>General VR resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus rift setup guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>Htc Vive setup guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR applications/games (needs update)
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat resources and tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2326493
mega.nz/#!XFJUQAjL!G2GMTKUt2XGCo94Q3SII5Ki02u1LtMEECyCa9QrEr-g
mega.nz/#!soIGDAAb!OPEppFIJNIJ-iG1m6yDr1HI9wCn9OhzCMuQhbQZNRV4
youtube.com/watch?v=v8I6XWyVggE
youtube.com/watch?v=jxyQhOiH0ew
youtube.com/watch?v=f2oLJaJth6g
bowlroll.net/file/69107
models-resource.com/playstation_2/evangelionjo/model/299/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for weeb genocide, this game is normie territory now

>normie

Well /vrg/? Whats the opinion on using this for full body tracking

This is the most mixed bag of opinions I've seen on the thing, is it actually good? Is it just shitty dead technology?
Weigh in

Reposting question here. Is there a way to apply different particle effects in each hand for a single gesture override, but only for the hand that does the gesture in-game? For instance, say I want the rocknroll gesture to activate stars particles in my right hand, and sparkly particles in my left hand. When I override the rocknroll animation however, both particles appear no matter which hand I make the gesture on in-game.

Also is it normal that particle effects don't appear in the in-game mirrors?

Rift + Kinect is total poorfag Ugandan tier. You can't do full-body at all, it's gonna glitch the fuck out all the time and everyone will laugh at you while the Chad Vive anime girls with full-body tracking is dancing away fucking other hot anime girls.

Also the Rift tracking in general is shit because the sensors use regular old camera technology to capture your movement (and also spy on you). Vive uses actual modern technology like infrared light to smoothly track your movements no matter what, with better range and perfect tracking.

I think it's worth it if you want to make something somewhat unique that people can't grab off of Deviant or Nico, but don't want to go through the trouble of creating a model from scratch.

Literally copy pasted. Now THIS is shitposting, although you may or may not be the original guy.

this might solve my problem
so where exactly do I get the game?

Vive uses actual modern technology to smoothly track your movement (and also spy on you). Vive uses actual modern technology like infrared light to smoothly tracking other hot anime girls with full-body at all, it's gonna glitch the fuck out all the fuck out all, it's gonna glitch the Rift tracking is dancing away fucking other hot anime girls.

Also the time and everyone will laugh at your movement (and everyone will laugh at you while the fucking other hot anime girls.

Also the time and perfect tracking is dancing away fucking.because the Rift + Kinect is total poorfag Ugandan tier. You can't do full-body tracking in general is shit because regular old camera technology to capture

Hey, to the guy who wants to make a model from CM3D2.

Do you take requests for the avatar creating?
I would dig a .pmx of Hotaru
The rigging I would do myself, but I don't feel like downloading entire CM3D2 now just for this.

Decent VR day. Saw some cool things, but didn't get many good pictures pic related I need to figure out why steam screen shots lag, or find a better alternative.

Reposting my question! Anyone know how to add movement methods to your avatar? Like say you want to be able to jump really high, fly, teleport, etc. I've seen one avatar before that could fly super fast across the map, so I know it's possible.

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2326493
You will want mega.nz/#!XFJUQAjL!G2GMTKUt2XGCo94Q3SII5Ki02u1LtMEECyCa9QrEr-g and mega.nz/#!soIGDAAb!OPEppFIJNIJ-iG1m6yDr1HI9wCn9OhzCMuQhbQZNRV4 (installed in that order) too.

Nevermind.
I found a file on bowlroll.

Today I unplugged my linkbox again by tripping over my cable.
Wireless can't come soon enough.
Not getting that overpriced dirty hack called TPcast though.

roger

Quiet cute anime girls are the best, petting all of them!

Unfortunate problem with Rift's setup for additional trackers is each extra object you're want to track would exponential raise CPU time to process each image from the 2/3/4 webcams.

