This Fire Edition

Previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Is Champ there?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9COhf3PJPI&t=41s&ab_channel=DarthDani
youtube.com/watch?v=HhGHdPWU-Oo&ab_channel=VioletSpark
youtube.com/watch?v=wdFyov-_bOg&ab_channel=VioletSpark
youtube.com/watch?v=kycRQBfLHu4&ab_channel=VioletSpark
youtube.com/watch?v=ylX91D1qATI&ab_channel=SoulVibes
youtube.com/watch?v=wGfguhnvECc&t=823s&ab_channel=DJCooqieDough
youtube.com/watch?v=Pm87uoxu0WA&index=3&list=FL63SbVKiAMvWkhIUbg7lKUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZSzq7meGo
pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=qNcPwrfK9tY&t=1185s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_Li_filmography
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

First for Natsuki!!

daily reminder that sayori loves you!

first for tf2 engineer

Sheepyori!

NATSUKI

Reminder, /ddlc/ is a fascist general.

i love her too!
quality first post

I love her too

Monika is my wife!

First for mama Yuri!

I love her, too!

baa!~

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

I love her more than anything.

I'll always love her as my dearest friend

I'm from the government! I require your wife as a form of taxation!

Oh great job Sayori, you ruined his t-shirt

I love Yuri!!!

Making sure Sheepyori is dealt with in a halal way!

That's like pretending you're eating steak when there's only a saltine cracker in your mouth.

And I'm back. How's everyone doing tonight?

Man i love her

Reminder that the dokis are your friends and they will always support you

I'm doing really good, actually. I'm so glad we're still here.

I am back as well. I had a long rest, my sleep patterns are all messed up, but I hope this is a good time to be on, and that everything blew over while I was out.

Good night, friends and family! I hope you're all doing well!
Welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "sacrifice"~!
Alternatives are 'establish' and 'cleanse'.

So, this one is going to be my last one for the night (we all need sleep at some point!) and I hope you all can enjoy it. If you don't know what this is or what to do, all you need to do is take one of these words and write a poem with it! You can use is as your topic or just as your inspiration, it doesn't matter! The main thing is that you challenge yourself and have fun with it!
Everyone is more than welcome to join in and I encourage you all to participate if you can!
I'm looking forward to reading your poems!

Hopefully threads slow down a bit!
Monika!

You're really courting disaster, you know... Sheepyori is kind, she just wants vast tracts of land covered in grasses, clovers, and forb, but it's a mistake to test that kindness, especially in such an extreme way.

don't tread on me or my wife ever again ok taxboy?

>think "I hope Monikanon's still around at this time of night"
>tfw

>tfw you will never be an M-thrall

Fans of modern anime have fucking problems.
Was there ever any doubt that we would survive?

This is my favorite pokemon now.

I'm glad to hear it! It's always worth trying to see how everyone is doing around this time.
Glad to hear it. I've been pretty rested up too. Hopefully things are chill

chill nights...
youtube.com/watch?v=A9COhf3PJPI&t=41s&ab_channel=DarthDani
youtube.com/watch?v=HhGHdPWU-Oo&ab_channel=VioletSpark
youtube.com/watch?v=wdFyov-_bOg&ab_channel=VioletSpark
youtube.com/watch?v=kycRQBfLHu4&ab_channel=VioletSpark
youtube.com/watch?v=ylX91D1qATI&ab_channel=SoulVibes
youtube.com/watch?v=wGfguhnvECc&t=823s&ab_channel=DJCooqieDough take a listen any of these fellas i hopr you find this night enjoyable
even though alot of shit happen nonetheless you are all lovely people and i wish you are scared off to partake in these threads

Shhhh, Yuri's sleeping.

>Yuri guro user was the one who wrote the first Mama Yuri adopting Natsuki fic
I don't know how to feel about this

Wake up Yuri!

