Your daily reminder that the U.S is solely to blame for the Middle East being of a complete mess

Your daily reminder that the U.S is solely to blame for the Middle East being of a complete mess

The people who live in the Middle East are solely to blame for the Middle East being of a complete mess.

That country would be a totally different place by now.

typical muslim blame shifting

That's a new one.

>The US caused the sandnigger divide
T B H

You know France and GB had their part by not creating a United Arabia from egypt to irak and Syria to yemen

You sure those nationalists and jihadists had nothing to do with it?

This is right.

Yes, I agree.

Yeah the "west" is responsible for sectarian differences among muds that have existed for 1000 years...

Mid.East had it's shot in luck thanks to Islamic Left and anti-imperialist sentiment.Because of the counter-guerrila and The Green Line project(to encircle Soviet influence via islamists) Islamic Left got destroyed and all hopes for the fall of imperialism and colonialism got squished.All sponsored by the C.I fucking A.

What does Veeky Forums think about this?

Most monarchs in the ME were overthrown with the help of soviet and commie agitators. But I am sure Chomsly never wrote anything about that...

But go ahead keep being an apologist for the barbarity and backwardness of islam.

Never read Chomsky just the shit i've seen living in ME.Islam could have been reformed in the 70s even in early 80s but again America didn't want anyone they couldn't use against the Soviets to defend the Mediterrenean coasts.This is why the Wahabbi influence had grown in the 80s via international jihadists.This is why America even though they are the no.1 supporter of every islamic terror cell since 80s helped grow Saudi Arabia.

That's just a basic bitch leftist narrative that follows the motto "if brown people do something bad blame the White people for it". The world is a lot more complicated than that.

But Americans aren't white.

And the world is a lot more complicated than >lol muds be savages n shiieeet, we wuz white kangz

Ever considered that the savage nature of wahabbisim was stoked directly and indirectly by western influence? The US only removed the only chance of democracy from Iran, funded the Saudi monarchy, and supported the imperialist nature of Israel in order to achieve broader geostrategic goals. The US also plunged Iraq and the ME into chaos and supported the color revolutions of the Arab Spring.

All without much care to the actual people living in those lands. But nah, we should kill those savages. It's all their fault.

I think you forgot about sectarian divisions and the meddling of the Eternal Anglo.

It's odd that the Middle East would have it's most violent century only after the West conquered it.

wtf I hate America now???

>Ottomans rule over much of the Arab world for many years
>empire starts to collapse
>european powers cut it apart, manage the various ethnic groups even more poorly than turks did
>European empires start to fall apart as well
>America and the USSR both have an interest in the region, get involved and maintain the level of "fucked up" that they found while in some cases escalating it
>USSR collapses, America doesn't handle being the sole power well and things spiral out of control
>somehow America is the primary actor in this story

It has been since the late 80s.

But I think the broader point of the thread is that the problems of the ME arent just because of Islam or "subhumans" (the west could have neutered Islam much the same as Christianity to fit in), but rather a combination of factors generally stemming from the fucked up choices of the western elites.

That's a terrible idea

Last time I checked, Russia was the first to invade an independent Middle Eastern country...

Not so fast, British, you're more to blame for centuries now.

>It has been since the late 80s
Sure, but my entire point is that this problem is much older than the late eighties, ergo it's retarded to blame America and say it has a responsibility to fix the situation because it created it in the first place.

Not saying the US shouldn't try to fix it, everyone should, but the blame is the issue.

What year?

America has certainly done a lot to make the middle east a complete mess, but to say that it's solely to blame is just ridiculous. The British and French fucked things up pretty hard with arbitrary borders following ww1, and the muslim countries themselves are far from free of blame.

Which country?

Afghanistan is not in the Middle East, friend.

>what is Syker Picot

The influence is close enough smartass.

We can even extend it all the way to Chechnya

Not true. It was us.

t. Briton.

"the world is more complicated than that"

It is more complicated than that single statement because it's a single statement and doesn't cover the entire history you dingus.

That doesn't mean that it's false however, it's actually true.

White people will never be able to see the world clearly because they are adamant about being blameless, it's sickening.

France, the U.K, and the United States all equally share the blame.

fpbp

Not solely, ignoring the lack of education and religious zeal of ME Muslims is extremely ignorant but so is denying that America doesn't have ulterior motives for the ME (oil for example) and has played a part in its destabilisation and continues to do so .

If you must place blame on Western powers then place it where it belongs. On the the British and French partitioning of the area.

Not "solely" (Britbongistan and other yuropoors share a lot of blame too) but mostly yes.

The very least we could do is stop funneling so much money to the Saudis. I would say that we should stop the coups but that might get me assassinated.

yeah, we know. those evil dictatorships sure did a good job keeping the region stable, suppressing islamists.

it's a shame that the bush administration with the help of the then secretary of state decided it was going to attempt to destabilize 5 nations in a bid to surround russia and china, steal oil, and prevent trade between asia and europe.

oh, but those damn dictators, keeping the region stable and stuff. how dare they.

>completely discards something as being 'leftist'
>has the audacity to state that others don't understand how complicated things actually are

I would say it's typical of someone who votes right but I think you wouldn't understand the joke and call me a libcuck or whatever

Yeah White people are responsible because Saudis and Gulf state monarchs fund Wahhabism and radical sunni groups. This is such a retarded ideological narrative. White people are not responsible for the sectarian divide in the muslim world.

>Islam is an anglo invention
O I am el o el ing

>Your daily reminder that the U.S/Israel/TheEternalAnglo/the French/the west/globalism/communism/sozialism/ and everyone but the Arabs themself who live there are solely to blame for the Middle East being of a complete mess

>Assad bad, rebels good
People still believe this shit?

>Islam is the reason the middle east is shit
Christ it hurts to share board with /pol/luters.

>This is what Europeans literally believe

>Assad good, rebels bad
People still believe this shit?

t. American MSM

Reuters actually.

>solely

t. RT

>falling for the "moderate" rebel meme
we all know how well that went in Libya

>implying there were no moderate rebels in Libya

>It's odd that the Middle East would have it's most violent century only after the West conquered it.
But the Middle Easts most violent centuries occurred between 600 and 1600 AD.

>Islam is too blame not the retarded partition the french and the britons did

Both of them are bad. Assad is a retarded dictator who doesn't give a shit about his people and most of the rebels are islamists in disguise who only care about the religion and not their fellow countrymen( some of them aren't even syrians).
I really pity the civils.

>Middle Easts most violent centuries occurred between 600 and 1600 AD.
I'm pretty sure the assyrians existed before 600 AD

>Assad is a retarded dictator who doesn't give a shit about his people

If he lets the rebels win every religious minority is fucked. Not saying he's exactly a good guy but he's absolutely the lesser evil.

I understand that, I just wanted to point out that there are no good guys in this.

Cont

>whitey drawing borders strikes again

That's not the implication kek

That's funny, I didn't know it was the US that oversaw the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire. They do have the blame in the sense that they too were part of the horrible war for Turkish independence, that never should have happened.

They probably support the rebels and want that. The sunni parts of Syria have had islamist uprisings since the 80s