byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOwXwB5wf5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for remove vampire

Second for remove vampire

>2x vampstended

>Blob
>Trying to bring atmospherics back to living levels in escape
>Firelocks are shut and flashing red
>MoMMi runs up opens the firelock and 'WOOP! WOOP!' bringing the pressure from 78 kpa to 32kpa

Fuck MoMMis

Fourth for increase RNG on Blob+Overmind & Xenomorph on 2+ Hour shifts (And remove vampire)

If you all don't behave I'm bringing back Rei and Ghlor

>tfw the spires dream meme is dead already.

I was actually enjoying myself.

unban sue

Unban souhei
It's not like they'll be a threat, now that cat ears have been tweaked

RIP crew, it was a valiant effort.
youtube.com/watch?v=oOwXwB5wf5w

>Comfy vampxtended round

All fine by me

Reminder that Vampire would be better without a cost of blood and/or better starting abilities. Otherwise you'll need to focus on chloral or cunningly catching your victims, which is kind of hard to do since you're just a antagonist without power or tools right from the start

The only reason why you even had good vampires back then was because you could drink blood from monkey men. Now the role is sure to kill off any newfags quickly at the start of the round

Rei will just have a shitfit again and cry that no one respects them and leave
Bring back Ghlor though he's alright

They need to sparkle more.

The fucks the point of even writing ban notes if you're going to dedicate more words towards the bit that personally insulted you than the thing that actually got him banned.

Thanks
I'll talk to them

Every time I've had vamp I've had to play goody two shoes until I finally managed to sneak someone off into a corner in the right circumstances for me to succ them dry. Stealthantag is fun, but it's not fun when it's all you can afford to do, and not even changeling suffers like vamp does because you can evolve stings right off the bat. Make vampire great again.

This vamp didn't even die though. A science vampire with zero blood for that long needs to either blow something up or ahelp.

This. This admin is pretty retarded

He's supposed to write about what the Silicon did to earn that ban. If they don't state what they did, then they indeed are power hungry and this user deserve no ban.

Disambiguate the MoMMI lawset

Technically speaking, he did mention what the silicon in question did wrong.
The person in question has three bans - one jobban for borg, one for other silicons, and one tempban for being a shitter. I can see why an admin wouldn't want to rewrite everything for every ban, but splitting them up is questionable.

explain why you aren't a special snowflake ayy/plasmaman/dionaea

Can you get Vamp EXP and Changeling points from eating the Russians on the Satellite?

I like having blue hair

I'm personally not out to character assassinate every admin under the sun, but god fucking damnit do you assholes write some horrible ban notes sometimes.

At least give the bare minimum gist and context, that's all they need. It shouldn't be more than two to three sentences.

There is this to be fair. But both reasons should probably be the same if applied at the same time.

The ban reason highlights them talking about the admin themself rather than the notes - and even then doesn't say what the notes are necessarily about

Yeah, changeling is piss easy once you nail the mechanics down. Even on your first few tries you can become stronger and go along with it

Vampire has nothing to really help them. You have a cooldown on all your abilities, and 99% of them need blood, plus you need to unlock them.

Vampire is optimized around monkey sucking, which was removed because people complained. Now it's need a huge buff to make it actually spooky to fight

The only real way I see to do that is to make it a hyperlink to a list of situations and rulings. And give that page more weight than "lel wiki."

>you assholes
>implying I'm an admeme

I meant just in general to any admin reading, sorry if I worded it poorly.

jilling off

why

don't ask me

>Vampire has nothing to really help them.
I keep hearing this from a specific person and it confuses the shit out of me each time. The stereotypical ling start is chloral, same as the stereotypical vamp start. After just one suck vamp gets thermals, two gets them AOE stun, jaunt, shadowstep, and thrall, three grants x-ray, and four grants a 30 second rejuv. Keep in mind that you can keep a few planks of wood in your pack for a quick heal so long as you can disengage from combat for 10 seconds. And on top of that you get an unstun and a chloral purge at some relatively low blood level that I can't remember off the top of my head.

That said, ling does have a few advantages going for it yes. They can start with mute sting, so they can cattle prod and mute or some such (that said I don't see it much since chloral is generally easier). Lings can suck the dead, but chloral dun kill. They can pick up death sting in 2 sucks if they forgo mute sting and make their early game near as lame as vamps'--but I reckon that death sting is considerably weaker than a vamp's abilities at 300 upgrade blood. They're less trivial to antag check than vamps so that's good for ling I guess. Lings can survive in space so you can jet around and shoot windows for ZAS sucks. And lings can potentially work together if they decide not to backstab each other, and ling cooperation is "quite powerful."

So, lings can potentially get sucks with their base things off the bat, but vamps have an obscenely greater power ramp up after 2-4 sucks that is complete shit to fight against. I know I'm repeating a common sentiment when I say that vamp is more punishing to the newbies but mega swole with experienced people, but saying that vamp has nothing to help it is pure retardation even if you were exaggerating.

