Historically speaking, what have white people always been the most advanced race?

Historically speaking, what have white people always been the most advanced race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3u6RfOufJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asians are way smarter and more advanced

t. White guy with Asian wife

Historically speaking, the Chinese, Indians, and whatever amalgam you'd like to lump the various Middle Eastern civilisations into were the most advanced "races." Europeans pulling ahead so dramatically is only a feature of the past few centuries, and European parity with the rest of Eurasia arguably only arose a few centuries further back.

>t. cuck with bulldyke asian-american wife

ftfy

/pol/ SCUM GTFO

Refer to
Believing that whites have always been advanced shows a very limited scope of history. Hell, the Romans even thought the Germanic peoples were barbarians beyond taming.

They haven't
Chingchongs and muhammeds already had empires and civilization when the "advanced race" of nords was worshipping dirt gods and fighting eachother with sticks and stones

>White
As in Eastern Europe
As in Spain when it was still being raped by Muslims
>Advanced
As in math from the Middle East
As in gunpowder from China

Your question would be valid if the definition of "white" and "history" is Western Europe in the past few hundred years.

They had the most guns germs and steel.

European golden age was 1492-1914. "White people" were not the most advanced for most of history and they aren't now.

Short answer is über
Long answer is übermensch

>white race

>white people
>amerifat detected

india/egypt was the most advanced
then china
then eventually europe started doing best

the islamic world was never more advanced than china.

Nords arent the only group of whities.

This I am white with a japanese gf and east asians are much more intelligent, advanced, and attractive in general.

So are americans the WE WUZ of the western world?

I'm sorry you couldn't get a white gf.

Foxes and grapes everyone ;^)

Nah, just bunch of weebs, nothing of interest here

>attractive in general
fucking lol
everyone knows that jewish girls are the best

Whites aren't the most advanced race my wife's son Detravius won first place at his school's hip hop competition and he is black.

>wife's son
These meme was only funny early on.
The whole joke was that you'd shove it in a long post and people would miss it, since it became popular people never miss it, so the whole reason it was funny is gone.

white girls age like milk though.
Everyone knows white shotas are where it's at.

I can confirm, my wife's mixed son built a clock for school competition.

Agreed my wife's son Cantrell invented a new kind of crack pipe and drug trafficking profits in his housing projects increased 2000%

I encourage him to apply to MIT

That's not true. The Romans discussed the nations of the Germans quite favorably in many regards, especially praising their honor and virtue, if not their intelligence and cunning; but the universal, unmixed red-haired Germans of Tacitus aren't really anywhere to be found anymore, except perhaps the Scots and some various pockets about europe where very red-haired ethnic groups still exist. They were dominated by and assimilated in with Scandinavian diaspora groups like the Goths.

>whatever amalgam you'd like to lump the various Middle Eastern civilisations
How about "white"?

It's convenient how /pol/ likes to call them brown sandniggers in almost every context, except when these civilisations' historical superiority and accomplishments are brought up -- then they're suddenly "white."

No, they are brown sand niggers that never developed anything and stole everything from greeks.

Persia made Greece look like backwater hillbilly country for a very long time.

>White is one race

No they are subhuman

>multiple races
>races
Shiggyshaggy dodo

Ah, yes, the Greeks. Also conveniently denounced as worthless browns whenever they're talked about in a modern context, even moreso than the rest of the Mediterraneans, but suddenly they become white as driven snow whenever people need to extol them as the paragons of white civilisation as envisioned by modern Germanic wewuzers.

Greeks were white blond aryans from Hyperborea before they got mongrelized

Whatever you say, /pol/, whatever you say.

>400 years of Ottoman rule

Turked.

But that would require the Greek whites to be dominated by a non-white civilisation which also somehow came from white lands in the Middle East and central Asia, practising white religions like Islam and Tengrii. How are the non-whites so terrifyingly powerful?????????

Even geniuses have moments of stupidity.

Whites are too compassionate and merciful. This is our heavenly genes from breeding with the gods affecting our base animal impulses which non-whites solely rely upon. This is known as Aryan. This is why the Sumerians, Egyptians, Israelites and Greeks were replaced by shitskins from the south and East who breed too much and enslave their own family.

Now it's the job of revisionist shills to cover this up and pretend that people like the Jews are of the same blood as the white lord Jesus Christ. Or that some gangbanging drug slinging black thug is descended from a pharaoh.

Jesus was Jewish, though...

>Greeks were nordics meme

The sunnier climate of the Mediterranean region produced the olive skinned Southern European race.

Jesus was Judean. As far as religion is concerned he was the first Christian.

They haven't.

Yeah asians are pretty much superior, most successful people have an asian wife.

He was judean. A judahite.
Pale people can tan.

Pale people get burned. They get pink. It wouldn't be biologically practical for Greeks or Italians to look like Nordics. Look at skin cancer rates in Sweden from tanning. Compare it

>byzantium fell because the greeks were too compassionate to the turks
>Jesus was Jewish

I don't think that Greeks were Nords, but are we really gonna compare tanning (which is mostly tanning beds anyway, which are horrible) to simply being outside in Greece? Maybe if we were talking about Sub Saharan Africa, I could understand. But there are people not much darker than me living in Iraq, so you don't think Nords could live in Greece?

>WE WUZ GREEKS AND AYRABS N SHEEIT
So you iz sayin
*tries to smack lips, sharpens axe*
dat ve vuz
*eats sauerkraut, greases hair*
philosophen und pharaonen?
*raids and rapes Mediterranean women*
wohl SCHEEEEISSE

>*tries to smack lips

dead

either way, us germans aren't nords, we are mixed nord-med, and we are factually better than anyone else

I'm pale AF. Except for my legs because I always wear shorts and live in Australia. Please tell me my leg is "pink".

