>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>DMM
dmm.com/netgame/feature/yuyuyui.html
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
New Year's event (ends on the 15th)
Season 2 special stages (end on the 14th)
Udon parties/Coin Events (same)
Leo invasion
>Upcoming Events
Sekka/Takashima birthday event (this month)
>Current Gacha
Blue Chikage/pickup Red Tama
Kimono Yuuki/Tama
>Version

Previous thread: Since we're right inbetween the two birthdays, might as well kill two birds with one thread.

This is Gin.
She is the cutest and bravest Yuusha.
I love her.

Deadest Yuusha.

>Yuusha Cock!

I want to marry Gin.

Wouldn't that be either Shiratori, Sekka or Natsume, seeing as they've been dead for the longest time story-wise?
Although I suppose Gin has been dead the longest in the real world.

Chikage.

Every yuusha posted so far is dead.

>stages have been inaccessible for 4 hours now
>only 20 hours left to farm
game is ded, just like Gyuuki.

Who cares about the stages when you can have blessings?

Have you watched NotChikage's anime?
It's made by Gokumi too.

Update when.

Isn't she more like NotKarin, just that she actually cucks NotTougou instead of becoming everyone's plaything?

Not really, since Karin didn't attempt to murder an important governmental figure in the first episode

Chikage was NotKarin 300 years before Karin was even born.

Well, it also took Chikage 16 chapters until she went down that path.

Karin didn't meet a Taisha chick who was a vertex in disguise.

Speaking of which, who else is expecting one of the upcoming Hanayui chapters to have fake yuushas based off the yuusha vs yuusha precent in last month's birthday?
Imagine a fake Gin appearing and Tougou/Sonoko(Chuu) refusing to fight and be undeployable.

It's the middle of the night, this happened with the first invasion too. Calm down.

And lo and behold, they're fixed at 0500 JST. I pity whoever they dragged in to deal with it at that time in the morning.

I think they might fight amongst themselves as a form of practice.
It happened before during the Karin/Wakaba birthday event but the feature was not implemented yet.

Have you watched Takashima's anime?

I'm fairly sure it only happened during the first timeslot back then and they apologized immediately after, IIRC this is the first time a stage is bugged for hours on end without the staff even giving an indication that they're aware of the problem. The frustrating part of it is that it's the final day of a limited campaign a lot of people wanted to farm.
But it's up again now, so whatever. Hopefully we get an extra day as an apology or something.

Only five months until birthdays start coming around for a second run (Fuu counts even if she did just get a scenario dumped in the story album). I wonder how they'll deal with them and the passage of time in general.

Four, even.

That one threw me. I wasn't expecting that.
Also, the MC is exactly like I was in school. - except that I'm not a cute anime girl drawn by Kantoku

We need an updated version of this.

Game will shut down.

Why is this stupid bird so heavy without providing anything of particular worth?

For starters, they could give Natsume, Mito, Hinata and Itsuki a proper birthday event this time around. The Sonokos, Utano and Gin can go to Ines or something in the meanwhile, they had more than enough birthday screentime already.

But Gin literally didn't even appear in her own birthday till the last page. And it had 6 pages.

>5 20 stamina botamochi as apologies
Now hold on a minute.

No extension? That's pretty bad.

After everything we just got 2 weeks ago and the New Year Yuna/Tama banner having 6% rates for 2 weeks, I think we can cut them a little slack this time. Just this time.

She had the sole focus in three stages, that alone is more than almost all other characters so far had. Plus, her birthday was double size, had two CGs and its own dedicated banner to top it off. And if that wasn't enough, she even got a birthday SR and a relevant role in Snok's birthday, too. There's really no way you could argue she didn't get enough birthday screentime yet.

>people actually thought we'd get blessings
heh

You're right, greed getting the better of me.
No announcement of any sort yet. It's likely that the guy who had to run to the office at 5 in the morning on Sunday isn't someone who can decide whether to extend that or not anyway.

How many dupes is a decent amount for S2 Sonoko anyway? I'm at 61 and I doubt I'll get more than 110.

>Shiratori dies
>300 years later, people think this plant is "rice"
>they probably make their udon out of corn and think it's wheat
I don't even want to know what Tougou's botamochi are, maybe potatoes with purple food coloring or some shit. The world is in dire need of a new farm king.

This is the 'Sonoko's missing legs' of S2.

What happened to her eye? That eye patch just kinda showed up out of nowhere

Not really, it was shown that her eye went the same way that the Taisha poofed into wheat. Go back and watch the episode again. You should see what I'm talking about.

Yuuna punched it with Gin's guts.

If you want to see it in animation it's at about 12:10 but right here you can see it a bit from the screenshot.

Well, in a sense, you're not... wrong.

My daughter Karin is so cute with her wife Yuuna.

My daughter Yuuna is so cute with her husband Karin, her wives Tougou, love letter girl and Glasses-chan, and her pleasure slaves Sonoko and Gyuuki.

My daughter Sonoko is in her late twenties and still single, she just 'reads' her lesbian comics in her room all day long. I don't know what to do anymore.

I have some news for you that you will need to be very open minded to accept, Mr. Nogi.

Your daughter also writes lesbian comics, too.

That's what happens when you're the product of 300 years of lesbian inbreeding.

it would seem that you're not actually the father. if you know anyone from the uesato family, it's probably best to ask them

>reads
That's not the only thing she does.

Farm more SR Sonokos, there's still time.

I don't think that's appropriate behavoir for relatives.