>Law 1) You are the protagonist of a dating game
>2) Crew members of the opposite gender are your targets
>3) You must court, date and marry one of your targets
>4) You may illicit assistance from crew members who share your gender, but not those who do not

>laws
>for an AI
>who does not have a gender
PLASMAFLOOD

I don't understand, please explain what that means.

You can upload a choose a gender female or male and stick with it law as law 1, if rrry don’t have one.

you should post this in the Vampire PRs that are up on the githhub, some ill advised buffs are comin in

>two gets them AOE stun
They also start out with the glare. (The use of which seems like a newb trap a lot of the time.)
>you get an unstun and a chloral purge at some relatively low blood level
They start with that.

Verb

jill off (third-person singular simple present jills off, present participle jilling off, simple past and past participle jilled off)

(vulgar, slang, of a female with cortical borer) To masturbate.
Example: Like, hardcore jilling off.

Forgot that glare is also a 3x3, even if it's sort of lame past melee range.

Anyway, second greatest weakness of vampires by far, after the nothingness of their early game, is how retarded their interface is. It's like 20 or 30 verbs in the Vampire tab once you're juiced, it's ridiculous. But even with that, you gain a lot just by setting jaunt glare and hypno to macros, and the unstun and unchloral if you go the extra mile.

People forget those Vampstended rounds where the vamp captain thralls EVERYONE and takes down and ert+deathsquad, yeah

Vamps would benefit from a better interface, no question. As far as I know there's no way for them to see the cooldown timers like wizzes can. Vamps just have to dead reckon it.

>people play changeling and vampire like little bitches
>clearly this is the fault of the design and not our community just being filled with shitters time to buff everything despite never playing the game

Vampstended is fucking atrocious because by the time the Vampire hits Lord of the Night in hour 4 Duke Leto Atreides II, God Emperor of Xenobiology and his 6 maxed-out borers is going to bust through the doors of R&D and lead us all down the Golden Path after punching the vampire through a fucking airlock.

Well, it is, because this community is fucking shit and the community makes all the changes to the game.

borer guy gets eyeflashed and hypno'd
you need multiple armed buttbuddies for a powered vamp

also it's really not as many sucks as people are implying
you only need 1 suck to get going, it's that the vamps spill their spaghetti on suck number 1 whereas experienced players make the round hell

Can't borers hookshot out of both glare and hypno?

For one thing, the coder trying to buff hypnosis plays Felicity Riviera. Somehow I don't think not playing enough is the problem here.

If they're Yakkity'ing then you disease touch them and fuck off and let them suffer

It's true that it is a reaction of people not playing the Vampires themselves, but rather those reacting to the Vampstended though. When Felicity coded that it was in reaction to her observing yet another unrobust Vamp go down

>Let the guy who can heal toxin damage and regenerate suffer
Aight

It cripples you as time passes

Not glare, just hypno. It's the difference between stun and paralyze and it doesn't always make a lot of sense.
Borer can't do anything about limbs necrotizing as far as I know.

Today in Spires Season 4 with SS13G
Our lovable Lost Children face execution due to their permits which read 'I can do whatever I want' and are signed by themselves. Apparently this is serious business and everoyne is pissed.
Vanya throws herself infront of the butchers block, Offering her lifeblood for the others safety and claiming full responsibility, The execution is sentenced and they are left in the square with few people.
The executioner whispers 'I will keep them safe' and then begins to swing, Vanya miraculously survives the assault, not only uninjured but fully able to escape. She awaits her fate only for Trip to step in and kick the executioners ass, Carsh grabs her and they all get the fuck out of dodge by beating the attackers pursue rolls handily.
Vanya fades in and out of conciousness and recieves a prosthetic limb while the others wonder what exactly they will do now that they are outlaws through and through.

Tune in next time to see how badly everyone gets figuratively and maybe literally raped!

who gives a shit

We do sempai.
Also one of us got their guts eaten, and for a second I thought they were going to go full /b/ tier Guro fuck the wound but they weren't that autistic/edgy.

nobody cares

This is /ss13g/, do you know what that stands for? Space Station 13 General, it's a general for space station 13, not spires of agartha, fuck off een nobody actually cares go make another thread if you wanna post stories.

Were playing it as ss13g.
It would not be fun without SS13g.

oh okay
I'll go play Quake like you play SS13, then
I'll go ignore all shooting and just ERP in chat all fucking day while I get headshotted over and over

I come back to SS13 after years of hiatus. Glad some things never change.

