Quit wagecucking for 2 years to start my own business

>quit wagecucking for 2 years to start my own business
>failed
>now have to apply to jobs to become a wagecuck again

>>failed

Why? What happened?

Don't feel bad, happens to too many people. What kind of biz?

Started my own technical consultancy. Couldn't get enough clients.

It's good that you tried, but you didn't think it through. I created the marketing dept in a big company and in 2 years made it the 2nd best in our category. Now I remade the whole portfolio from China after I convinced the CEO to let me try. However I'm somehow the worst salesman ever, so I can't do shit without a sales agent

People have failed seven times before hitting it. Please let yourself be happy, there's life after death. This life doesn't matter.

Marketing is the key, my friend

Me 2. But the kicker is they all want 5 years of verifiable work history, and i was self employed for 4 years.

I cant even land a fucking truck driver job. I was literally turned away from truck driving because they couldnt use me as a work reference.

I have a silver fucking star. I have a ts clearance. And i can't even drive a fucking truck.

Holy crap depressing if true

>I have a silver fucking star.
You were used like a whore and then thrown to the pile heap with the rest of us. I'm surprised that you didnt see it coming

Its very true. Im not destitute your tax dollars pay me a monthly stipend. But i finally hung up my overalls my paving company was bleeding money. I tried to get hired with a trucking company because i figured no rent,i sleep in the truck.

Every single one of them turned me down because i was self employed.

I used to think rambo was just some parable. But its true
I should have. But i didnt join the infantry because im a genious.

Geez, that sounds awful. Can't you like show them the evidence of your company's operations?

If i begged and pleaded maybe, but i dont beg or plead. They all turned me down at that question and none of the hiring managers wanted to see any paperwork after that.

Fuck it i think ill just use my gi bill at a marine school. Become a captain.

Bitches love captains.

When you mention to employers that you were self employed they will automatically see you as scum. I fucking hate this society.

I'm glad we have these threads in the mix with the dumbasses that nonstop spam
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS ITS EASY

Uh you mean "buy this crypto currency"

Im not poor. And i have abiut 150k invested and i do not regret my time in the army at all.

But the rambo story is way too real.

>quit wagecucking for 2 years to start my own business
>failed
>now have to apply to jobs to become a wagecuck again
I wonder how much money you lost because you fell for the "business owner" meme? Not just what you lost when the business failed, but also the lost wages during that time, the lost career advancement, and how you devalued your resume by making yourself look flighty.

What's even more sad is that you still call it "wagecucking" even though it could have made you comfy and wealthy if you'd simply stuck with it and made it work for you, the way that millions of ordinary people do.

Thanks for the life lesson.

>there's life after death. This life doesn't matter.

Is this a fucking joke?

look at the wage cuck and laugh.

I hope it is what a fucking idiot

>This life doesn't matter.
What philosophy/religion even believes this?

>look at the wage cuck and laugh
I'm not laughing at OP; I'm making a point so that others might learn from his mistakes. I'm not even sure OP has learned his lesson, considering the language he uses.

Saying "there, there" isn't going to help OP or make the situation any better. Teaching a lesson, however, can help someone (including OP) avoid the same mistake in the future.