Is ETH crashing now?

Is ETH crashing now?

Should I have sold everything at $80?

Other urls found in this thread:

ens.domains/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's still high as fuck just cash out and quit while you're ahead

SELL! IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

Hold on to eth. Otherwise you be sorry in a year.

Checked

Trips of truth faggots SELL SELL SELL

OP SELL ME YOUR ETH!

My dubs says it's gonna crash by next month

>crashing
>$81
the crash already happened faggot

CRASH THE ETH WITH NO SURVIVORS

SELL SELL SELL FAGGOTS

SELL SELL!!!!

happened. its back again close to ATH. nigger

Are you actually retarded ? Selling 2 days before the launch of the ethereum domain system.

redpill me

Dubs and it fails!

Well I just sold it all for btc and I had like 140 eth

buying ETH IS the redpill

>Well I just sold it all for btc and I had like 140 eth
Great choice it'll dip don't worry!!!

It's dipping now...

BTC is still climbing, and has been climbing faster than eth all week.

Just use your new stronger btc to buy back a greater sum of eth and as soon as it's growth pace returns you'll have even more profit on the dollar. Boom.

Don't know why you guys get so wed to the coin... you lose sight of the goal..

They're making their own decentralized DNS, the current dns system is highly centrilized and in a way belongs to the US government (ICANN). So decentrilizing the domain system is a large leap forward.

Bitcoin is fucking useless. Its transactions are slow, it doesn't have smart contracts like ethereum. You can't even buy drugs with it, since it's not anonymous (ethereum soon will be)

Its price is so high, because it's used like the gold standard for coins. Bitcoin is no more than a test currency, like altavista or myspace, while ethereum is google or facebook.

There are numerous startups being built on top of ethereum right now, something that can't be built on Bitcoin. Ethereum is the web3.0, free from DDOS, webservers and data gathering.

Too bad it took me so long to realise the pottential it has

Sell now cry later cuck

sounds great, but why am i not hearing about this?

Yeah as long as you don't fuck it up. I changed my BTC to ETH prior to the weekend on antbleed news, nothing happened so I changed it back, then ETH goes fucking crazy.

>These are the same people who sold BTC at $25

because it's all talk no action. how do you value something like this? look at the dotcom bubble to get some perspective on this stuff.

This

>T. buthurt fearmonger

You could say the same thing about bitcoin punk.

Don't worry you can just wait 5 months until the next ETH hypetrain.

>all talk no action

>ENS eliminates the need to copy - and worse, type - long hexadecimal addresses. With ENS, you'll be able to send money to your friend at 'aardvark.eth' instead of '0x4cbe58c50480...', interact with your favorite contract at 'mycontract.eth', or visit a Swarm-hosted site at 'swarmsite.eth'.

ens.domains/

You sound like a fucking boomer

You guys think ETH will drop back to 60 or below? Kinda wanna buy into the dip

BUY INTO THE FUCKIN DIP

u fucked up real bad son

Because it has already been done and no one uses it. It's called namecoin. It was one of the first coins after bitcoin.

For real. I'm holding about 350 and didn't sell any. So many big things are coming this month. Ethereum domains are launching on the 4th.

Lmao, 90s called, no one needs fucking copy of intra net in 2017