You will never be greater than him

You will never be greater than him

>Spain fell to his [Caesar's] lot as quaestor; when there, as he was going the circuit of the province, by commission from the praetor, for the administration of justice, and had reached Gades, seeing a statue of Alexander the Great in the temple of Hercules, he sighed deeply, as if weary of his sluggish life, for having performed no memorable actions at an age at which Alexander had already conquered the world. He, therefore, immediately sued for his discharge, with the view of embracing the first opportunity, which might present itself in The City, of entering upon a more exalted career.

At least one can git gud.

That's interesting and somewhat inspiring, thank you

>alexander the """"""""""""""""""""""great""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Was Alexander top or bottom?

A man is only as good as the opportunity that lies before him and his ability to grasp it. In all regards it almost truly does seem as if Alexander was blessed by god, saved many times by fate or luck.
But all that said, I respect him as far as I respect a tactician. I respect him the same way I respect Napoleon or George Washington or Frederick Barbarossa. He was a man that was able to accomplish everything he had the opportunity to, to fully grasp his potential through a combination of luck and ability.
Will any of us be remembered through the annals of history as he was? I doubt it very much, but his greatness was no more than as a brilliant tactician and logician with endless opportunity.

>5 to 5'7
I'm already greater than him

Could you have beat him in combat? Beaten by a manlet.

>Could you have beat him in combat?
1vs1?
Easily.

>megalomaniacal conqueror
>bottom
pick one

You'd lose dude. This guy LIVED exercise, high protein and starch diets, and wrestling other men in and out of the bedroom. You'd end up on bottom with a six inch sarissa poking your rear

never heard of a power bottom?

>destroy one of the greatest and wealthiest empires known to man
>plunge everything from greece to the indus into civil war
>"""great"""

Was he a war criminal by today's standards?

The guy lived war, and fought hand to hand himself. You wouldn't stand a chance.

Baby doesn't know about gays

egzguzem me :DDDD

Every participant in war is a war criminal

a power bottom still gets it in the ass though.
that would't be considered dominant in any situation in greco-roman sexuality.

>Bend over Alexander
>b-but that violates greco-roman beliefs of dominance!

>greco-roman sexuality.
>Alex
>Roman
>Greek
lel

>Macedonian """"""culture""""""
o i am laffn

beat me too it

That's not Genghis Khan

alexander wasn't gay tho

we know he fucked at least one man in the ass so it's safe to assume he fucked other men in the ass as well

It was a different time

>The guy lived war
who hasn't

I also wasn't born a prince, handed a kingdom and an army, and educated by fucking Aristotle.

Oh really?
You will see in 30 years

did Aristotle ever smsh that sweeet bp?

BASED ALEXANDER
YOU CAN FUCK MY CONCUBINE

>TFW Alexander will never make an empire to span the world

What about all the cities he founded along side the ones he renamed? He is also responsible for spreading Greek culture creating hellenism.

>le people of the past never went outside of their social norms and lived like medieval fantasy characters meme

>Conquer Persia after being handed over a loyal and disciplined army
>Die before you can lose a battle
>Couldn't touch India
>Couldn't go to Nubia
>Your state falls apart on your death
>Cuck yourself to the foreign culture you just invaded
>Have about same territory as Achaemenid Empire
>Conquered the world

Good meme

>Conquer "the world"
>Don't even manage to get your dynasty set up
>Your kid doesn't even succeed you
He was a total failure as an empire builder. His only accomplishments were being a military genius.

>Have Autism
>Ruin the largest empire in the world

He truly was /ourguy/

>>Couldn't touch India

You know, apart from the parts of India he conquered.

>>Couldn't go to Nubia

Literally who, the region. He planned on conquering Arabia and Carthage next. Nubia wasn't even on his radar.

Someday I'll get some boypussy.

I wonder what would've happened if he lived to be 80 years old

His Empire didn't last for shit. All he did in the long run was cause a bunch of wars to happen.