STEALTH MONEY

Should I steal my mother 200 bucks to invest in ETH?

yes. don't be a pussy you should also steal her jewelry and pawn it. you can get it back when eth goes to the moon.

ETH or POSW.

Respect her damned property, twit. Negotiate and give her a percentage of your profits if you produce any. Or at least inform her that you will supposedly make more money with it.

That's a given, it's just that she is half retarded and she won't trust me if I explain it to her.

F.U.CK!!!! FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS

May I suggest something different? Steal the two-hundro and expend it all into Putincoin. Gains will be had if Putin grows secksy meter.

Shit, I just remember my father found a Rolex worth 5k. Do you guys think I could sell it in the black market?

Putincoin? Goddamn, I should have discovered Veeky Forums years ago, not today. I don't understand half the jargon in here.

I'll trade it for a mint condition guaca-bowle.

I am not that much into turtles

>violating the NAP

Your mother should be sending nuclear tipped Tomahawks your way for this

She should be grateful I am still around to take care of her and my father's retarded asses. I am currently risking jail to make sure they never have to live under the bridge.

Fuck off Koala. Give me your wisdom.

Realistically, how long do I have till the ETH train leaves the station? In just 2 weeks from now I could have 1k ready to invest.

>That's a given, it's just that she is half retarded and she won't trust me if I explain it to her.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

about 4 months ago???

If you want to defend someone who wasted 300k on social status while getting themselves indebt, fucking the entire family over, despite all of my advises against it, then go ahead.

Really? Fugg, is there any point in buying ETH currently, then?

don't stop there, sell your mother and the rest of your family into slavery so u can buy even more ETH

>family is retarded and got themselves in extreme debt
>user takes care of their geriatric asses
>still feels the need to ask his cyber buddies whether he should seize their money

>all according to the NAP in the libertarian social order
I've never heard something more jewish than selling your family for money to buy virtual money and then sell it for more money.

Good point. I have no good comebacks for that one.