/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Best girls on Switch edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

I am going to marry Riju!

Midna's cute ears

First for give us a fucking proper 3d sequel to Spirit Tracks you fucknuts!

This costume will be in HW:DE right?
I was pretty disappointed that it was Legends exclusive for no reason.

Anyone have that best girl roll sheet? It was like 1-100, I'd really like to have it if anyone can hook me up.

Only one I have

Rolling

I have almost 3 weeks ahead of me starting tonight to do nothing at all but play BotW, I never played it before.

There's too much to read so I'll just roll

Bloody hell, that's alot of text

Roll

Botw challenge run: Master Mode, no Urbosa's Fury.

Based on what I've seen on youtube, a lot of people would actually have trouble with this.

>playing this for hours, admittedly fucking around for now and haven't done the dungeons
>it's literally babby developer's first open world game
>empty as fuck
>tedious
>bokoblins and lizalfos, there's your enemy variety, enjoy
>side quests are either complete dogshit or so cryptic I say fuck right off and look up a guide

I'm trying so hard to like this. I really am.
Going to travel to a dungeon today. Final hope.

Dude nice

You forgot to mention durability

Do you think the game is soulless?

jesus those eyes

It looks like her face is stretched too tight against her head

Post more awful art

There has to be more of this doujin

>There will never be a Legend of Groose
why live?

Who's 89 supposed to be??

Why are her hands so small?

I'll play. This thread is dead anyways.

Are /we/ watching Forsens do a speedrun of BOTW?

>we
>watching speedrunners
no

I would but I'm about to see a movie with my GIRLFRIEND

>Forsen

BotW is the only game I can't stand to watch other people play, I'm not sure why

Nah, speed running is for autists.

why isn't groose on this list?

In my experience, most streamers stumble around blindly and miss obvious things and it's just painful to watch. A speedrunner who knows what they're doing might actually be enjoyable.

Zelda Williams, the daughter of Robin Williams.

>forsen

link?
Everyone's doing darksouls that I see

Oh...rip

flying and swimming totally needed motion control.

Plumpfags? Moosh?

I'm the complete opposite. Half the fun of this game is watching other people play it, seeing what they do, how they do it, etc.

Everyone's journey is different, so no two playthroughs are ever the same. Puzzles have multiple solutions, and I get a kick out of watching people figure that stuff out - especially when their method is something that I didn't even consider.

roll

I just want to say I'm pissed at agdq not because of their normal bullshit or anything, but because it means any streamers I might watch when really bored aren't online ever while it's happening

>all the girls I like are dominant ones
>every time
I can't stop that, women with attitude are my thing, bonus points for being tall than me

I didn't think any PLUMPfags were still here

bump

/lozg/ don't do this to me

Time to see what the hubub is all about on Master Mode. Is it theoretically (extreme emphasis on theoretically) to hunt down the shrines and get enough hearts to obtain the Master Sword before even going in the general direction of Kakariko Village? Just to see if key NPCs react differently.

Impa has some unique dialogue, but that's it if I'm not mistaken

Really? Others remarked on its absence so I thought...hmm, what if I defeat the beasts and then talk to her?

I just lurk here desu

"Y-you've already freed them..." Or something along those lines

kek

Delete.

Okay, one more question. Anything different if you beat Calamity Ganon without the Master Sword?

In case anyone was wondering, the movie was okay

Which one was it?

this is the plan for my next play of BotW
>No Stamina Expansion
>No Hearts Expansions*
>Beat enough shrines to pull Master Sword
>locate a shrine with chested Torch
>Beat Naboris, Rudania, Midoh and Ruta in that order
>Get MS
>get a Durability++ Torch
>talk to Impa for the first time
>fuck the master sword and the champions weapons, let's kill Ganon with the Master Torch
bonus points for fight every ganon completely naked, no armors of any kind just your Master Torch and a couple of Pot Lids

roly poly

You can determine what perk a weapon has? Otherwise, close to my planned Master Mode run, except I'm gonna beat Vah Medoh first because even with a complete stamina meter you still need that boost.

desu you barely need stamina, just do old edgewalk N64-style to recharge your energy mid-trek, as for the weapon added effects just S/L in front of the chest. keep in mind that ++ modifiers are more common once you beat at least 3 divine beasts.

The Commuter
If you like claustrophobic mysteries on a train, I'd recommend it

Much of what I climb is angled too close to 90 degrees to do that. Not that you're wrong, I pulled it off at a select few places and even got a trick for climbing in the rain from this general. Belated thanks for that.

Or just chug stamina potions/food without needing to resort to pro speedrun strats

going on vacation or something? most people I know are just going back to school and work

>mommy's on it
Definitely will watch

Captcha is woodberry

believe me, if you time it properly you can do it on places literally vertical, but yeah I understand, try instead and farm endura carrots from great fairy springs for sweet 2 stamina wheels recipes

I really want to see the full Hilda pic.......

I'll test my luck

I only found three fountains so far, none had Endura Carrots (lots of Silent Princesses though) No idea where the fourth is and I'm hunting down small bodies of water only to find chests, lots of fish, and the occasional Korok.

Speaking of Koroks, what's this I hear about the Kokiri going nudist before metamorphosing? Can't recall if that was slightly implied in the game itself or someone's autistic rambling (either in this general or elsewhere).

Oh, doing this now? Whatever.

every fountain has 3 to 4 carrots, just look carefully
>just 3 fountains
let me guess you have the one near Rito village, the one in kakariko and the one in akala right? the fourth is in Gerudo dessert, in the far, far southwest part of the map,right on the edge
>nudist kokiri pre-transformation
probably some fanfic-tier speculation by some user

What do you guys think?

>probably some fanfic-tier speculation by some user
And here I was thinking BotW took place in the wrong part of the timeline (assuming it's on any of them). Thanks for the location of the last fountain. Of all the regions...

Let's see her climbing

the midriff looks akward as fuck, the top's texture doesn't end merge properly, add some shadows to the bottom part of the golden-edges

np buddy, right now noone knows with exactitude the timeline placement of BotW, and it was debated to dead is the references to both, Adult-OoT, TP and WW are just that, references or if this game was from some sort of unified timeline

all right lets roll

I once got a warning on /tv/ for replying to one of these, but whatever

Let me guess, from this angle?

I'm only working on the textures, cause I can't be fucked to download Blender, but that's a good idea. Workin on it.

np bud, look at sidon or mipha's textures, even shirtless link to see how their naked bodies work and then mimic them, the gerudos may be a good reference too but they are too muscular, because the plain color looks pretty weird

Mods don't check /lozg/ cause we're good bois. Last time that image was posted it didn't get deleted.

That's because it was a janitor honeypot
If anyone goes down for this, it'll be me

I didn't have a particular angle in mind but that works juuust fine

Beautiful

That dark strip is kinda...

Well here we go

Would you believe me if I told you that was there on its own?

I actually would believe you, because the only alternative is that you deliberately put it there while knowing what it looks like...

rollo

I'd prefer my dick not to get splinters, please.

>Not wanting to have a loyal treefu and magic powers
pussiboi

what does it look like?

>with little influence over the world

Nah. At least 86 lets me have whoever. I dare not reroll again.