/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5 (embed)
>Latest Chink APK
mega.nz/#!sR0xgTJS!nvGsAo7L8R0SmJhvl6HNUJVRF15he9f2tiQqVDewF-4

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS (embed)
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD (embed)

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL (embed)

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/r9y62KA0 (embed)

Main Story Chapter 6 "Memories that Speak of the Truth" Released
The release schedule is as follows:
15th January: Episode 6~7
22nd January: Another Story Chapter 6

In addition, on 15th January, 17:00 JST there will be an uncap event for the following units:
1* Iroha Tamaki (can now be made into 4*)
2* Yachiyo Nanami (can be made into 5*, along with doppel unlock)
This will come with a training episode for the same two units from 1/15 17:00 JST to 1/22 14:59 JST where they can earn double EXP or episode points.

Current rate up: Rotating Elemental Gacha (Daily) from 1/12 16:00 JST to 1/22 14:59 JST
Gacha changes each day to a different element, where only units from that element can be rolled. Schedule is as follows:
1/13 - 1/14 - Water
1/14 - 1/15 - Forest
1/15 - 1/16 - Light
1/16 - 1/17 - Dark
1/17 - 1/18 - Fire
1/18 - 1/19 - Water
1/19 - 1/20 - Forest
1/20 - 1/21 - Light
1/21 - 1/22 - Darkness

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Homura is not my wife, I don't even know her

You've finally come to terms with it

t. Madoka

Im excited for tomorrow night.

Same. This is actually a really big deal, since PVP will be getting an easily-4-slotted blast gorilla that beats Kyouko. Yachiyo will also make for a great event farm unit to go alongside Kyouko as well. I'll probably replace Konoha with her on my support list.

Also if it's like Tsuruno's it'll give tons of free gems and awakening items, which is really nice.

Homura is my wife!

she said yes /pmmm/!
I'm going to marry mami-san!
I'm so happy!

no she didn't she married to a loli because pedo

Nagisa, go to bed.

It will be satisfying to complete all the achievements at once

Thanks user. I started playing not that long ago, so I'm still kind of lost. I appreciate the help.

How does limit breaking work?

>I regret being scared until now, I'm giving that up...
>and becoming my true self...let's smile together.

Limit breaking increases the level cap of a memoria, if you max limit break a memoria it increases the effect power of said memoria, for example, a memoria with blast damage up III, would have blast damage up IV at max limit break, in addition of having a higher level cap.
Activate abilities decrease cool down time by one turn too if you max limit break them.

Yes yes, we get it, they're fucking each other.

However

However, what? Don't keep me hanging here user.

Don't worry, user. He's just shitposting.

>Tamaki Iroha!
>Why do you have different memories from me?
>Why do you have resistance to the rumor brainwashing?
>Why are you spreading the "Tamaki Ui exists in Kamihama city" rumor?
>Say no more!
>That is just a single answer...

We need more EXP memoria.

>Why are you spreading the "Tamaki Ui exists in Kamihama city" rumor?
That sounds kind of plausible as a twist

I've never used mine. Kinda like those rare items in any JRPG ever.

I used mine on my LB 4* memoria for those delicious +2000 stats. Leveling memoria takes way too long, even if you whale.

If I wished someone else to become a meguca, would I be spreading more hope than usual or would it be one of the highest forms of cursing?

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine and she always will be.

I used almost all of mine.

Mine are all gone. I have 2 lv50 memoria I'll likely never use unless I can two slot some of my natural 4*s, and a bunch of Friends at lv30/30.

Needs more symbolism.

So I went to Japan recently. There are a lot of pachinko shops, both in the centre of Tokyo and the outskirt. Like seriously a lot.

There are a lot of machines with Madoka on them. Other than that shops that sell things that are weeb related usually have Madoka-related stuff as merchandise. I can safely say that Modoka is Shaft's most successful IP, even more successful than monogatari series.

Yeah, I noticed that Madoka pachinko is strangely common

Noice. Those are at least 100 different frames

Is that a lot of frames?

My theory is that the sinister Kyubey and the wish element of making contract is what makes the theme so attractive as a gambling machine.

I think it's the cute girls and Mami running around in a bikini

If Madoka is so successful then why it’s not being milked like Fate.

So where does that 4* blast memoria stand in relation to all the other top tier damage memoria?