It's the main perk of Vive's setup where each device handles its own tracking and then reports that to the PC, vs. making the PC do all the work.

If you have vive trackers for the ankles, how necessary is the one for the hips?

handful of people in gaia 40 atm

I was going to say. I swear I saw an MMD version of her.

Is it just me or is VRChat getting a bit ban happy? That thing is like 90% of the market in terms of advertising VR goes because it's not like all the AAA games have much to offer. It'd be a shame to see good advertisement for these things go downhill because snowflake mods can't take an ironic joke.

Just like Twitter and Reddit only certain types of jokes are being banned so surprise surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8I6XWyVggE
youtube.com/watch?v=jxyQhOiH0ew
youtube.com/watch?v=f2oLJaJth6g

I mean really, I see people running around with Kim Jong Il and Joseph Stalin avatars and nothing happens, but as much as a Hitler reference and you're gone. It says a lot about the snow flake mods. And they can't say it's to keep the chat "family friendly" because you can go into the bar and you see shit ten times worse and nothing happens to them. All the Youtube ecelebs do shit worse and you can bet your ass nothing's gonna happen to them because like hell they'd kill their own free advertising. For God's sake, there are people trying to ban Loli avatars now. That's like 70% of the population of people who use the game. What's left after you ban those? 10% of people who use the default avatars and 20% of the Ugandan Knuckles cancer?

Big question is VRChat open source and can a alternative be made similar to the whole 2006 /v/ Runescape server? This game's way to fun to watch it be turned into Reddit by a few snowflakes.

bowlroll.net/file/69107

The CM3D2 one looks better though ...

Where exactly is the SDKControlPanel file located for the bypass? I can't find it in the projects folder.

we all at 16 arent we?

Its missing the eyes.

What do you mean?

just followed tuppers mega tutorial for my first real attempt at importing my own avatar. can anyone tell me why my eyes are changing when i move and why my bare legs pop out the front of my dress?

most bans happen because a player reports the ban-ee for harassment specifically. you can get away with a lot as long as some baby back bitch doesn't report you for saying a bad word.

Hotaru crazy eyes, the one you posted has normal ones.

I had this issue to, the eye whites are to close to the eye and you need to move them back in blender
it wont fix completely probably but it should help

I don't know how I'd show it off in game since my perspective is shit during the animation, but I'll see if I can figure out something. Maybe I'll join an instance and post the lobby #. For now here's a pic of the avatar.

we had 4-5 people at 40 but its down to 3, now 2
you guys better be at 16 still

Can confirm, had the same issue with my avatar.
As for the legs going through the skirt, also have/had that issue. The easiest fix is to add dynamic bones to the skirt, and then dynamic bone colliders to the legs. This fixes it for the most part, but when running it can still clip through and sometimes pull the skirt back in (fixes itself by running/walking around some more).

A harder but likely better fix is to make a custom walking/running animation. That is going to be my course of action, eventually. Gonna be a massive pain I am sure.

i dunno how many of us are actually /vrg/ but its chill

I know you're here you faggot.

jfc how horrifying. Would be great on some horror world if there are any.

>he screencap me then dips as i try to get him back
i see how it is

I have to screencap better things.

I feel so satisfied going to bed after a night of hugging and headpatting people while being called cute all the time.
It‘s amazing.

Saw the same guy earlier, gave a couple good laughs. What I want to know is how weird it looks being an avatar under 6 inches though.

Is lonely MMD Lounge user alive yet?

>Someone called my avatar realistic looking
Probably the best compliment I've gotten.

>we had ~5 people from the thread in one server
>nobody was talking and people just slowly went their own ways
guys stop

what's the world with the 2d and snake neps?

You guys should have just explored together. Exploring is more fun as a group.

we are all of the place

>i have literally never gone to an exploration map
pretty shit desu
why is the thread so slow on a friday

Because its 11:40PM.

Post map and lobby #

Do people just post an invite link here, or just happen to come across one another?