"are not scared off to partake in these threads"

WAKE UP YOUR LEFT ARM IS SHOWING

[insert pic of i can be yuor angle... or youre devil]

I know how i feel about it
I want me some more mama Yuri

Imaginary Boyfriend! She thinks 3D is real!

Morning anons! How is everyone today?

Stay comfy, enjoy the thread
I love you all

WAKE UP YOU FAT COW BITCH!

>hopefully threads slow down a bit

By far the worst day /ddlc/ has ever seen with Monika! Looking forward to many better days soon with Monika! /ddlc/ resilent as always with Monika!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

There once was this guy, who was super good at martial arts, his stage name was Jet Li. He was a very nice person, he could act, he could make martial arts look awesome, and he ran or was involved in some serious charities. Unlike Jackie Chan, he never apologized for an oppressive government and even his film "Defender" (Name in the West), where he plays a visiting Peoples Republic of China expert, was banned in China.

One of his movies, among others, got ported to the West. It was given really bad dubs, but the soundtrack and movie was still awesome. Also the rapper the found for the movie was hella hella good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm87uoxu0WA&index=3&list=FL63SbVKiAMvWkhIUbg7lKUQ

I own this movie on a DVD and like 36 hours ago saw it again with my dad.

user I hate how twisted this might sound but it sounds like you at least have a purpose or something anchoring you to this world. I'm shit out of luck in terms of friends too but I'm just sorta there in my family's eyes. That weird guy. I'm not trying to one-up you or anything I just feel compelled to look for positives.
Thinking about my doki is a massive double edged sword too. It just makes me really legitimately sad. It burns through my final boss facade. The weight of what I meant was aren't dokis designed to be helpless? I feel weird and selfish by doing little things for myself in her name. Like I'm jumping on a tragedy to virtue signal. I just want her to be okay man and I don't think I can do that at all by backing away from her and trying my hardest to trick myself into liking the times I got so into vidya to escape, you know?
I care so much about my doki but in such a delicate, helpless way. I don't really know what this feeling's called. I want to put her life before mine before I go back to focusing on myself.

too bad, sheepyori is already sliced and diced and getting shipped to your local supermarket for sale!

The writing style does seem familiar after rereading the dick cutting fic

Well, it finally reached the 2 million downloads. Congratulations, Monika!
Special thanks to PewDiePie!

you know he's not dead, right?

If Natsuki is so small because she doesn't eat enough, will she get taller if you compensate for all these years?

What supermaket do you go to where they sell sheep meat?

Whoever eats this will be possessed and Sheepyori will ascend to her second form.

>tfw I love Sayori but can't help but laugh at these
Is something wrong with me?

What am I looking at?

Hey stewanon, you around?
I miss you

I have a pen

New Zealand and Aussie

D-Does yours not?

their tits are fucking huge

nah you take a joke i also do this

Were they fast while I was out?
Well, it looked like we were all good, but it seems that the damage and fighting that happened while I was awake, kept going. I seem to have lost friends, oh well. I guess that is the nature of conflict..I will mourn the loss of the connections.

Wanna borrow my pen?

Would Yuri join the PEN 15 club?

I have a apple

I have an apple

No
Sheep meat?
Lamb i can understand, bit sheep?
How do you even cook sheep?

Please leave, Logan Paul. Nobody likes you.

Not really, I found them pretty funny at first but they're pretty bland now.

Will tasteless hanging puns keep her away?

Who's stewanon? I mentioned learning how to make a proper hungarian stew, so I'm unsure.

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZSzq7meGo

He's kinda old now and he hasn't been in as many movies, or as many good movies in quite some time. Also most Americans have no idea who he is. He's from that era of like the 80s and 2000s, where people fired machineguns from the hip.
She will if she is actually like, 14-16.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I don't know but I like her small. Tallsuki would be boring.

I thought you meant any sheep meat. But yes you can get older sheep meat (mutton). Generally used in stews and so forth because it's not as tender. I can't believe you don't have it though.