>Become chef trader
>Clown offers to rent my ship space for five minutes
>Clown pours gasoline and leaves papers everywhere in my customer space
>Five minutes later the borg handcuffs me on suspicion of hiding the clown
>HoS and two others enter my ship questioning me
>Suddenly the customer room bursts into flames
>My trader ship is suddenly activated by one of the rogue AIs
>All three people flew out of my ship
>Ship ride is over. At least they can't touch me anymore, right?
>As I escape my ship I'm met with zero pressure and extreme temperatures
>I get knocked into a wall and died from the hazardous environment despite being in a space suit

Literally the perfect crime.

>get signed up for ten different xenos with eight minutes until the shuttle arrives
>finally spawn in with twenty seconds left before it takes off
>it's a walled in section of maint that can't be escaped instead of the ghetto morgue nest

>Crew must be pranked
>think nothing of it
>clown adds that hes the only human
>oh boy
>Unzip the slip
>crew losing their minds
>HoS screeching about a chameleon projector
>losing my sides watching him slip four times in a row
>HoS was calling for the clowns lynching and i hear the trader kidnapped him, fully prepared to baton the bird to death
>see sec coming
>AI tells me to leave the shuttle
>It wants me to send the shuttle to the outpost
>fuck me thats a good prank
>leave to go retrieve a non human from perma for prank purposes
>prank never comes to fruition because apparently everyone on the shuttle got sucked out
>and a space explorer saw it

Some things are too beautiful for this world

whoever was hugged must've done it.

The Shuttle event was all planned.

See
I rented the lobby space, and set up a welding fuel/paper trap and told the AI to bolt security in, and send the shuttle. I screamed that I needed help on the vox shuttle. Then activated the signaller and ignited the fuel.

honk.

poor HoS, he was too pure

for head roles, though at least his mistakes were amusing unlike CMO "don't make chems don't watch suit sensors"

9 players, 1 ready
ded gaem

But honker they didnt burn to death, they got flung into space thats honestly funnier.

This was some proper antagging though, good job

I really liked that HOS.

I've interacted with him a few times and always had a laugh.

Nah it was the drone and the mini nest they made for the genetics monkeys. Note that there was plasma flooding everywhere and it was good for it to be sealed in the event the AI decided to spark it off.

No, some xeno set up a monkey nest and then put up a bunch of doors that larva can't open.

Can the person that has spent the entire day making and hiding buttbots each shift get Rule Zeroed?

Ban request it if you want

I only suffered through one shift of it and I already wanted to die.

This is why nobody plays on this server anymore.

The building of those ought to be logged. I don't think it is though.

>Tfw buttbots are one tcomms script away from crashing the server at all times

What if I named my vox an actual bird name?
Vox clown called Booby

At least no one here is imaginative enough to do pic related.

>sent a message to my secbando
>they don't answer
Aw, guess I'll leave them at peace

More like, nobody here can do that because it's been patched away literally five fucking years ago.

when is vg going to get its own colonial marines server, im sick of playing with these fucking retards

If making buttbots over and over all day is your idea of fun, the server won't miss you.

When the CM jews release their code

>The terror: Nothing makes a player's spine shiver like a good old fashioned demonstration of strength. Wear your cult robes and walk down the hallways in group. If someone tries to fight you, make an example out of them, bonus if they were a sec officer. This method works really well if nobody knew about the cult till now or if there are few security officers. People will scream other the comms and beg for help, ensuring that they lock themselves in their department, and letting you complete your objectives. (gratuitous usage of runes such as teleportations or the occasional exemplary sacrifice are also encouraged. Oh, and remember to spread propaganda over the comms too. Soon crew member will come begging to be spared.) You don't need many cultists for this strategy to pay off, just a few, well equipped, well coordinated ones.
When was the last time a cult did this?

>hey some faggot is doing annoying thing X
>let us not robust him or get back at him in the healthy way as done in traditional ways of SS13 past
>nah, let's ban him

neo/vg/station.

>Sec Screaming about cult on the radio
>HOS shows up
>Asks 3 cultists to lay down, and get cuffed
>They all lay down
>WTF U HOw U NoE IM CULT
>All get deconverted.
>Something like this happens every round because people think they can stealth cult after the first evidence of a cult is found.

Because there's no way to track this IC. It's even more annoying than those bomb-every-round antags we had a while back because it doesn't actually end the round.

The problem is cult robes don't do much against flashbangs and tasers.

>Suggesting Metagrudging IC

wew.

>metagrudging is preferable to banning people for griefing

Then go fucking sleuthing, ass for brains. Find the phantom ass bandit.

MUH RURUS!

How is it meta if it's IC and based on happenings from the current round?

Regardless of whether or not it should be admin'd or handled IC, why even bother? Surely you don't find it that entertaining?
I personally don't really care that much because I'm an autist and like working isolated jobs that don't require me to pay attention to the radio, I just don't see what's so funny about it.

How do you figure out who is making the buttbots without metagaming?

Half the time they are in a locker on the fucking roid.

They have to make them somewhere and with some asses. Yesterdee I heard some faggot keep hollering about giving up your asses what for buttbot production. Simple as that.