>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Millwood Battle Axe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder Sayvi is /ourgirl/

They said they're on version 1.08 of the game, which is well before AoA.

Anyone used heavy millwood axe?
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Millwood Battle Axe

I'm looking to try it on a STR66 build and wanted to hear your thoughts.

*kills you*
*Silent Ally*
would this bother you more than a point down?

It's got really nice damage for a small weapon, and it's definitely one of the better axes.
It's pretty much just the Battle Axe but better, and it looks pretty fucking cool.

It's the best axe for STR and tied for best axe in general which makes it just good compared to most weapons.

Is the Dark Sword any good in DS3? What seperates it from something like the Longsword?

Best axe but you will still be better off with a straight sword.

It's best for STR/Refined builds using a shield. While it doesn't have the amazing R2s of the Long Sword and has worse stamina consumption per swing it's highly damaging and has the third longest SS range.

Remaster gameplay footage when?

The Longsword is one of the best weapons in the game. The Dark Sword is casual shitter weaponry.

Yes it's good, it has more range but useless R2s and weapon art

It's a longsword with a sweet STOMP

It always does. It's by far the worst gesture, especially when they're wearing some edgy shit.

It's a great STR straight sword, it's amongst the longest and has much better damage than the longsword.
That being said, it's way uglier than it was in DaS, it doesn't have the scabbard anymore, and its R2s are pretty bad. They have some use and when you land them they hit really fucking hard, but you can't just R1-R1-R2 or just keep some distance like you can with the Longsword pokes.
Also, Stomp is nice.

you better give him normal and cute feet in the remaster miyahacki

I'd say a month or two at worst
At best in a week or two

It's any% so no

God, Sayvi just made Pontiff look like a fucking chump with Sharp + Rouge Sellswords.

>but you will still be better off with a straight sword
gives me CONNIPTIONS

The OP says SL 20-30 for Watchdogging. Will there be a big difference if I go to 33? I need moar Endurance.

i want to fuck gwyndolins boipussy until he gets an prostate orgasm

Yes, almost no summons

Why do you faggots play DaS1 now? You're gonna play it for hundreds of hours in less than 4 months. You're gonna get burned out.

how is a melee faith build for pvp in dark souls 3? I'm interested in the Sunlight Straight Sword but I'm using a dex build so I'll have to respec

So I played through dark souls with some recommended ds fix settings and 4k res, since I have a 4k monitor. I had no fps drops through out the game, but now that I entered the DLC areas I get kicked out of the game because it says my fps is too low

wtf help

One of the best builds in the game because of Crucifix and Bident now.

same but I want to fuck his boipussy with my tongue

faith build aren't the most efficient thing for pvp
Your best bet to do arena (and especially low level invasion) is to get the sunlight spear miracle, a good talisman and the crucifix the damage on that thing with the weapons art or a simple l2 is insane

>remaster announced
>suddenly the thread is filled to the brim with literal faggots
hmm

1:01:45 from start to end. Pretty good considering they weren't doing the teardrop. The deathcam part was a bit frustrating to watch but the rest made up for it.

Why every time I try to invade as aldrich it always fails? And the 1 out of 20 times I actually invade someone he jumps down to some gay spot where I cannot see him but he suddenly appers behind me out of nowhere and kills me?

Aren't those snakes supposed to be moon magic or some shit because his delicate femboy ass wasn't trained to fight like his brother?

Absolutely fantastic and reaches almost ultra-tier damage output when under WA buff. Allows to chase low-poise enemies in pve and foes with good connection in pvp for a guaranteed R1. One of the best axes, other being paired axes with their amazing DPS.

I think memezaki just sperged out user

Anything is better than DS3 tbqhwya

FUUUUUUUCK YOU FUCKING LAGGING PIECE OF SHIT
I have perfect ping but I lose because I cannot hit this piece of organic waste what the fuck, why is this allowed?
How can I play only with european people without this bullshit?
Like for real he has normal sword but hits you three times as far its range goes

The best player always win, stopo blaming lag.

git gud casul

I swing at the air with my fugs and I have destroyed many an invader.

Just pushed an invader off the cliff with my Lothric Knight Sword

Restrict cross region play. If they're using mcdonald's wifi, it doesn't matter what region they're in.

Does parting flame enhance flame fan the same way it does with combustions?

People are so rude

It doesn't enhance anything, it has a mini combustion it puts on every casting animation. So yes.

I want to eat Gwyndolin with lots of hugs and kisses!

>I killed a guy with the strongest weapon in the game next splitleaf

k

Friendly reminder that this motherfucker will be remastered too.

who dis

Just use a shield lmao

Why are the Torch Hollows in DS1 and the Sword Hollows in DS2 so fucking stronk?

wtf is this ive never even died at this specific door wahts going on in this pic

The one outside the bonfire door always caught me off guard

Torch hollow that waits outside of the door right at the depths bonfire. If he hears you early enough he sometimes breaks into a sprint that stunlocks the player and just oneshots them.

