i go mid and be 6/0 by 15mins otherwise Vayne fucks my shit up

What is that creature
I thought it gone extinct like that one arachnid

Wow she's really cute. I hope she makes you happy.

Hey don't bully me retard.

To the user asking about who is next for a rework it is ya boy Swain

Aatrox fused with one gay
Rhaast only found one gay so he is still taking over kayn's body
Varus needed two gays to spawn
The next darkin to spawn will require three gats
This trend will continue until you have a mardi gra of gays marching to their deaths to sapwn a darkin

>I hope she makes you happy.
She makes me smile and feel all fuzzy every time I see her.
I don't think we'd be a very good match if she were real since the crutch of her antics is that Nishikata keeps letting himself get embarrassed and I'm pretty impossible to embarrass but I can dream that she'd enjoy the challenge of getting me to crack.

Aatrox lore retcon will either create internal conflict where there was none and make him lame like Varus or more likely he'll have already completely taken over his host like Rhaast when you choose red Kayn.

What other items and what build order? I'll do that shit right now

I want Zoe and Annie to share my face

Aww, that's so cute. I don't know much about that anime stuff but even if you don't get embarrassed, she'll probably question that dumb smile on your face everytime you look at her.

What's reverse cucking called? Like when a girl gets off on the idea of her man fucking another woman.

And which League waifu would be into that?

I think that's called cuckqueen. And if this is who I think it is, holy shit dude, you're moving through the fetishes really quick

A cuckqueen, and Xayah

It's fun to shitstomp people as Lux
She's very helful

when is LCK coming back
my nights are so empty

Then it wouldn't help filling it by watching empty soulless gooks

>ban allied vayne
>flame begins
>call them shit
>get in game
>get double kill alone
>adc gets to lane
>remake happens because yasuo decided to dodge
no its okay just take away my one good match on a loss streak its all good

yellow!

Insider here.

Swain’s title is the Dark Messiah.

His origin story is him almost dying and seeing a flock of ravens over him since ravens like to eat human remains and all. He was at first scared but he learned to conquer it. You will see how

>jhin is slow
um???????????????????????

>tfw that stupid scene-o-matic gave her blue eyes

not even riot knows their own charaters

did he fuck the ravens
did he cum on a raven

>duo starts playing janna/lulu for me
>"c-can you play j-jinx now haha"
yeah, that's a fucking no. what a fucking shitass boring champion.

We all love to shitpost how Rakan is a cuck and all but Xayah being a cuckqeen makes a lot more sense. I bet she comes like a waterfall when Rakan is fucking Ionian babes.

Lux has blue eyes, Taliyah has brown eyes