I'm pretty sure 300ish years lets you be genetically separated enough to not cause issues.

bump.

WaSuYu has sold 6,133 so far, won't be any significant increase from now on. Very impressive given the fact that it's essentially a same year re-release with bonuses and anime BD sales are falling.

Sure, but how would Hinata feel about it?

Who here was one of those 6311 people?

Taking pictures
"Can I join?"

I just went 15 runs without a single Fuu drop.
This can't be right.

Quite worried about Yuusha no Shou,though.

*Raises hand*

Even if YuNoSho does shittily like 1000 copies or smth, YuYuYui is raking in money from all the whales.

Here are your extensions, it'll be running next weekend.

Me, I preordered it as soon as it went up.

Whole extra days? Best glitch ever!

There's 3000 preordered already and 700 of them are the collectors edition, and there's 5 months to go. It's going to do fine, no less than 5000.

Awesome!

Wasn't there a site that shows mobage profits per month? Anyone got a link?

I wanted to farm more Fuu too but it took way too long to go from level 19 to 20.

They even have the SoL sound effects.

Chikage sew pretty

So did Harunobu get riced?

Most likely. He was pretty high up in the food chain, after all.

Why is Karin so happy in the ending then?

Probably hasn't occurred to her yet. She's just happy it's all over and she can have fun w/ the Yuushabu.

What about Sonoko's parents too? Her family was super high up. If not her parents, since you could argue they might've drifted a bit in faith after their daughter became a log, she could've easily lost some relatives.

The head priest at the ceremony had the same VA as Nogidad, didn't he? I know it's no proof of anything since anime tends to reuse VAs, but still.

poor taisha

They got to become udon for the yuusha. That's a fate too good for them.

While you're at it, what about the entirety of the upper tier of the Taisha? The Taisha as an organization should be fucked since all the, presumably, mid to high tier guys that ran shit got riced.

Throw in all the parents of the influential families like the Nogis, Wasshis, Minowas, etc. It wouldn't be surprising if there was no one left that knew what had been going on all this time besides the yuusha-bu

>It wouldn't be surprising if there was no one left that knew what had been going on all this time besides the yuusha-bu

There's at least Aki-sensei still around, but other wise yes. I wonder who, among the cast we know and were relevant, are the most and least likely to be wheated. We have

Gins family, Nogi parents, Washios, Harunobu, anyone else?

I'm not actually sure about Gin's family. The Minowas might be on the bridge but they didn't look particularly rich. They might be some branch family.

It's actually confirmed Gin's family is a branch family and not exactly the "main" one of the Minowas. That was frmo an interview with Takahiro from either the movie screening booklets, or the WaSuYu blu-ray box set.

My theory is that those that served around the Shinju itself got riced first, i.e. Aki-sensei and some faceless Tokushima priests, but not the Nogis, Washios or Minowas who seem to be more on the political side of the Taisha rather than the religious side.
In any case, the one who's most likely to be royally fucked is Ayaya. Even if she herself survived somehow, almost everyone she knows should be dead and the organization that provided her shelter for her entire life so far is now undergoing massive change and possibly dissolving. I doubt they'll ever address that though.

It's possible that the Mikos might be selected from ordinary people based on their abilities, so maybe her parents are still alive.
If else fails, Aki-sensei can always adopt her.

>Aki-sensei can always adopt her.
Fuck. Now I want a short healing LN with Aya and Aki-sensei bonding and accepting each other as family.

However, after Gin's death, they suddenly became quite wealthy. Those fucking insensitive adults during Gin's funeral basically said as much.

How's anyone not commented on the absurd scaling for Invasion Sonoko's ability? It makes her perfect for support. At rank level 12, it's +32.4% MAXHP(Up from 15%), 432 damage cut(Up from 200), and -15% movement to pair when boss appears. Permanently.

I'm not sure exactly how high it'd get maxed out, but I'd estimate something like +45% MaxHP and 600 damage cut. On a stage with two bosses, like invasions seem to be having now, getting +90% Max HP and 1200 damage cut would turn anyone into an absolute tank. The movement speed sucks, but by the time a second boss shows up, you're usually pretty high rank and thus move fast. -30% Movement wouldn't be that big on certain people, especially if you used Sonoko herself as a primary attacker. She's naturally fast, and her hissatsu heals the party for 20% HP, so it's not a bad idea even.

Her family, including Aya herself, is confirmed to be a clan of Shinju fanatics. If anyone got wiped out it would be them.

I'm along those lines in that the priests and the priestesses got riced or wheated or whatever first. The more devout were probably the first to go. I wouldn't be surprised if Gin's brother was at least one of the ones doing the ceremony, if not the guy who was talking. I made a joke earlier that he was high up in the "food" chain, but he really was wonder boy who was pretty near the top in the religious setting of the Taisha.

I'm really not sure about Ayayayayaya. Supposedly she's supposed to have something to do with either Akamine LN or the Drama CD that happens after this, so I'm not sure if the Mikos weren't riced or if they were. It was never explained.

>Supposedly she's supposed to have something to do with either Akamine LN
What the hell are you talking about? How is an ordinary miko from DE 300 related to an event that happened in DE 72?

That was dumb. I thought I deleted that. I'm talking about the drama CD.

>Aya burns herself on a pot
>Aki-sensei breaks into a tears, hugs her and starts profusely apologising

I can totally see this.

>Gin's brother
I didn't know Tetsuo was such a prodigy.

Fuck it's 02:30 Karin's brother.