Somehow, in some unexplainable way, these climate regions seem to correlate with the physical appearance of those people native to the.

Thanks for posting your chicken leg

region which they live. Wow compare that to percentage of light features. What a coincidence!

>he is proud of the fact that he married some 6/10 pudgy asian
>He couldn't get a white gf like a normal person

That map is referring to climate and not UV exposure, dumbass. And either way, Greece is not that different from the rest of Europe that Nords can't live there with minimal health difficulties. If that were the case, then half of the population of Southern California would have cancer.

>That map is referring to climate and not UV exposure, dumbass.

You barbarian shit. You too fucking dense to realize people evolved to inhabit certain climates, and the climate of Southern Europe is different than that of Northern Europe? That is Europe isn't one monolithic entity? Have fun being a cucked race.

>always been
You're only going to get Reddit tier responses
>hurr durr when everyone was a retard whites were retards too
>muh easterners
>muh african stick shakers

You'd do better to ask why only European civilization has achieved greatness
>but that's only in comparison to a standard set by European civ
WELL, YOU FUCKING RETARD, WHY DID EUROPE SET THE BAR??
youtube.com/watch?v=G3u6RfOufJQ
this board was 11x better when it was "/pol/" tier

The cancer is real.

>this board was 11x better when it was "/pol/" tier
So now?
Veeky Forums was far more hostile to /pol/ in it's earlier days

Nope. People next to Finland have dark hair, Normans and Galicians have light hair. By standards of climate, that would be arbitrary, but hair color is determined by ancestry more than climate. Nords can and do live in Greece, and we like to vacation there to fuck your Turk women.

>northern england
>50-79%
do slag's bad dye jobs count or something?

Of course nords can live there dumb shit. That doesn't ancient Greeks were Nordic. Even the philosophers described you barbarians as being different looking from them.

It was less retarded in its hostility.
"Back to /pol/" is considered a legitimate response, whereas back when Veeky Forums had something above a room temp. IQ people would take the time to in an organized and civil manner discuss their historical and philosophical contentions.

I wouldn't know. the map is legit but a little outdated.

No, I didn't say any of that, I swear that Arabs are more intelligent than you meds. I'm saying Nords can and do live in Greece, and that your argument that they would get burned to death is "egyptians were negros, anybody else would get melanoma" tier. Eskimos and Native Americans in Canada are Brown, yet they can live where they do, and have not yet adapted. If they can live where they live, a Nordic can live in Greece, which isn't that fucking sunny.

>and they aren't now.

What are the USA

It's just I live in that area and blonde seems fairly common, but not over 50%

I think a misunderstanding occurred desu. I

>It was less retarded in its hostility.
I guess, but it was still much more hostile to /pol/.
I'd say the increased hostility is what made the responses better, they were more eager to disprove /pol/'s bullshit when it came to history.
People are far more apathetic to Veeky Forums now, so all sorts of groups (including /pol/) are turning their eyes to it.

Just carry on, scratch what I was saying.

I'm not saying that, although I do believe the Greeks/Romans had a higher occurrence of "Nordic" features than Meds would like to admit. It doesn't even matter anyway, as very few people actually fall directly in to the Med or Nord category. Just seeing Meds be all hoity toity acting like the barbarians never surpassed them is irksome. It's all pol memes anyway, this Med-icism and Nordicism doesn't exist outside of the internet.

They haven't you shitposting Stormcuck

>rice boiler
It's like romance on easy mode. That said, they are smarter. He didn't ask for smart he asked for advanced. In terms of civilisation, technology, science and so on the west cannot be beaten. Clearly IQ, while being an importnat factor, isn't the ONLY factor.

>Lamarckism

>he doesn't know epigenetics have vindicated Lamarck

That woman looks awful. Is this bait?

A less than 65% white country.

>he has a meme-level understanding of epigenetics

Its strange that africa has, genetically speaking, much more genetic diversity, whereas teh rest of the world, being descendants from a rather small group of people that left africa, is much more homogenous. Youd would think that genetic diversity would play in their favor yet they still live in the stone age while interbreeds conquered it all.

And a follower of judaism.

>Youd would think that genetic diversity would play in their favor yet they still live in the stone age while interbreeds conquered it all.
Africa climate was way harsher than than some of the places the "interbreed" settled. Agriculture, what founded every civilization, is very difficult to achieve for sub-saharians africans. That's why they never really developped a civilization.

white people fed the continent when they ran the farms in rhodesia
when blacks did they starved

africoons be dumb

>live in Australia
There is your answer, you aren't nordic.

Almost certain you don't know shit about epigenetics.

getting eaten by every escalator you put your feet onto, get eaten by dogs in public daylight out on the street and nobody gives a fuck, dying from cancer because every river is worse than chernobyl, and then getting gassed because you forgot to import your weekly air tubes, yeah nah, japan might be classified as first world, but china is definetly a shithole still

Political structure that allows for progress and the might to protect it. also China was probably more advanced until the Mongols rolled them over, Middle-East too before the Arabs.

HEY NOW
HOLD ON

>and we are factually better than anyone else

Yeah, but only at being afraid of falling out of the line and being sorry for the holocaust.

Obliviously he followed a sect of proto-Christianity. In fact in St. John they make it clear the Jews are not the same as the disiples.

end urslef

they don't live in a stone age though ffs drop this meme.

>"Back to /pol/" is considered a legitimate response, whereas back when Veeky Forums had something above a room temp. IQ people would take the time to in an organized and civil manner discuss their historical and philosophical contentions.

Because having to explain why the sky is blue 10 times is annoying as fuck. It's not Veeky Forums job to educate you if you have no desire to learn even the barest minimum.