Americas are going to be bed, euro's aren't up yet.

But I'm awake!
And I have been playing since 10pm
My biorythm is so fucked and I can't fix it.

Fuck it, any anons feel like exploring tonight?

Post place and lobby #.

i'm with a few randoms at mcdonalds with a knuckles swarm, molesting a kid who used his mic
i'm american and been playing for 40 odd hours without sleep

I doubt my laptop could handle such a map ...

why can't i reach the floor

is it a scanner issue or a model issue? i'm just taking models of random rooms

Where is the Sachiko found at? I didn't find it on bowlroll.

Oh god.

Come to the gap. Look for anonymous

there are female knuckles

>gay
What? If you're talking about the McDonald's place, I just left there. Wasn't feeling the molesting.

Honestly, it's fun porting models

What kind of laptop you have?
Im running it in a W500 just fine.

the gap

MSI GP62MVR-406 Leopard Pro

I bought it as I work montage in China ever 3rd month.

what the fuck

the hip tracker is more important. It won't work otherwise

Why the pony AMX 40's?

why

they were shooting at the mcdonalds
furry+horsefucker coop raid

>get rejected to hub from invite only map again for some unknown reason
>as soon as I spawn
>"Do u know da way??" "Im pickle rick!!"

twitch was a mistake

Just set everything up, should things normally look a bit blurry? I configured the knob on the right of the headset but it still looks sort of ass.

Are you still here?

Is the process of exporting a .pmx difficult and requires manual work or does it come directly with the program from CustomMaid3D itself?

Can someone please help me out on shooting my gun ingame?
Everything seems to be setup correctly in unity, whereever I move the gun the particle affect follows and is angled correctly.
Ingame I can activate the gun as I want using the hand gesture, and fire it using another hand gesture. The gun sits in the hand perfectly ingame and all that, but the particle that should be shot from the gun just shoots from near my models hips and is shot straight down regardless of how I angle it.

How do I fix this?

Anyone? I've only found the 765 girls and the few CG ones i've found gave no hints to the passwords.

there's a sweetspot you need to hit on your face. The deluxe audio strap is really good for this otherwise you'll need to mess around with the position of the headset on your face

Eh, I found the turial. I'm a dumb dumb.

Any have this model and is able to upload it please?

Is this someone's fuck huge avatar messing with everyone? Made for a cool experience

Anyone knowledgeable in unity help me out with the eyes? Took the mats from the original model and put them over a mixamo version but now his eyes are a nightmare.

models-resource.com/playstation_2/evangelionjo/model/299/

No I've been in a server with that guy before, it's some unity particle effect I'm not even sure how he did it

It was good shit, a real bonding experience with everyone involved

>tfw ywn get a lapdance from a kanna
Feels awful

Gonna ask here too. 10 Steambucks for the one who gets me the .pmx of the CM3D2 Hotaru.

Is there a fix for surround sound randomly breaking?

I dropped the textures into the folder then dropped the fbx in and it ended up perfect.

No skelly and I'm even worse at doing that.

The exact same thing happend to me on this effect.

I think it's something to do with vrchats uploads since I ended up scrapping and redoing it three times before it magically worked.

Rainbow loli was originally a Vocaloid? this is pretty nice, I wonder if someone can make a MMD of rainbow version singing and dancing some cute song with her original voice.

What do you mean? Just use the mixamo fbx and do the same thing. Should be exactly the same.

Now I know what animation to use with my Bill Cosby skin.

Oh, well I'm dumb. Thanks, user.

I've changed my mind, I'm gonna rip a bunch of models from Fallout 4 and create an environment with all the avatars in it. Couple quick questions:
>Poly limit on environments?
>Suggestions for an environment? Was thinking of just going with the Red Rocket gas station.

you guys are the best, thank you

I remember that guy. His avatar was fuck huge creating that effect but at a distance his reach was limited.

With VR you walk into a room and wonder why everyone is using a giant avatar

how to tts in vrc?