>Invading in Shrek's Swamp
>it's a Fallen Knight host with a friendly purple
>they're both wounded and seem to be out of estus
>the purple comes sprinting at me and misses a rolling attack
>he backs off as I press L2 and rolls away
>right into my Falling Bolt for a 1HKO
>mfw
Have you done your part by killing a purple today?

i remember the bonfire used it a plenty but for all the times i spawned there i dont remember a fucking flaming hollow lmfao

Hey in the remaster maybe blighttown and new londo wont be 10 fps bullshit areas

>tfw you get invaded by a person who is somewhat new and is just trying things out and you completely destroy them

I honestly feel bad. By the 2nd swing I can tell if they are new or not and then you check their profile and they have like a dozen hours on the game.

i gave Orbecks Ashes to the Shrine Handmaiden out of impulse, it means no Morion Blade then?

40/12. Which of these bad bois should I spend my last heavy gem on?
>Sword Hollows
you mean the dark buffed ones? boss tier damage

duh

Pickaxe for Leo Ring rape

>Shit you need on a Strength build
Strength, Vigor
>Shit you need on a Dex build
Dexterity, Vigor
>Shit you need on a spellcasting build
SIXTY Intelligence/Faith or 40/40 both, Vigor, Attunement, 2 ring slots

Is From just that afraid of ranged dps being viable so they nerf it to force everyone to play straight sword r1 spam? Seriously, why the fuck does spellcasting require MORE investment in their damage stat just to keep up with melee? Even when you infuse a weapon that investment is still behind on melee builds.
I almost want to make a pure spellcasting build (I have never done that before) just to see if it even works.

Because god forbid you fight an invader and play the game the way it's meant to be played right?

>2 ring slots
Either you're not counting a Sage Ring or lost one of the [school of magic] boost rings

>replay ds1 after completing ds2
>get to parish and get invaded (surprisingly)
>papa mask ninja twink
>fight him with a +0 broadsword
>manage to parry him twice without ever getting hit myself, he's still alive
>accidentally leave myself open, get r1'd once and die

Do these guys still exist in DS3? I feel like twinks only exist because they're bad at PVP so they kill new players to get satisfaction. Kind of like bullied children shooting up schools when they're older.

Hey until the remaster maybe you will have enough time to get a job and by a new PC you filthy peasant

Winning 2v1s is glory user.

You misunderstand, they wouldn't fight at all.

I can't wait.

I made a dex build in Dark Souls 3. Going up to 70 or 80 dex seem like too much of an investment and I still have 18 in strength because now of he weapons I wanna use require it. Now I have no poise. Should I respec into quality or strength.

>Sage Ring

>Do these guys still exist in DS3?
Weapon memery means you won't ever truly get out-geared. If you die to an invader in 3, it's you're own fault.

In DS3 you only see bullshit builds I won't address, other than that the DS1 style retardism isn't existent.

Zwei is quality, don't bother.

Gutssword technically is the most powerful Str UGS in the game, but it's got such a terrible moveset.

Go with Greataxe or Great Club.

>it will be 40 dollaridoos
Fuck I want to play it at (re)releases to have maximum online activity, never played Das 1 online much as I bought years after release and got invaded twice
>that very first darkwraith invaders that walked slowly towards me on hellkite bridge as I was low level

This is what Obscuring and bows are for. Doesn't look like you have that option here though.

>kill titanite demon
>drop spawns up here for some reason
>can't pick it up
I hate this fucking game holy shit

Reloading the game might help

b e l l v i n e
I harassed em with plenty of thrown shit and nothin, had to move later in the level and ambsuh them. pathetic.

>cut Loretta's corpse for her bone
>go full retard and die before picking it up
>corpse is gone, item respawns in its place
Thanks, Zack.

Das what you do, mayne. Hunt 'em like the meek sheep cunts that they are.

should be there after you reload

reloading made it completely disappear

Why is swordspear that low in ranking? Seems like a fun and decent weapon to me, even fucks up people from range with its weapon art after they try to roll away

lol

shouldn't have reloaded then.

I have never ever played anything other than STR weapons in Dark Souls III, how good are Thrusting Swords?
I know Straight Swords are king but I imagine Thrusting Swords should not be that far behind?
I rather like the Irythill Rapier.

Mixed moveset, upgrading is annoying, weird scalings (hardly a quality weapon), special attack is questionable despite the buff.

They are bad
You will get parried and feel awful
Unlike straight swords their hitbox is puny so the enemy just has to roll behind you and you will miss, so r1 spam doesn't work.

Newfag here. Is there anyway to play dark souls 3 multi with a pirated version?

I haven't played Dark Souls 3 in a few months and now I have five minute loading screens and sub twenty frames / stuttering.

Any ideas of what to do?

No. Buy the Deluxe Edition, goy.

>invade 2v1
>miyazaki still sends a 3rd moonigger against me

If they ever stop making action RPGs I will fucking kill myself, I grew up with this shit.

Buy a new copy.

bluefags are literal estus refill stations

Okay listen here on how to fix the situation of yours, you simply have to kill them all

Are the exact hyperarmor values for the various talismans floating around somewhere?