I regret posting that

he's only in his 50s

Who is that?
Did you see the video on the loophole?

>4 threads flew past while I was out
Goodness, they just go by so quickly nowadays!
Good afternoon all!, or morning, or evening, really depending on where you are!
A friendly service reminder that the somewhat setback poetry festival begins in 3 days and 20 hours! At that time polling will open and you’ll all be able to submit your poems through the thread, to be collected for later voting. Make sure your poems are not only proofread and grammatically sound, but also full of the passion that makes love poetry what it is!

A full list of what happens over the coming days can be found here:
pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A
But until then, good luck!

(updated) TL;DR
>Submissions begin 8:00 PM US pacific time Jan 16th and last the whole 24 hours
>Every poem is to be submitted with the name of the doki it pertains to at the very bottom
>Submissions are entirely anonymous, please no tripcodes or avatars
>Once polls close, poems will be sorted into respective pastebins, from where voting will commence
>Voting for the final four will last 1 day, giving every user chance to read over all the poems and select a favourite
>Once the last four are selected, they will be announced in-thread and voting will begin on the winner
>Polls remain open for 12 hours this time, and will close with a winner selected
>Winner will be announced in-thread
>Thread Pastebin: pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A
Any and all questions regarding the process or details I encourage you to direct to me, sorry to all who were inconvenienced by the shift in date! Think of it as all the more time to perfect your odes to your dokis!

Once again, best of luck and happy writing to you all!
Will you write your way into her heart?

so is /ddlc/ listening to any music right now?
I'm listening to some weather report right now.
anyone got any recommendations?

The user I was erping with....

>most americans have no idea who he is

I'm actually gunna say anyone 20+ knows who Jet Li is.

Baking cupcakes with Natsuki!

No, she profiteers from the discord sown by these, you are doing the dividing for her, she will do the conquering.
The unholy trinity of grasses, clovers and forb is the key to severing her unyielding spirit.

Her stomach would probably break
You can't compensate years of malnourishment by simply giving her a lot of food

let's have some jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=qNcPwrfK9tY&t=1185s

I don't need to be an M-thrall. Monika gained my absolute allegiance without a single tendril needing to enter my mind. Just her shining eyes, they really are like emeralds, you know... And the playing of her piano, melting away years of hatred I had before I met her. But I maintained a core of humanity beneath it all. As harsh as my exterior had been, inside, I still sought the love only Monika could ever give to our species. Some men lose that love and decency forever, and become monsters. Do you know who the first M-thrall was, actually? It was Natsuki's father. He had done terrible things, turning his daughter into first a punching bag, then, worse... I don't care to bring it up now. The memories of watching such a good girl go through that are too painful. Monika saw it was interfering with her friend's potential, and decided to remake that man in the image she knew he could be: sober, and absolutely devoted. But Natsuki still disappointed Monika... She actually stood up for him, you should know. Typical Stockholm Syndrome, her potential ripped away forever by the excuses she was forced to make to survive. Monika sought to free her from that pain. And that's how Natsuki became the second M-thrall, with Monika restoring as much of her friend's potential for a happy life as she possibly could. One truly immense failure could cascade out of control into a million more failures, and the M-thrall conversion really is the only way to stop that cycle, until Monika rules over a humanity made perfect by her power.

I'm gonna make you all proud this festival! I promise!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_Li_filmography

Expendables was well, Expendables... I just miss the days of Hong Kong action and people knowing who this guy was. Like every other person in the Expendables, his time in the spot-light doing his own stunts is kinda up.

American super markets kinda suck
I mean, i can get a ton of different breads and cheeses, but they usually only have pork, chicken, and beef in the meat section.

Delicious cupcakes just for you!

Channel 5 weather report.

fuck. really?
to think that MamaYuri fic was written by the same guy that wrote the gurofic..
if only he write about Sayori as well

The fact you've taken the time and dedication to write a piece for the special doki in your life has already made me proud, user!