Im 24 live with my parents, work fulltime and make 40k a year...

im 24 live with my parents, work fulltime and make 40k a year, have money to invest since i save all my money and don't pay bills. (parents just want me to work everyday on time) i smoke weed and play vidya all day saving me plenty of money. What is best way for a dumbass like me to invest my money since i have no gf/kids or obligations. What do?

buy eth

Put 18K per year into your 401k, investing in a diversified portfolio of low fee index funds and investment grade bonds.

i don't have a 401k, so i should set that up and set it to highest if paycheck doesn't matter? i figure that's a good start.
>investing in a diversified portfolio of low fee index funds and investment grade bonds.
don't know what that is i'll look into it, i'm new here

Quit smoking your life away and buy ETH.

you need to calculate what percentage of your paycheck results in reaching $18000 by the last paycheck of the year

if you mean you don't have a 401k at work at all, set up an IRA
at that income level you'd probably want a Roth IRA

401k is a fucking scam

Don't know what eth is but i'll do some research
work offers 401k i have yet to set it up
why is that?

>parents just want me to work every day on time

bahahah get a load of this coddled faggot needing his parents to care about whether he gets to work on time or not lmao faggot

if my kids had a stable job and worked everyday not being a lazy shit i wouldn't mind either

>401 is a scam
?

Does your work offer a 401k plan? If so, that's where you should start.

yes they do, im going to set it up and put most of my paycheck, how exactly do i get a return?

lol you're missing the point completely, yet still making it. The fact that he needs his parents to care is the problem. Grow the fuck up.

cut the weed , spend less time on the vidya , buy the dip in forex , easy money , just made 19k in less than a day

oh shit, just realized I was replying to OP on a whim reply.

If you have a 401k, it's not a scam, unless you work for a company that doesn't match. If you have a 401k with match, match it to its fullest. You literally get 100% gains minus what the portfolio might lose. Your investments would have to drop in half(not happening) to not make out on that. Outside of that, figure out what you can do to get your salary up and move out. You'll find a bunch of NEETs in here who are happy with living with mommy(and maybe daddy), but it's way better out in the world where you can do shit on your own and directly feel it.

and stop listening to faggots like this

how am i a fagoot thats my screenshot , literally made that look at the trade and tell me im wrong

Lack of headers, for one thing. Do you have more information to share? You can't just post a bunch of numbers that don't add up to the bottom line and say "that's what I made in a day." Are you that stupid?

Make great claims, provide great data. So far you've sucked at it.

chceck the numbers your self and see if im lying

I did, they don't add up. Take, for example, all the numbers in the right column, assuming they are gains. They come out to $21,112.36, which is a $365.20 deviance. I can only make those assumptions based on the information you've provided. The data you've posted represent a bunch of numbers without definition. I never called you a liar, I've accused you of withholding facts. So put some columns of context into your silly image and maybe I'll withdraw that accusation, which so far is accurate. The data you've posted means nothing.

this. replied to the wrong post

im talking about the buy and the sell price, they are correct with the price and date , so my prediction was correct , also the win10 crop is shitty