Are you serious?

When it comes to passives you want Friends + one of Bible, HomuHaregi, Entwined Path, or Bygone Time (if they have bulk + acceles for magia). Exceptions to this are if they're heavy on charge you do Friends + ChristMadoka, if they're blast heavy you do Friends + Tsuruno, if they're accele heavy you do Friends + a magia building memoria or World of Bullshit.

If you have just one slot put Friends on and call it a day.

Tsuruno memoria is better than Kyouko for PvP since Kyoko cannot be activated until turn 4. Both are really good for PvE and better than damage memorias if you’re getting consistent blast combos or CBB, especially against multihit bosses with no prep time. With prep time magia/doppel builds are better.

I have Entwined Path on Hazuki. I'll replace her with Kimono Madoka once I up her and put Entwined Path on Tsuruno. I think doing that and putting Friends+Tsuruno on AquaHomu is best. Then again, I have Rena, so I don't see myself using AH much outside of needing a strong blast character. My lv50 Bygone Timex2 is going to waste.

Bygone Time is ideal on Madoka, Ping Pong Madoka, Konoha, Kirika, and Kokoro since you want them to live longer than say Kyouko or Rena.

I have 5 Friends memoria so I just stick one on each girl.

Or you can MLB it and put it on Kyouko.

Wish I had Kyouko.

Though, my 3 slot Tsuruno is rather competitive with my 1 slot Rena/Mami already.

Why are they so cute?

They're in love.

I thought the update was tonight and now I'm terribly disappointed

>Iroha prayed using an amulet for love and marriage during new years.
>Gets her own arc with Yachiyo a few days into the year

I thought about it and Im sad that this could never be an anime because it’s so goofy. I really hope we get an officlal manga at some point though.

It takes some talent to fall asleep standing up.

>he thinks pachinkos are a good thing

oh my sweet sweet tutti-frutti summer love child

I never said pachinko is a good thing.

I did it once.

I was awake for like 100 hours, so i guess.

That's impressive.
I was up for two days straight, but at that point I couldn't keep myself together.
I wonder how long each meguca can stay awake before crashing.

I wonder if they can ignore the body asking for sleep, like when they ignore pain.

only sayaka ignores pain tho

Dont QB, says to seyaku that tall megucas can ignore at least part of the pain?

Seyaku is the only one that has bullshit fast regen, the rest is the same, i guess.

I don't remember, its been a while since I rewatched
and honestly this series has a shitload of plot holes and unecessary scenes so I don't bother with details

plot holes?

Meh

From what I remember meguca can shut out pain completely, although that would just make her lose her humanity faster. Pain is pretty important after all.

i need to roll a kyoko.

When is the next fire rateup?

Iroha is a rumor
you're a rumor
Veeky Forums is a rumor
everybody is rumor

I love mami so much I even have a tattoo of her

After this is light, darkness, then fire again

Isn't it wiser to save for the next limited gacha?

So Kaede probably isn't getting a doppel, right?
It's only reserved for the 2* main OC

It is, I think it's going be someone new since we're not getting Alina this soon. Not like anybody wants that psycho bitch

Well if he wants her this is probably the best chance he'll get

That just depends on how badly you want Kyouko and who knows when you can get another Kyouko rateup again.

Kyoko, Madoka and Mami are best units. Now is the chance.

Sure, of course not

Take that back you faggot, Alina is the best girl.

She actively creates monsters that attack people, it's no different than a serial killer. I don't care if you fantasizes about her pegging you, she must be punished for her crimes.

Serial Killer >>>> Mami
We don't have many choices for forest.

>【マギレコ 】2からの5解放も増えました。 ついに やちよを2にして出易くしたと言っておられた意味が。。打ち合わせで「オラァ!なんでやちよ弱いんじゃゴラァ!」とやちよ過激派化してもいましたが、多くの人が5やちよ持てるし、普通に良い事でした。許せ。

You can thank inu curry for 5* Yachiyo
APOLOGIZE

>Comparing le quirky serial killer to the perfection that is Mami

kys

Also, there is a whole unexplored district with their own megucas. They can introduce a new grass if they wanted.

