I'm addicted to scamming people?

It's horrible, it makes me feel horrible. I've gotten over $20,000 scamming online. I'm Christian so along with the guilt I also have the guilt of sin. I'm only 21 too, I've almost gotten in trouble with the law so many times. I just cant help it. It's free money, and these people just take the bait. I know it's bad but I can't stop.. is it an addiction or just a want for money would you say? No matter what I can't stop thiugh.. please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqkmGG0biXc
youtube.com/watch?v=tj8XGUgCp2U&lc=z13cdrjowz3hivgks224ipfgjnz4f3vpx04.1493832978216391
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sort yourself out user

Donate your money to the poor it's probably your only chance to avoid hell

BTC
16PiAXaCsmKQncVa7HhCoiDeNc1noLvsSd

What kind of scams are you referring to, user?

I know that feel.

I've done this too bad but I felt terrible about it. Stopped eventually

give me all your gains to absolve you of your sins

Teach us user TEACH US

How can we believe you?

Send proof of your riches
1Gpb4bCVwWonMMwTV2KHR1im52XZLmVzUW

Also, donate to charities

i got caught and stopped when i was still a kid, regret it because turns out i'm nice and like helping people. penalties were a joke so i didn't even feel like things were even, i've had to try and make up for that on my own. get out while you can user, if you still have the money put it into something productive and focus on that, you'll be better off

There is no avoiding hell for him. He's gonna burn.

Kill yourself. Scamming people is such a shitty thing to do.

Shouldn't beat yourself up too much user. The president does it all the time and he is a smug son of a bitch.

post scam or fuck off shill 1 post

user if you tell me how you scam people and teach me how to do it, I promise to work 8 hours every day on scamming sinner atheists and donate all of the money I get from them to christian charity.
This is the only way to redeem yourself, hmu at [email protected]

Please teach me. Is there some way to contact you?

Unless he repents and changes his ways...

God is forgiving and merciful, try again. If you fail afterwards make a real effort to change. God understands you.

How do I scam people online?

Please tell me. Just give me some hint. Please. I want to know the best ways of doing this. I mean I've got a few ideas, sure, but I want to know the ropes.
What do you do?

what you do exactly? teach me plzzz

Become a jew. Continue on your path to heaven.

donate your money to me and i'll forgive your sins

t. Jesus

Larp thread

Give it to charity if you're guilty. I recommend the International Rescue Committee

>I'm Christian

No, you're just a shitty person who likes to play pretend.

Cheating people without their consent is horrendous and unethical.

Winning other people's money by trading is ethical and OK, though.

Christianity is a scam.

Alrighty then bud

> I scam people
> I'm Christian

Oh wow. I'm vegan but I eat bacon every single day.

this

>I've gotten over $20,000 scamming online. I'm Christian so along with the guilt I
b8

Although he's played Veeky Forums like a fucking fiddle, all "teach me" and "gibe dat"

Wow, another christian that is as shitty or shittier than the next guy. What a fucking surprise.

> 1 post by this id

user here.

here you go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqkmGG0biXc

Hmmmm.... I just got scammed out of $20k in ETH by sending it to the wrong address in the Tokencard ICO. That's a lot of money for me, too. user, are you my scammer?

Plz gib mon mons back ;(

shut the fuck up and go back to /reddit/ idiot
>waa I'm too fucking stupid to double triple quadruple check the address on my $20k transaction pls help me with upvotes and notify the cyberpolice waaa

Do you have a drug addiction? If so, you have to be caught before you stop. If not, just remember someone will probably find you and neck you one day.

>sinning
>don't do that.jpg
Come on, man.

Are you the one that guy's talking about in the comments ?
youtube.com/watch?v=tj8XGUgCp2U&lc=z13cdrjowz3hivgks224ipfgjnz4f3vpx04.1493832978216391

kek. Got too greedy for that ICO and got what you deserve

Atheist here

I wish I had enough charisma to scam

Bullshit. and get ur atheism crap outa here. take off your fedora ffs.
You dont need charisma to scam. You can do online scams. Prey on elderly. You can confuse tourists or give crap products and overprice on them. You can piggyback on other people working scams by identifying them and working under them for a %. Get good.

Thanks for the advice, faggot

I suggest donating your money. It's the only way you could possibly redeem yourself. Serious user scamming people is some really evil shit. Just donate it. Preferably to an architectural heritage foundation.

but my mon mons

Fucking. Christ.

Dude. Go to aa or something. I both want to slit your throat and help u...