They literally cannot sit still for a few weeks and wait for POSW to explode

>they literally cannot sit still for a few weeks and wait for POSW to explode
I guess it's true what they say...trading just isn't for everyone

My paycheck comes in today so I'll get some more.

I bought BitBean instead.

Don't understand all the bullshit about POSW. It's a very good investment (more like gamble in crypto cuck words) at this point. Buy the dip.

Just wait for a whale to pump it then buy sick lambos

IM BUYING INTO THE FUQQIN DIP

This

Just needs whales pumping the shit out of it and it's $1 easy

Isnt POSW the next chink scam coin?

No

But on no "respected" site you can buy that shitcoin, nether on kraken nor on coinbase. So where the fuck do i trade in ETHs to get this shitcoin?

Yobit

t. Bagholder

t. Nocoiner

Have you read their slack? ppl bragging about owning 500k+ of POSW. What do you think will happen once these retards start selling their coins at 1$? I mean, it's ok if someone owns 200-300k but 500m+ is going to crash this shit hard.

Where can I buy POS ?

don't buy until one of the two add it to their platform, even if you'll have to pay 2x the price..
shilling on biz 24/7 + yobit = no thanks

Dude it's a new coin and it just started to be better known a month ago. There are talks about adding it to major exchanges. And kraken has few coins anyway so it's not really and indicator.

They will buy their lambos, smart investors will buy the dip, wealth will be redistributed and hodlers will ride the rocket to $5+

I really don't see how this coin can fail once the whales are done jacking the n00bs in the ass and accumulating. The compound interest re: dividends and staking alike is extremely relevant.

I only have 1600 psow but I'll committed to holding. Hopefully we moon

prediction