Killing random people >>>> backstabbing to kill your friends
If Mami was ugly and didn't have big boobs, everyone would hate her. People only like her character design, her personality is rotten to the core.

imagine being this wrong

Her personality makes her very human and believable.
It's only her ideals that made her decide to kill her friends and herself, she knew they're going to turn into monsters and hurt others and wanted to avoid that fate for them and for the people as well.

alina is the antithesis of Mami, she spreads monsters that hurt others for her own personal gain.

>Someday my friends might kill someone
>Let's kill them behind their backs
If that's your definition believable humanity, I'd rather be an unbelievable monster. This line of thought is worse than the Sybil system.

tl dud, i cant moon.

The positive and negative are proportional, the more witches you destroy, the worse you'll become as a witch. Destroying the megucas before they turn, destroys their potential for destruction. Quantitatively speaking it's the best outcome.
Of course Mami didn't knew all of that at the time, but she's an instinctive person, so she did what's subjectively the right decision at the moment, overall it was also the right decision objectively.

Like I said, alina is the antithesis of Mami, the more you like one the more you dislike the other.
Let's just say your taste couldn't be more plebian desu

The gist I think is that Inucurry fought in a meeting for 5* Yachan.
Inucurry seem to be really hands on in the development of the game.

>The gist I think is that Inucurry fought in a meeting for 5* Yachan.

All members of the new Quintet is getting 5* eventually anyway so I don't see what's the point.

Could be the order or how soon it's supposed to happen.
We don't know how far ahead they plan these things. I think 3-6 months if we take the recent interview with the head developer.

I'm interested to know Yachan was always unlocked or gets unlocked by Mitama in this chapter.

>the more witches you destroy, the worse you'll become as a witch
Source? Madoka became the worst witch killing a single witch.
>Destroying the megucas before they turn, destroys their potential for destruction.
Killing a future murderer before he even attempts to murder anything is just becoming a murderer yourself. Madoka, Homura and Kyouko would probably save a lot of lives before they turned in witches, so if she killed them, she would be also helping in killing these people.
Mami didn't have any kind of ideal: if she truly believed that killing magical girls were the best, she wouldn't be planning to kill herself until she killed every other magical girl.
The only objective thing about all that is that Mami is garbage.

Walmart night is an amalgamation of witches.

By your response it really seems like the themes went over your head.
Mami had a responsibility as a senpai to minimize the damage they're going to do, they're ticking time bombs after all.
It doesn't matter the amount of good you're doing by killing witches, because you're going to turn into the very negative of your actions and undoing the good you did.

alina is just a cheaply written mid-boss character, with a gimmick kedo
I really don't know why bother defending a shoddy character like that

>Homura and Kyouko would probably save a lot of lives

homura doesn't give a shit about anyone except madoka
and kyouko literally said in anime she lets minions go wild so she can farm witches

I know you have a hateboner for mami but please at least stick to the facts

I love Homura and that line in Episode 10 where she tells Madoka lets turn into curses and destroy this world tells you all you need to know about her character.

She and Kyoko get along so well because their moral compass is not calibrated right.

>they're ticking time bombs
Mami is the time bomb, others dealt far better with the truth. Her responsibility as senpai is killing them AFTER they become witches or get crazy, LIKE HER, and start killing innocents.

>homura doesn't give a shit about anyone except madoka
Kyouko saved Madoka (And Sayaka? I don't remember) in drama CD and both saved countless people by killing dozens of witches. If they care about saving them or not is not important when the phrase was
>Quantitatively speaking it's the best outcome.
Quantitatively they saved far more people than they probably would have killed be turning into a witch.

Do we actually see people died to witch? Any at all?

>others dealt far better with the truth

Keep in mind the story is told from Homura's perspective so things are skewed because the bad blood between the two.

And honestly you can't blame Mami for anything she does. She is the victim after all; her wish was made by impulse and a mental breakdown is totally expected from a high schooler who was been through living hell for 3 years straight.

You really need to rewatch the series seeing as you missed the core theme of the show.

Middle school, user.
Your version of events is much more dramatized and emotional, all megucas are victims of QBs.
Her decision to off herself and her friends has logical meaning, it's not only pure emotional impulse. It's a bit of both.

What are you talking about?

At least they had a choice. Mami didn't.
All megucas had proper training from Mami too: Mami had to learn everything by herself.

Pics or didn't happen

>InuCurry forced a 5* before their relevent character arc was completed

T-thanks.